Exam Name: SEMrush Advertising Toolkit Certification Exam
SEMrush Advertising Toolkit Certification Exam Solutions
All the marketers must have heard the term pay per click at least once in their life. It is a term that is related to online advertising in which a person who is setting up an advertisement has to pay the money to the platform on the basis of clicks that their ad has got. This seems to be a very simple process to all the new people out there, but when one enters the field of advertising, then they come to know that how hard it is?
That is why to inculcate the skills of setting up a campaign that scores well, SEMrush has launched a course names SEMrush Advertising Toolkit Certification course.
About SEMrush Advertising Toolkit Certification Exam
Those who want to join the course must be very excited to know that what is present inside the course. That is why we are discussing in detail the knowledge one will get from this course.
- First of all, a person is taught in detail that what is PPC and how it works?
- After that, they are taught that how to set up a campaign.
- Making strategies for a successful campaign is taught after that to the mentee.
- After that, it is taught to the person that how they have to research for the keywords that will be added to the ad.
After learning all this, a test will be taken by SEMrush, for which a certificate is also provided to the person.
The motive behind providing SEMrush Advertising Toolkit Certification Exam Solutions
The sole motive that we are looking to serve is practice. Some mentees faces problem in passing the exam and the reason behind is lack of practice. That is why we are giving the latest questions that are asked in the examination along with the answers so that one can practice well and pass the exam with the best scores, which increase the weightage of their certificate.
- You work in a large ad agency. Your customer wants to launch a PPC campaign similar to his competitor’s campaign. You need to prove the effectiveness of your strategy to the customer. Which Semrush tool will help you get insight on this competitor’s promotions and evaluate his ad budget?
- Which Semrush tool helps a PPC specialist create and maintain a comprehensive list of keywords for future PPC campaigns?
- You want to find out whether your competitor prefers to target mobile or desktop users with their ads. Which SEMrush report should you use?
- Which Semrush tool can help a PPC specialist determine what search queries people type in to find information about a specific topic, like backyard swimming pools?
- What domain keywords CANNOT be compared with the help of Keyword Gap?
- With the help of this tool, you can obtain daily updates on changes in a site’s positions via email.
- You can see copies of your competitors’ PLAs with the help of SEMrush.
- Ad Builder DOESN’T allow you to edit several ads simultaneously.
- According to the image below, we can say that the gameofthrones.com domain has bid on the “game of thrones” keyword most.
- Most Display Advertising reports have the option to filter results based on device: Desktop, Apple Tablet, Apple Mobile, Android Tablet and Android Mobile.
- Which tool allows you to prepare campaigns and keyword groups for exporting to Google Ads?
- Which SEMrush tool can help a PPC specialist prepare ad creatives based on gathered semantic kernel and created ad campaign structure?
- Which report can be useful for starting an advertising campaign?
- With the help of this tool, you can obtain weekly updates on changes in a site’s positions via email.
- Your customer has launched an ad campaign. You want to find relevant keywords targeted by his competitor but not your customer. Which tool can help you do this?
- You work in a large ad agency. Your customer wants to launch a PPC campaign similar to his competitor’s campaign. You need to prove your strategy to the customer. Which two SEMrush reports will help you get ideas on this competitor’s promotion and evaluate his AdWords budget?
- You want to find out whether your competitor prefers to target mobile or desktop users with their ads. Which SEMrush reports should you use?
- Which tool should you use in order to see the sources where your competitor published display ads?
- Which SEMrush reports help a PPC specialist gather a semantic kernel for an ad campaign launch? Choose three answers.
- What step should you take after you have grouped new keywords and moved them from one group to another?
- What keywords CANNOT be compared with the help of Keyword Gap?
- Which SEMrush tools can help a PPC specialist determine what search queries people type in to find information about a specific topic, like backyard swimming pools? Choose two answers.
- The “Full Advertising Research Report” generated within the My Reports tool includes these two reports:
- The SEMrush Charts tool helps you thoroughly analyze your and your competitors’ campaigns based on trends and their comparison. Look at the image below. Which month was the most successful for Apple.com in terms of cost per acquisition?
- Which types of ads can be created with Ad Builder? Choose two answers.
- Which sources can be used for adding keywords to your ad campaign when working with the PPC Keyword tool? Choose three answers.
- Which SEMrush tool will you use to analyze how your competitors’ brand ads performed for specific paid keywords over the last year to get insights on how to adjust your own bidding strategy?
- Which tool provides you with information about your competitors’ paid and organic search, display advertising and backlinks on one page?
- Which SEMrush tool allows you to analyze and compare PPC costs (avg. CPC) and PPC demand (avg. search volume) in the most popular niches, from Banking to Fashion, across different states or regions side by side?
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.