Here is the answer of the question: Yan is working on a Remarketing List for Search Ads campaign. Which user could be added to a valid Remarketing audience list to ensure optimal results?
- Someone who has heard of his company’s business but never visited the company’s website
- Someone who has added items to a shopping basket on his company’s website but then abandoned it
- Someone who has seen his company’s ads but never clicked on them
- Someone who has visited numerous similar websites
The above question is related to “Google Ads Search Certification Exam“. You can find all the updated questions and answers related to to “Google Ads Search Certification Exam” on the “Google Ads Search Certification Exam” page. If you find the update in question or answers, do comment on this page and let us know. We will update the answers as soon as possible.
The Google Ads Search Certification Exam is designed to test your knowledge of how the Google Ads auction works and how to optimize your campaigns to get the most out of your ad spend. The exam consists of 100 multiple-choice questions, and you have 2 hours to complete it.
To pass the exam, you need to score at least 80%. The exam is divided into 5 sections:
- Introduction to Google Ads
- Basics of Search Advertising
- Managing Your Campaigns
- Optimizing Your Campaigns
- Advanced Topics in Search Advertising
Each section has a different weight, and you can see the weighting of each section when you start the exam. You can also see the number of questions in each section.
If you’re not sure about an answer, you can mark the question and come back to it later. Once you’ve answered all the questions, you can review your answers and change any that you want before submitting your exam.
When you’re ready to submit, click on the “Finish Exam” button at the bottom of the page. You’ll then see your score and be able to download your certificate if you pass.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.