Exam Name: Google Analytics For Beginners Assessment
Google Analytics for Beginners Certificate Solutions
Whenever a marketer sets a campaign, he has some set goals in his mind which they want to achieve through them. Google for performing this task of analysis provided different platform known as Google Analytics. Through this platform, you can get details regarding the activities related to your website and advertisement, i.e. traffic generated report, customer analysis, Click-through rates of the Ad, visibility of your Ad, etc. When a marketer gets an in-depth analysis regarding these prospects, then he can make changes in the campaign and website for better results.
To teach the new marketers the concept of analyzing and getting them introduced with the Analytics tool, Google has designed a special course – Google Analytics For Beginners Certification Course.
About The Google Analytics For Beginners Certification Course
Google Analytics Academy to give an overview to the marketers has designed this course. In this course module, the mentee will be taught through various video and real-life experiences of people who are using Google Analytics. It will also make you familiar with the tool and teaches you how you should use it to accomplish your business goals. How to analyze the report will also be taught under this course.
After you complete the course, you have to undergo a test which is designed to test your skill in the field. On passing the test, a certificate will be provided to you that shows your efficiency in using the Google Analytics tool.
Motive of Providing Google Analytics for Beginners Certification Exam Solutions
It is highly noticed that even after gaining knowledge, some people are unable to pass the certification exam. Due to this reason, we are providing you with the latest questions asked in the certification exam along with its solutions so that you can practice before appearing for the real exam.
We wish you all the best for your exam.
Number of Questions Provided – 46
- Using tracking code, Google Analytics can report on data from which systems?
- To collect data using Google Analytics, which steps must be completed?
- The Analytics tracking code can collect which of the following?
- When will Google Analytics end a session by default?
- Once Google Analytics processes data, it’s stored in a database where it can’t be modified.
- Which represents the hierarchical structure of a Google Analytics account from top to bottom?
- A user with “edit” permissions at the Account level will automatically have “edit” permissions at which other levels?
- To locate a property’s Analytics tracking code, which sequence of steps should be followed?
- To use Analytics to collect website data, what must be added to the website page HTML?
- Where should the Analytics tracking code be placed in the HTML of a webpage to collect data?
- When a new view is created, what data will be included?
- A deleted view can be recovered by account administrators within how many days?
- What are the options for filtering data in Google Analytics?
- Why is it important to keep one unfiltered view when using filters with Google Analytics?
- In which order does Google Analytics filter data?
- When a filter is applied to a view, what data is affected?
- What feature would be used to compare two date ranges in a report?
- What does the “Users” metric measure?
- What is the “Bounce Rate” in Google Analytics?
- What is a “dimension” in Google Analytics?
- What is a “metric” in Google Analytics?
- What is a “secondary dimension” in Google Analytics?
- Which Google Analytics visualization compares report data to the website average?
- How can the amount of data in a sampled Google Analytics report be increased?
- When selecting “Share Template Link” in the dashboard, what will be shared?
- When a dashboard is shared with a user, that user can edit the dashboard configuration as they see it.
- What setting must be enabled to view data in Demographics and Interests Reports?
- What report would best help identify potential browser issues with website traffic?
- What report shows what mobile devices were used to view a website?
- Which Traffic Source dimensions does Google Analytics automatically capture for each user who comes to your site?
- Which “sources” are available in Google Analytics?
- Which “mediums” are available in Google Analytics?
- Which “channels” are available in the default Channels report?
- What report can show how particular sections of website content performed?
- What report lists the website pages where users first arrived?
- What report should be used to check if users are leaving from important pages on your website?
- Which three tags does Google Analytics require for accurate campaign tracking?
- Which tags are standard Google Analytics campaign parameters?
- To quickly generate campaign tags, what tool should be used?
- Which formats may be used to add a custom campaign parameter to a URL?
- Which are examples of Goals in Google Analytics?
- When creating a Goal in Google Analytics, which are required?
- If the Google Merchandise Store sets up a URL goal of “/thankyou” and a Match Type of “Begins with”, which of the following pages on www.googlemerchandisestore.com will count as goals?
- Google Ads lets users advertise on which properties?
- Enabling auto-tagging does what?
- What Google Ads report in Google Analytics can show which bid adjustments resulted in higher conversions?