Exam Name: SEO Toolkit Exam for Advanced SEMrush Users Certification Exam
Exam URL: https://shorturl4u.com/v3Sq3
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing question answer(s). There are many questions on our website, it’s not easy for us to check them regularly. It will be great if you can help us to update the website. Just comment on the same Answer Post or Page or contact us through our contact us page. We will try to update the question/answer ASAP.
- Why should I connect Google Analytics to Backlink Audit?
- You want to find out what websites are linking to your competitors but not you. Which of the following SEMrush tools can you use?
- Which of the following types of Notes can you use with the Domain Overview graphs? Choose 3 answers.
- You’re gathering keywords for your corporate blog article with Keyword Magic Tool. You need to see the most recent SERP results to find out if there’s a chance for your domain to make the Google’s top for these keywords. What would you do?
- You are interested in knowing if the site is generating revenue. Which of the following Traffic Analytics features would offer the most insight?
- Which of the following SEMrush tools can help you with mobile SEO? Choose 3 answers.
- You want to plot a graph that shows the changes in the number of keywords that won a Featured Snippet throughout the year. Which SEMrush tool should you use and how?
- You want to find out if you need to supplement your SEO with paid ads by finding which of your poorly performing organic keywords can be replaced with paid keywords. What will you do?
- Take a look at the Backlinks report in the Backlink Analytics tool. How would you explain to your client that there are backlinks with New and Lost status at the same time?
- Which of the following SEMrush tools should you use to understand which SERP features are triggered in Google by the keywords you’re targeting?
- How often does SEMrush Sensor report on Google algorithm changes and anomalies?
- Which of the following tools will you use to analyze variability trend of Featured snippet occurrence for the last 30 days?
- Your site is selling knitting wool and you want to publish a mitten-knitting guide and use it to attract backlinks in your market. You’ve already found 27 different mitten-knitting guides on the web and now need to find out which of these guides acquired the most backlinks and referring domains. Which SEMrush tool can help you to analyze all of these guides at the same time?
- You are the Content Strategist at the Craft Beer Outlet company. You have 10 content specialists working with you. You have a Business account at SEMrush and use SEO Writing Assistant (SWA) Tool and want your employees to use it as well without registering an account at SEMrush. How do you manage everyone of them to access the SWA recommendations?
- Which of the following tools will you use in order to display report excerpts from the most valuable and widely used SEMrush SEO tools (like Organic Research, Position Tracking, Site Audit, etc.) for your project on one page?
- Analyzing the keyword “how to get more Google reviews” under the Top 10 Benchmarking tab in the On Page SEO Checker tool you can see that a Featured Snippet can be triggered by this keyword (see the picture below). But there is no information about this in the SERP Features Ideas section of the Optimization Ideas tab. How is this possible?
- Integration between Google Analytics and On Page SEO Checker allows you to…
- The Site Audit tool can check your website’s AMP pages for syntax errors.
- You’ve decided to fully reorganize your shop selling rare species of lizard. You’ve changed your address, phone number, business hours, and even payment methods. Up to now, your shop has always been very popular and attracted many customers. Now it’s high season and you need to update your business details as soon as possible. Which tool will you use?
- What do the “Lists” in the Keyword Magic Tool consist of?
- Selecting a specific country in the Organic Traffic Insights filters not only data from the SEMrush database but also from Google Analytics and Google Search Console for that region.
- How will you benefit from connecting Site Audit to your Google Analytics account? Choose 3 answers.
- You and your colleagues have gathered 100 keywords from different sources which seem to be suitable for your website. How can you check the KD, Volume and SERP Features metrics simultaneously for the whole set of keywords?
- What pages can be filtered by the Broken parameter in the Lost&Found report of the Backlink Audit Tool?
- Connecting the Link Building Tool with Google Search Console will give you the ability to collect recommendations on the most relevant, important and freshest links for your backlink profile.
- By using which report can you carry out a comprehensive inspection/review of your website’s pages in terms of their loading speed?
- Organic Traffic Insights has a quick filter for each page of your site to see which keywords are new for that page or keywords that have lost all rankings as well as winners and losers. This can help you determine which of your pages are gaining or losing positioning for your target keywords.
- In the Site Audit Tool, under the Overview and Progress tabs in the Errors graphs you can see:
- How are the lists in the Keyword Magic Tool created?
- Which suggestions can the On Page SEO Checker provide in the Strategy Ideas tab?
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.