Exam Name: HubSpot Marketing Software Certification Exam
Exam URL: https://academy.hubspot.com/courses/hubspot-marketing-software
HubSpot Marketing Software Certification Test Solutions
To do a sales process ethically and in an inbound way, you need to formulate an inbound marketing plan. Sales are the process that people see in the front end, but its backend marketing plan drives it. If we want to change our sales strategies, we also need to formulate a marketing strategy accordingly. For developing the best marketing strategies, you will need some marketing software.
There are plenty of marketing softwares available in the market. One needs to learn the basic functionality of these softwares before working with them. HubSpot has developed a course based on the best marketing tools and how to use them effectively. This course is pronounced as HubSpot’s Marketing Software Course.
About the Certification Course
HubSpot, to help out the newbie marketers, launched a course of marketing tools. It will lay a fundamental pathway for them they should follow during their marketing journeys. Inside this course, you will learn:-
- Latest marketing tools and how to use them effectively?
- Foundation knowledge about how your marketing tools work on automation to ease your pathways
- Complete setup information for your marketing tools
To achieve a certificate, you need to pass the test. It will be based on the knowledge you gained from the modules. This certificate will help you formulate better marketing strategies with your tools and uplift your performance level.
Motive behind providing Marketing Software certificate solution.
Landing a perfect marketing strategy needs tones of practice, and maybe you face some failure too. We don’t want that you do encounter any such loss during your test. That is why we are providing you the latest asked questions and the solutions of the Marketing Tools Test by HubSpot. So keep practicing and if you feel any issue, feel free to contact us. We wish you all the best for your exam and Happy Marketing!!!!
No. of questions provided- 113
- True or false? The Marketing Hub uses shared contact information with the Sales Hub and Service Hub via the CRM contacts database.
- Marketing Hub users will frequently use which of the following menus in HubSpot?
- Which of the following options reflects the correct sequence for establishing goals with your team?
- Which of the following metrics are marketing teams NOT likely to report on?
- True or false? The more completely you use the Marketing Hub, the better the individual tools can help you.
- What is the definition of contact management?
- ________ software is the foundation for storing all the information you have on the humans you’re connecting and building trust with.
- Keeping your database healthy and up to date should always be a priority so that you can create powerful and ___________.
- True or false? When importing contacts, HubSpot automatically searches for matches with your spreadsheet columns and pairs your existing properties, such as first name and last name.
- Which parts of your organization can benefit from buyer personas?
- True or false? Buyer personas are non-fictional case study examples of your most successful customer.
- True or false? When creating buyer personas, consider creating a different persona based on job function. Grouping buyer personas together by the goal or challenge they’re trying to overcome won’t be detailed enough to know who you’re talking to.
- Most organizations target how many buyer personas?
- All of the following are components of a topic cluster EXCEPT:
- Fill in the blank: When linking your topic cluster together, it’s critical that you __________.
- True or false? The higher your DA (Domain Authority), the easier it should be for your topic clusters to rank.
- All of the following are examples of on-page SEO best practices to consider when optimizing your pillar page EXCEPT:
- True or false? Only reference the core topic on your pillar page. Using synonyms of your core topic will confuse search engines on how to best rank this page.
- Which type of pillar page is in the form of an ungated guide or ebook?
- All of the following are ways you can report on a campaign EXCEPT:
- All of the following are examples of how you can export campaign data EXCEPT:
- All of the following are examples of SMART goals EXCEPT:
- All of the following are tools you can connect to a HubSpot campaign EXCEPT:
- True or false? You have up to one week to edit the name of a campaign.
- True or false? Every time you publish a blog post, you’re creating a new, unique page for your website.
- What type of file can you import in draft mode instead of starting a blog post from scratch?
- Fill in the blank: For distraction-free editing, click ___________.
- Fill in the blank: To preview your post, click __________.
- Which of the following tasks can be performed in settings?
- Which sentence best describes collaboration in the CMS?
- True or false? Big companies require complex page templates.
- True or false? Logos are always global content and can’t be swapped out on individual pages.
- How does a landing page typically gather information about site visitors?
- What are the elements of a traditional conversion path?
- True or false? Pillar pages make landing pages obsolete.
- When should you ungate content?
- What are the key components of a landing page?
- Why is it considered a best practice to include an image or video on a landing page?
- What is a call-to-action button?
- What are/is the area(s) you need to consider when building a call-to-action?
- Why should your call-to-action contain action-oriented language?
- A call-to-action button is also known as a:
- You should base the design of your CTA on the following:
- True or false? You can use your HubSpot CTAs in externally hosted content.
- True or false? You should always disable cookie tracking on forms, unless you have a specific use case in mind.
- Why should you limit the number of form fields you use on your form?
- What is a form submission notification?
- Your form submission rate tracks:
- Where is information collected by your form submissions stored in HubSpot?
- What is the advantage of using a form?
- What is a lead flow?
- What’s the difference between a form and a pop-up form?
- How can a pop-up form supplement a visitor’s experience?
- Pop-up forms are best suited to which stage of the buyer’s journey?
- What are the two most important things to keep in mind when developing a HubSpot social media strategy? Choose two:
- You can filter your HubSpot social inbox in a variety of ways. Which one is NOT one of them?
- What is a Twitter stream?
- What is the definition of segmentation?
- What are three examples of segments that every business should ideally have?
- What are the three types of segments you can create in HubSpot?
- Quickly viewing a segment of your database right from the contacts, companies, deals, or tickets dashboard is an example of which type of segment?
- True or false? Common uses for active lists include sending unique marketing emails based on each contact’s behavior and properties.
- The analyze tab for your marketing emails is most commonly used to __________.
- True or false? You can test your marketing emails in different email clients from within the email editor.
- When drafting an email, why would you enable a web version of your email?
- True or false? Your email channel works with your other conversational channels to help create conversations and experiences with the people you’re connecting with.
- True or false? Marketing automation is ONLY used to automate your marketing actions.
- _________ workflows will operate once a contact meets the enrollment triggers of that workflow.
- True or false? You can set a workflow goal on the main workflows dashboard.
- When should you report on your marketing campaign performance?
- What is key to the success of your reporting?
- What is a session?
- True or false? A session expires after 30 minutes of inactivity.
- How does HubSpot calculate the source of a visitor to your site?
- What is the reporting library?
- True or false? Choosing to not use the Marketing Hub blog tool to host your blog will make your Marketing Hub campaign reporting less comprehensive.
- Which is NOT an example of demographic information that can help bring value to your buyer persona research?
- When determining buyer personas, which type of information is most important to capture?
- Fill in the blank: Strive to choose a core topic with a monthly search volume that’s at least __________.
- Which of the following are campaign metrics that can be tracked in HubSpot?
- True or false? All assets should be built before creating a campaign.
- Which of the following is NOT a feature available to you in draft mode?
- Which sentence best describes the relationship between templates and pages?
- Which statement about selecting marketplace templates is most accurate?
- True or false? When creating a new page in the CMS, it’s important to choose your title carefully since it will automatically become the HTML title of the published web page.
- What is a landing page?
- You can create a call-to-action to align with which stage of the buyer’s journey?
- True or false? Pop-up forms are outbound.
- True or false? All scheduled social posts can be attached to an existing HubSpot campaign, or you can create a new campaign with your post.
- In the HubSpot email dashboard, there are two types of tabs that give you more insight into how your emails are performing. What are they?
- What are the three ways you can add recipients to your marketing emails?
- _______________ is the software that exists with the goal of automating your marketing actions.
- There are three types of workflows you can create in HubSpot. What are they?
- What were the original stages of the inbound marketing methodology?
- Which of the following should you do before setting new KPI goals?
- True or false? You can import contacts into HubSpot that are opted-out of communication.
- Fill in the blank: To get started with adding a buyer persona in HubSpot, look for the __________ on your dashboard.
- True or false? You can collaborate with your team when drafting a blog post in edit mode.
- Where should you consider inserting calls-to-action throughout your blog post?
- True or false? Lead flows are outbound.
- A(n) _______ list can help you gain an understanding of contacts who met a certain criteria on a particular date. Then you can look back at that list later and see contacts who may no longer meet the criteria.
- True or false? A list and a report in HubSpot accomplish the same actions and goals.
- True or false? Forms are dead.
- What Is A Pop-Up Form?
- What is the primary purpose of a topic cluster content strategy?
- Choose all that apply: Blogging helps your inbound marketing by _____.
- Where can you view data about an individual blog post’s performance in HubSpot?
- What can you add to a blog post to determine what content will show up on the short form version of that post on your blog’s homepage?
- True or False? In a topic cluster, subtopics are usually covered in blog posts.
- What is the final step you should take before publishing a page?
- Which of these is NOT one of the ways search has changed in the last 5 years?
- True or False? You cannot add a featured image to a blog post.
- “True or False? Google’s goal is to provide users with the most relevant, credible content that exists on the web based on their search query.”
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
3 thoughts on “HubSpot Marketing Software Certification Exam Answers 2023”
I think this question was missed:
Where can you view data about an individual blog post’s performance in HubSpot?
– in the performance tab of a blog post
– on your marketing dashboard
– in. the contacts attributions report
– in the optimize tab of the blog post editor
The question has been added here: https://www.gcertificationcourse.com/where-can-you-view-data-about-an-individual/
Thank you helping the website updated.
In the page editor in the HubSpot CMS, pages are organized by: QUESTION