Here is the answer of the question: Match each definition with the correct term:
- Variable Name
- URL Query String Param
- Data Layer Variable
- Variable Name in Data Layer
- Variable obtained from the URL query string of the web page where the Tag Manager is implemented. (1)
- An internal name that will appear in the Variables list. (2)
- Variable passed to SAS by the advertiser using the Data Layer object that exists on the web page where the tag manager is implemented. (3)
- This is the name of the variable on the web page where the Tag Manager is implemented. (4)
The above question is related to “Amazon Ad Server Advanced Certification“. You can find all the updated questions and answers related to to “Amazon Ad Server Advanced Certification” on the “Amazon Ad Server Advanced Certification Answers” page. If you find the update in question or answers, do comment on this page and let us know. We will update the answers as soon as possible.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.