Exam Name: Advanced Google Analytics Assessment Exam
Exam URL: https://analytics.google.com/analytics/academy/course/7
Advanced Google Analytics Certification Solutions
Marketers who are handling an online business presence always require to monitor different aspects. Along with the Advertisement and website report, a marketer requires more from a tool. They need specific data for their business, and also their competitors report. Google Analytics has provided a one-stop solution to all the requirements of these marketers, i.e., Google Analytics. It is a tracking tool that tracks every small detail of your website and the campaign you launch. They also provide you to set up custom metrics suited according to your demand from a tool.
To teach these advanced techniques related to the Analytics tool, the Google Analytics Academy has designed a special course – Advanced Google Analytics Certification Course.
About Advanced Google Analytics Certification Course
In this course, Google will provide you with an overall tour of how Analytics tool looks like and work. They will teach the advanced tasks that the Analytics Tool performs for you and how you can use them effectively. These advanced techniques are reports of the channel, custom reports, remarketing strategies and performances, etc. They will demonstrate all the features and how to use the tool through different videos.
After you watch all the video lectures, you have to go through an online test. This online test is based on the video lecture shown. After passing the test, you will achieve a certificate which shows your efficiency in advanced Analytics.
Motive of Providing Google Advanced Analytics Certification Exam Solutions
As mentioned in the name, level of the course is advanced, and you must always practice beforehand if before giving the test for such certification courses. We, for fulfilling your purpose of practicing are providing you with the latest questions asked in the exam along with the answers provided by experts.
Now you can practice for the exam as much as you want and score well in the exam. We wish you all the best for the test.
Number of questions provided – 52
- If default Google Analytics tracking code is installed on pages with different domains, Analytics will count these users and sessions separately.
- What does Google Analytics call a URL that passes data parameters for reporting?
- When does the Google Analytics tracking code send a pageview hit to Analytics?
- When does the Google Analytics tracking code send an event hit to Analytics?
- What does Google Analytics use to differentiate new and returning users?
- What will happen if a user clears the Analytics cookie from their browser?
- By default, Google Analytics can recognize returning users over multiple sessions from different browsers and devices.
- A session in Google Analytics times out after how many minutes by default?
- To send data to Google Analytics from a web-connected device like a point-of-sale system, what feature must be used?
- For an event goal defined as playing a video, how many Goal conversions will Google Analytics record if that video is played three times in the same session?
- Which are Goal types in Google Analytics?
- If data is excluded from a view using a filter, it may be recovered within thirty days.
- Which of these scopes could be used for dimensions and metrics?
- When defining a measurement plan, what is the order of steps?
- What are macro-conversions in a measurement plan?
- To collect data from two websites with different URLs using a single Google Analytics property, what feature must be set up?
- View filters may be applied retroactively to any data that has already been processed.
- To see data for users from the U.S. and Canada only in a view, which filter would be applied?
- To view data in reports by user categories such as Bronze, Gold, and Platinum status levels, what Google Analytics feature is needed to collect this data?
- To pair metrics with dimensions, what should they have in common?
- To create a Custom Dimension for membership status (i.e., rewards level), what scope would be applied?
- Custom Dimensions can be used in which reports?
- When a Custom Dimension is active, what data will it affect?
- To collect the number of comments users posted to a website page, what feature would be used?
- Custom Metrics can have which scopes?
- What four parameters can be included with an event hit for reporting?
- If a user watches a video with event tracking three times in a single session, how many Unique Events will be counted?
- Segments applied to reports can analyze data for which of the following groups?
- Custom segments may be created using which criteria?
- How many segments may be applied at once?
- Because segments are applied before sampling, segmented data will not be sampled.
- What report shows data segmented by channel?
- Google Ads and Google Marketing Platform campaigns served on the Google Display Network are grouped into which channel?
- What report analyzes which webpages get the most traffic and highest engagement?
- In a “last-click” attribution model, Google Analytics will attribute all of the conversion credit to which source(s)?
- Multi-channel Funnel reports can credit conversions across which channels?
- How would Google Analytics credit a channel that contributed to a conversion prior to the final interaction?
- What report shows users who initiated sessions over 1-day, 7-day, 14-day, and 30-day periods?
- What report groups an audience based on acquisition date and compares behavior metrics over several weeks?
- Custom Reports have which capabilities?
- What type of Custom Report shows a static, sortable table with rows of data?
- Which would prevent data from appearing in a Custom Report?
- What is “remarketing” in Google Analytics?
- To enable remarketing in Google Analytics, what must first be enabled?
- Which remarketing audiences can be defined in Google Analytics?
- Remarketing can show relevant ads on which Google properties?
- What is the maximum duration a user can be included in a remarketing audience?
- What Google Analytics data can be used to define a remarketing audience?
- How many user cookies does an audience list require to be eligible for Google Ads Search Ad remarketing?
- Which users could be targeted with Dynamic Remarketing to bring them back to a website?
- To set up Dynamic Remarketing for a retail vertical, what must be linked to Google Ads?
- To set up Dynamic Remarketing, what must first be created in Google Analytics?
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
2 thoughts on “Advanced Google Analytics Assessment Exam Answers 2023”
Hi Guys I’m looking for new Google analytics 4 answers to the certification
Here it is: https://www.gcertificationcourse.com/google-analytics-certification-answers/