- Trick viewers into thinking they’re watching something different.
- Offer free and discounted goods or services to entice ad viewers.
- Slow down your ad’s pacing and take your time communicating.
- Break the fourth wall in your ad by speaking directly to viewers.
- Use humor to boost ad recall, brand awareness, and viewership.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
2 thoughts on “Based on Google’s ABCDs of designing ads for YouTube, what are two ways Google recommends you connect with your viewers? (Choose two.)”
You want to use video ad sequencing frameworks.
What’s one important data signal to keep in mind when creating your YouTube campaign?
• User Intent
• Bounce Rate
• Past History
• Unique User
Here is the question you are looking for: https://www.gcertificationcourse.com/you-want-to-use-video-ad-sequencing-frameworks/