Here is the answer of the question: Match each report with its description.
- Shows the average number of days, ad clicks, and ad impressions it took users to convert.
- Shows how many conversions were received for each conversion action.
- All the conversions assisted by clicks, except for the last click for each keyword.
- Helps evaluate and optimize performance using the current attribution model.
- Campaigns report (4)
- Top Conversions report (2)
- Assisted Conversions report (3)
- Attribution Overview report (1)
The above question is related to “Google Ads – Measurement Certification“. You can find all the updated questions and answers related to to “Google Ads – Measurement Certification” on the “Google Ads – Measurement Certification” page. If you find the update in question or answers, do comment on this page and let us know. We will update the answers as soon as possible.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.