- He values what his coworkers think and encourages them to give their opinions in his marketing meetings.
- He promotes the attitude that “failure is not an option” amongst his team members and subordinates.
- He starts his day by looking at how well he’s doing on his company’s key performance indicators.
- He maintains a set of preferred media channels proven to be effective and don’t need to change.
- He incorporates data into all of his decision-making concerning marketing channel selection.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.