Here is the answer of the question: You can find competitors using sources like: (Choose 3 correct answers)
- Social media posts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Conference attendee lists in your industry
- Semrush tools, like Market Explorer and the Organic Research Competitors report
- Online discussions on social media, Reddit, Quora, or other forums
- Semrush tools, like Position Tracking and the Domain Overview Tool
- Customer feedback about other products they had considered or would recommend
The above question is related to “SEMrush How to Create an Effective Marketing Strategy Exam“. You can find all the updated questions and answers related to to “SEMrush How to Create an Effective Marketing Strategy Exam” on the “SEMrush How to Create an Effective Marketing Strategy Exam Answers” page. If you find the update in question or answers, do comment on this page and let us know. We will update the answers as soon as possible.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.