- Ask for an email address from visitors so she can reach out with additional marketing.
- Make sure her checkout page is live and that purchases can be completed.
- Offer discounts to keep consumers from making their purchases elsewhere.
- Test a new brand identity and color scheme.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
2 thoughts on “Laura’s website data shows that visitors place items in their shopping carts but fail to complete the purchase. What should Laura do first to up her conversion rate?”
These Questions were missing, hope it helps.
Millie is managing a Google Ads campaign for a new client who’s tracking all important actions post-click and values each of their conversion actions equally.
What type of automated bidding strategy would be ideal for this client?
• Conversion-focused bidding
• Consideration-focused bidding
• Revenue-focused bidding
• Awareness-based bidding
Which statement is true about Shopping ads?
• They give shoppers limited information in order to increase curiosity regarding a product or service.
• They let sellers use filters to decide exactly how and where to show their ads.
• They test multiple images to determine which shots are the most appealing.
• They use an easy-to-understand format to give shoppers all the information they need at a glance.
Trina is considering using automated bidding, as she’s looking to make her campaign management process more efficient.
What are three ways that automated bidding can improve efficiency?
Select All Correct Responses
• Sets the appropriate bid for each and every auction
• Integrates a large variety of signals to evaluate user intent
• Saves time and marketing resources
• Sets manual bids for specific times of the day
• Minimum and maximum bid values are determined by the daily budget
Kathi, the owner of Klothes for Kats, is excited about the launch of her first Local Catalog ad. She remembers there are a few different views within the ad type.
Which view will Kathi’s potential customers be able to browse on her new Local Catalog ad?
• Map view, where potential customers can see the Klothes for Kats logo, store information, and in-stock products.
• Kid view, where potential customers can ensure only kid-friendly content is displayed during browsing.
• Product view, where potential customers can see in real time how many other people are considering purchasing the same piece of cat clothing.
• Browse view, where potential customers can see everything Klothes for Kats has for sale with an infinite scroll functionality.
Thank you for helping the website.
Questions have been added here: