Exam Name: SEMrush Fundamentals of Marketing Analytics
Exam URL: https://www.semrush.com/academy/courses/fundamentals-of-marketing-analytics/
- Which of the following best describes Tags?
- Google Analytics and was built with mobile sites and apps in mind. It also has many privacy features built in to help protect user data and comply with international regulations.
- Google Search Console data can be accessed within Google Analytics as well as Semrush for enhanced measurement.
- The ACED framework gives you the ability to set your measurement strategy to focus on the behaviors of modern website visitors, so you can measure the full funnel of your results.
- Which of the following are events in GA4?
- Where can you use free forms within GA4?
- In GA4, you can view custom dimensions within standard reports.
- Which of the following can you do within the Admin -Events section of GA4?
- Which of the following is a Method for installing GA4 on your website?
- Integrating Google Search Console to the Semrush SEO Dashboard allows you to view Queries by number of Clicks, Impressions, CTR and Position.
- Semrush Traffic Analytics data is obtained from any website’s internal analytics.
- The more difficult the keywords you target in organic search, the weaker your off-page SEO performance needs to be.
- What are the main types of links usually evident on websites?
- Which of the following statements is true?
- Which of the following scenarios is the best for a website?
- Integrating Google Search Console data with Semrush will allow you to discover additional backlinks in your Backlink Audit.
- In which report in Semrush Backlink Audit can you connect GA4 to show how much referral traffic there is per page?
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.