Here is the answer of the question: Match each report with its description.
- Shows the average number of days, ad clicks, and ad impressions it took users to convert.
- Shows how many conversions were received for each conversion action.
- All the conversions assisted by clicks, except for the last click for each keyword.
- Helps evaluate and optimize performance using the current attribution model.
- Campaigns report (4)
- Top Conversions report (2)
- Assisted Conversions report (3)
- Attribution Overview report (1)
The above question is related to “Google Ads – Measurement Certification“. You can find all the updated questions and answers related to to “Google Ads – Measurement Certification” on the “Google Ads – Measurement Certification” page. If you find the update in question or answers, do comment on this page and let us know. We will update the answers as soon as possible.