Exam Name: Measurement – Smart Assessment
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing question answer(s). There are many questions on our website, it’s not easy for us to check them regularly. It will be great if you can help us to update the website. Just comment on the same Answer Post or Page or contact us through our contact us page. We will try to update the question/answer ASAP.
- Rules-based attribution takes only converting paths into account.
- Identify ALL of the platforms that offer attribution analysis.
- Viewability guarantees that a client’s ad will be seen.
- What are the three different stages of customer interactions defined within a funnel in Google Analytics?
- What is a key value proposition of Unique Reach?
- A “Conversion” is specifically defined as a purchase influenced by an ad.
- What are the three key steps to enable accurate measurement of the user journey?
- Using Google Analytics 360, an advertiser can turn measurement into action by creating audience lists for future targeting.
- What solution is best suited for large companies looking to invest in enterprise analytics solutions that give them guaranteed reporting uptimes and more recent, unlimited raw data?
- What is the DoubleCIick advertiser ad server called?
- Match each of the following terms to the corresponding goal
- Advertisers can import their campaign data from DCM into GA360.
- What’s the most effective way for an advertiser to get the most out of Google Analytics and AdWords?
- YouTube is the second most viewable video destination globally.
- What can be done to make sure Active View metrics are available for a YouTube campaign?
- What is the industry-leading 3P solution that can be compared to Unique Reach?
- In a data-driven attribution model, how can an advertiser understand the impact of any given keyword in a conversion path?
- Attribution 360 can help advertisers see the impact of their TV campaigns.
- Differentiate between measurement and attribution.
- Three of the following feature statements are true about Google Tag Manager. Identify the feature that is false.
- Why is it not advisable for an advertiser to have a tag set to conditional firing in AdWords Conversion Tracking?
- Match the Analytics and Google Ads measurement terminology to the description.
- Select the Google products that collect data and measure actions in websites or apps. Select all that apply.
- Google Analytics 360 is the free, entry-level analytics platforms.
- Which platform type can an advertiser use to track time spent on their site?
- Select the platform that allows advertisers to combine data feeds for reporting and visualization.
- Select the best Google tool for website A/B testing.
- Place in order the steps involved in building a data-driven attribution model for Search ads.
- Identify the definition of attribution.
- What are the three different stages of customer interactions defined within a funnel in Analytics?
- Why is it not advisable for an advertiser to have a tag set to conditional firing in Google Ads Conversion Tracking?
- Three of the following feature statements are true about Tag Manager. Identify the feature that is false.
- What’s the most effective way for an advertiser to get the most out of Analytics and Google Ads?
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.