Exam Name: Social Media Marketing Crash Course
Exam URL: https://www.semrush.com/academy/courses/analytics-for-in-house-marketing-teams/
- When it comes to digital marketing, what does an In House team take care of:
- In the ACES framework what does A stand for?
- Google’s tool for creating visually appealing dashboards is called:
- SMALL data promises to measure results better while:
- In the SMALL data framework what does A stand for?
- How big of a marketing team need to be considered “Leading Edge”?
- Which GA4 section helps you understand where did your site traffic come from?
- Your website conversion rate is 2%. Using the return on analytics calculator, how many total conversions would come from 10,000 website sessions with this conversion rate?
- Which of the following is NOT one of 4 T’s of each ACES framework step?
- Which steps in ACES framework require a set target?
- Choose all Semrush reports that help you analyze your competitors
- Which Semrush Keyword group indicates you are outperforming competitors?
- What is the default language for marmiton.org?
- Which field of expertise are covered on Semrush academy courses?
- What can be used as a background check when hiring a consultant?
- Editing a shared Looker studio report starts with:
- By default a filter in a Looker studio report applies to:
- By default the date range in a Looker studio report applies to:
- How do we turn data into information?
- Showing the team where you started and where you’re going can be achieved by:
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.