Exam Name: How to find mobile customers Assessment
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing question answer(s). There are many questions on our website, it’s not easy for us to check them regularly. It will be great if you can help us to update the website. Just comment on the same Answer Post or Page or contact us through our contact us page. We will try to update the question/answer ASAP.
- Your data is showing that mobile isn’t performing well. However, you know from a focus group that users are using mobile early in their journey and that mobile isn’t getting the credit it deserves. What mobile engagement and conversion strategy do you suggest to ensure mobile gets proper credit?
- Imagine an intern asked you about contextual and intent-rich signals. What would you say?
- You received some feedback that your team thinks you missed some vital micro-moments. What do you do to find the ones you missed?
- Your manager asked you to give more consideration to a user’s location. What kind of signals would you look at?
- Why should companies adopt mobile-first thinking?
- The other day you were searching for electronic music schools and visited some related sites. A few days later you were curious about how many calories were in the curry rice you had at lunch and searched “calories in curry rice”. You landed on a site with nutritional tips and noticed a display ad for an electronic music school. You decide to click on it. What signal was used to target you with this ad?
- You’ve been asked to identify micro-moments for a new automotive client. Where do you start?
- You’re surfing some of your social media sites and the exact same electronic music school advertisement from earlier in the day appears. Earlier, you clicked on the ad, but this time you don’t. What could have been done to be more relevant in that micro-moment?
- You’re a marketing manager for a leading online music store and have been given a new key performance indicator (KPI) to hit this quarter: sell 25 percent more units of electronica artists month over month. What mobile engagement would you recommend to achieve this goal?
- You just received disappointingly low results from an awareness campaign for a local non-profit that you managed. You did your research and used a wide array of signals to make sure you got your answers to your micro-moments right. What will you try next time?
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.