Exam Name: Shopping Ads Certification Assessment
Exam URL: https://shorturl4u.com/cv
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing question answer(s). There are many questions on our website, it’s not easy for us to check them regularly. It will be great if you can help us to update the website. Just comment on the same Answer Post or Page or contact us through our contact us page. We will try to update the question/answer ASAP.
- A marketer is keeping track of the revenue generated by his campaigns. He wants to get a specific return for his ad spend.
Which type of automated bidding strategy will meet his needs?
- A single branch of Simpson Shoes has been operating since 1917. A new marketing team member suggested they look into Local Inventory ads. The owner, Bert Simpson, is concerned about where potential customers might see the ad.
Where would the Simpson Shoes Local Inventory ad appear?
- A single branch of Simpson Shoes has been operating since 1917. As they consider moving into online marketing, the owner, Bert Simpson, wants to focus on a specific, potential customer type.
Which potential customer would benefit from Simpson Shoes running a Local Inventory ad?
- A single branch of Simpson Shoes has been operating since 1917. They recently ran their first online ad and after its launch the owner wanted to see the ad online.
Where should the owner search to find his Local Inventory ad?
- Aaron’s been running Shopping ads for some time, and he’s interested in experimenting with ways to improve sales performance by using additional features.
Which benefit might he obtain by using Merchant Promotions?
- Alex has only a limited budget, and he needs to use it effectively.
How do Smart Shopping campaigns simplify the process of advertising with a limited budget?
- Alice owns a business selling a range of backpacks for business users and worldwide travelers. She spends most of her time managing stock levels, staff, and her company’s finances, so she’s worried that running Google Ads might be too time-consuming.
How do Smart Shopping campaigns simplify campaign management?
- Amanda is the marketing manager for a plant nursery. She has a large number of campaigns and needs help keeping her bids relevant every day.
How can automated bidding help her?
- Angelo owns a bookstore and has been running a Google Shopping campaign for several months. He needs to monitor how different books are performing.
How can Angelo get the information he needs?
- Anne sells homemade artisan soaps. She just brought her brick-and-mortar store online, and she’s considering running a Local Inventory ad with Google.
How could a Local Inventory ad help Anne expand her business?
- Automated bidding does the heavy lifting for advertisers on Google Ads. What does automated bidding use to set the right bid for every auction?
- Ben is currently managing a campaign that has a total investment of $7,000, generates 1,400 conversions, and has a CPA (cost-per-acquisition) of $5. Ben needs to sell excess inventory. To meet this goal, he’s willing to increase his CPA and campaign investment.
Which of the following plans, built in the Performance Planner, will assist Ben in achieving his marketing goal of selling excess inventory?
- Ben sells homemade artisan soaps at a mall kiosk called Fresh Soaps. He’s considering running a Local Inventory ad with Google.
What unique type of information would Ben’s Local Inventory ad show?
- Ben sells housewares through his website and app.
What are two ways that Google Ads can fuel his business goals and help him achieve his objectives? (Choose two.)
- BetsysBookBar is a book store and cafe that’s had a brick-and-mortar location for years. They’re looking at ways to move into online marketing, and want to optimize their experience with Google ads.
What are two options for using Local Inventory ads that are available to BetsysBookBar? (Choose two.)
- Boards by Ben is a surf shop that’s always used a Google-hosted storefront. They’re looking at ways to bring shoppers into their store with Local Inventory ads.
What’s one benefit Boards by Ben can access by using a Local Inventory ad?.
- Books by Brock is a used bookstore that’s always used text ads. They’re looking at ways to optimize their experience with Google ads, and considering Local Inventory ads.
What’s a unique feature of Local Inventory ads that can benefit Books by Brock?
- Brenda designs bespoke furniture, and just finalized her first Showcase Shopping ad. She wants to show the ad to her family.
How can Brenda find her Showcase Shopping ad?
- Carey’s used Google Ads for some time, but he recently found he doesn’t have time to manage multiple campaigns effectively.
How can Smart Shopping campaigns reduce Carey’s Ads management workload?
- Carrie owns a boutique shop that sells decorative, handmade pottery. She’s choosing an online ad campaign to allow a seamless shopping experience for her potential customers.
What’s one benefit that Shopping campaign ads offer Carrie?
- Cheryl is the owner of HomeThings, a shop that sells home goods. You, as her marketing intern, are describing the various Google Ad offerings.
What’s an accurate description of Local Catalog ads you could give Cheryl?
- Chris is the marketing director for Keys & Strings, a company that makes custom pianos. Keys & Strings sells pianos through their website. Chris decides to use a Showcase Shopping ad to advertise his brand of pianos.
Who’s Chris trying to reach with his Showcase Shopping ad?
- Chris is the marketing director for Keys & Strings, a company that makes custom pianos. Keys & Strings sells their pianos through their website, and has a small but loyal customer base. Chris is tasked with increasing the size of Keys & Strings’ customer base.
Why is a Showcase Shopping ad the right choice for Chris?
- Courtney’s online campaigns have produced plenty of clicks, but not as many sales as she expected.
How can Shopping ads help make sure the clicks the ads receive come from customers more interested in her products?
- Dante is the owner of HomeThings, a shop that sells home goods. He just launched a Local Catalog ad campaign.
Where are two places a consumer might encounter Dante’s Local Catalog ad? (Choose two.)
- Gemma wants to promote her online handbag business to a wide audience. But she’s busy creating handbags for her clients, and has little time to manage the specifics of an advertising campaign.
How can Smart Shopping campaigns help her achieve this?
- George wants to advertise online, but his profit margins are tight. He’s worried the spend won’t provide the income he needs.
How can Smart Shopping campaigns help George get the results he needs?
- Gina owns a woodworking shop that makes custom cabinets. She uploads data to her Google Merchant Center to help create ads from her inventory.
What data does a Shopping campaign use from her Merchant Center feed to place Gina’s ads?
- Glenn’s new business is growing slowly, but he’s worried about cash flow. How can Smart Shopping campaigns help Glenn’s business?
- Google Ads offers a variety of campaign types which determine where your ad will appear and the format in which it will be displayed.
What are the available campaign types?
- Google Ads was constructed around three core principles, focused on helping businesses reach their online potential. The first of these is relevance. Google Ads connects businesses with the right people at the right time.
Upon which other principles was Google Ads built?
- Google Ads was designed to deliver three things to every advertiser: relevance, control, and results. It provides relevance by connecting advertisers with the right people at the right time. It provides results by charging only when you get a click.
How does Google Ads provide control?
- Google Ads was designed to help businesses achieve online success. To accomplish this, Google Ads was built on three core principles.
What are these principles?
- Greg owns a company, Keys & Strings, that makes custom pianos. Keys & Strings sells their pianos through their website. Greg would like to increase sales of his brand of pianos.
Why would Greg use a Showcase Shopping ad?
- Hank wants to use a “Maximize Conversions” campaign with the Performance Planner.
Which recommendation can be provided to Hank by the Performance Planner?
- How can a Shopping ad help retail businesses create ads that encourage your potential customers to visit your brick-and-mortar stores?
- How can advertisers use Shopping campaign ads in order to drive sales?
- How can Performance Planner serve your business?
- How can running a Local Inventory ad increase your return on investment (ROI)?
- How can Smart Shopping campaigns help businesses easily promote their products without making large demands on their time?
- How can Smart Shopping campaigns make promoting your business less time-consuming and easier to manage?
- How do Google Shopping ads drive engagement with potential customers to make their shopping experiences as seamless as possible?
- How do product images and prices contribute to a seamless shopping experience in Shopping Ads?
- How do Shopping ads help improve qualified leads over standard text ads as part of a seamless retail experience?
- How do Smart Shopping campaigns use automated bidding and placements, and machine learning to show a variety of the most relevant ads across Google networks to potential customers?
- How do Smart Shopping campaigns work to maximize conversion value while simplifying campaign management across networks, leveraging machine learning?
- How does automating your bid contribute to a successful Google Ads campaign?
- How does Google Ads help a business organize inventory, letting the business match its advertising goals?
- How has consumer shopping behavior changed in recent years?
- How is using non-last-click attribution conversions useful for Performance Planner forecasts?
- If Klothes for Kats uses Local Catalog ads, their ads can be shown in different views.
Which two statements are true about views that are available in Local Catalog ads? (Choose two.)
- Isabella owns a bookstore and has been running a Google Shopping campaign for several months. She’d like to identify growth opportunities in her business.
How can the reporting feature in Google Shopping ads help Isabella get the information she needs?
- Jasmine is the director of marketing for a chain of clothing stores. She has been given a set budget and needs to drive as many potential customers to her website as possible.
Which automated bidding strategy should she use in her campaign?
- Joan sells fashion watches online, and she’s had great success with Google Shopping campaigns. Now, she’d like her business to do even better!
How can Shopping ads make Joan’s Shopping ads even more profitable?
- Jodi creates custom hair pieces. She just launched her first online advertising campaign, and it included a Showcase Shopping ad.
Where will Jodi’s Showcase Shopping ad be featured?
- Jonah’s Surf Shop has been running Google ads for years, and now they’re interested in introducing a new type of online ad.
Which potential customer could Jonah reach by running Local Inventory ads?
- Kathi, the owner of Klothes for Kats, is excited about the launch of her first Local Catalog ad. She remembers there are a few different views within the ad type.
Which view will Kathi’s potential customers be able to browse on her new Local Catalog ad?
- Local Inventory ads are ideal for which business?
- Lance has been running Local Inventory ads to promote his antique toy shop. He’s considering running additional ad campaigns with Google.
What’s an easy next step Lance can take to expand his brand’s reach?
- Lance, the owner of a long-standing antique toy shop, hears the youngsters in his shop talk about how effective the Display ad from Toys by Tammy was. He becomes interested in accessing the Google Display Network (GDN).
What’s one way Lance could use the GDN?
- Maria has been told that she should use the Performance Planner on a monthly basis.
Why should she do so?
- Marie is a marketer trying to maximize specific user actions after the click. Which automated bidding strategy should she use to accomplish this?
- Marisol manages the online advertising campaigns for a chain of toy stores with both a physical and an online presence.
Which Google Ads campaign should Marisol use to show images of her products, advertise her company’s online and local inventory of toys, and boost traffic to their website and local toy stores?
- Marta has a tight marketing budget and needs to use a strategy that can drive customers to her website for a set cost.
Which bidding strategy has the potential to meet Marta’s needs?
- Mary is tasked with designing an advertising campaign for her company’s an online pet food store and app, and is exploring different campaign options.
Which campaign types are available to her in Google Ads?
- Mary owns an automotive parts store, and wants to differentiate her brand. She’s considering launching new ads with Google to influence automotive shoppers at the start of their purchasing journey.
If Mary went with Showcase Shopping ads, where would her customers see the ads? (Choose two.)
- Maureen’s company sells first-aid kits for use in everyday situations. Because kits come in many sizes, with many features, and at many price points, Maureen finds it difficult to differentiate her company’s offerings from those of other vendors. Worse, potential customers may find it hard to compare search results for her products and prices with those of other vendors.
How can Shopping ads address these concerns?
- Molly wants to clear her remaining stock in preparation for ordering a new line of products to sell. As a result, she’s willing to increase her CPA (cost-per-acquisition) and investment, as long as it means generating more sales.
Her current campaign has a total investment of $25,500, generates 1,500 conversions, and has a CPA of $17. Which plan, built in the Performance Planner, will help Molly with her marketing goal to generate more sales?
- OfficeKing is a well-established business that’s been running print ads for their office-supply store for years. Their CEO, Xin, is exploring the possibility of expanding into online advertising. He asks you to provide a comparison of traditional print ads and Local Catalog ads.
What’s one distinguishing feature of Local Catalog ads?
- OfficeKing is a well-established business that’s been using print ads for their office-supply store for years.
How can Local Catalog ads help OfficeKing?
- OfficePlus is a well-established business that’s been running print ads for their office-supply store for years. You’ve been asked to present Local Catalog ads as a potential solution for their consideration.
What’s one way Local Catalog ads would benefit OfficePlus?
- Peggy owns a house cleaning service. She built a booking website and is ready to promote her services online. She wants her ads to reach people actively looking for businesses similar to hers.
Which Google Ads campaign should Peggy use to make sure potential customers consider her services and take action by booking house cleanings?
- Peter has a new online store selling electric bikes and spares. He wants to promote his business, but with a simple solution that provides a wide reach for his products.
How can Smart Shopping campaigns help Peter with his sales?
- Priya only has $500 a month to spend on her campaign, but she needs to drive as many potential customers as possible to her website.
Which type of automated bidding strategy would be best for Priya’s campaign?
- Rashid wants to raise awareness of his brand and build campaigns focused on branded terms. He does not have much time to devote to daily bid management, so he decided to use automated bidding to lighten his workload.
Which automated bidding strategy should Rashid consider using?
- Rebecca is a marketing executive at an airline company. She has been asked to plan her company’s online advertising budget on a monthly basis. She’s chosen Google Ads’ Performance Planner to help accomplish this task.
What are two advantages Performance Planner offers Rebecca? (Choose two.)
- Rhonda sells homemade artisan soaps. She just opened her first brick-and-mortar shop, Soaps by Rhonda, and she’s considering running a Local Inventory ad with Google.
What does Rhonda need to run a successful Local Inventory ad?
- Samira recently opened an online potted plant store and needs to promote it. She has chosen Google Ads because it offers advertisers different campaign types that determine where ads will appear and in what format they will display when viewed.
What Google campaign type will help her reach her most valuable audiences?
- Sherman wants to be sure potential customers on mobile devices will see his Shopping ads, especially if their screens are small.
In which position(s) on a search results page will Sherman’s Shopping campaign ads appear on mobile devices?
- Shopping ads help online businesses drive sales even before potential customers open ads for their products.
That’s because shoppers are more likely to complete a purchase under what conditions?
- Siona needs to make sure her ads are getting a minimum number of impressions on the top of the page.
Which type of automated bidding strategy is Siona using?
- Susan is the marketing director for a chain of bakeries that make artisan bread. She chose a Showcase Shopping ad to promote her company’s brand.
What will Susan need to create a successful Showcase Shopping ad?
- Susan is the marketing director for a chain of bakeries that make artisan bread. She recently did a photoshoot of the company’s line of breads, and is looking for an online advertising solution to promote their brand.
Why are Showcase Shopping ads the right choice for Susan?
- Susan is the marketing director for a chain of bakeries that make artisan bread. She’s looking for an online advertising strategy to raise the bakery chain’s presence in their market.
How can a Showcase Shopping ad help Susan promote her brand?
- The customer journey has become more complex, requiring a dedicated bidding strategy. Google’s solution is automated bidding.
How can automated bidding benefit advertisers? (Choose two.)
- The website for your retail business is receiving a lot of visitors, but few of them are looking at more than one page.
What’s most likely to be the problem?
- Today’s consumers are more demanding and less patient than before.
What’s one way to grow your business by delivering the type of service they expect?
- Tom wants a way to automatically create ads and simplify campaign management, using his resources and Google’s machine learning to create a variety of ads that will be displayed across networks.
Which of Tom’s resources are needed to accomplish his aims as part of his Smart Shopping campaign?
- Trevor owns a manufacturing business that makes specialized hiking and rock climbing gear. He is a very small player in the market, but he is ready to scale up his business.
Which Google Ads campaign type should Trevor use to increase his brand’s exposure and reach audiences with interests in hiking and rock climbing across the web?
- Trina is using automated bidding as part of her Google Ads Search bidding strategy.
Why might she prefer automated bidding?
- Using the Performance Planner on a monthly basis allows you to optimize which two aspects of an account? (Choose two.)
- Viktor’s been tracking the conversions in his Display campaign for the last 30 days. He’s had 24 conversions over that time, and plans to use target return on ad spend (ROAS) as his automated bidding strategy.
Which type of automated bidding strategy will Viktor be using?
- Wade’s the owner of HomeThings, a shop that sells home cash-and-carry goods. He says he’s interested in expanding his marketing reach. You suggest running a Local Catalog ad.
What’s an accurate description of Local Catalog ads you could give Wade?
- What are key factors to keep in mind when choosing a bidding strategy for your campaign?
- What are two benefits of automated bidding? (Choose two.)
- What are two features that can appear on Shopping campaign ads in order to drive online sales? (Choose two.)
- What are two ways Google Ads can fuel your business goals? (Choose two.)
- What are two ways Google Ads reporting for Shopping campaigns help monitor how your products are performing at many levels of granularity? (Choose two.)
- What are two ways that Performance Planner can help reveal the possibilities across all your Google Ads campaigns? (Choose two.)
- What are two ways to grow your business by helping consumers who want to buy at a local, physical store? (Choose two.)
- What can automated bidding help an advertiser improve?
- What can the Performance Planner assist you with?
- What can the Performance Planner recommend?
- What does Performance Planner automatically do?
- What is a valid recommendation that the Performance Planner can provide?
- What is one of the reasons why an advertiser should consider using Performance Planner on a monthly basis?
- What is one way that Performance Planner helps businesses increase sales?
- What’s one unique feature of Local Catalog ads?
- What’s one way the increase in mobile apps, screens, and other surfaces has changed how consumers shop?
- What’s one way to create a seamless experience for your retail customers?
- What’s one way to increase your business profitability?
- What’s one way to make good use of data to accelerate your business and improve profitability?
- What’s one way to use Google’s data across all platforms, to increase your retail company’s performance and profitability?
- When visibility is the campaign goal, which bidding strategy should an advertiser choose?
- Where can Shopping campaign ads appear on desktop search results pages?
- Which factors should an advertiser consider when deciding on a bidding strategy?
- Which product attributes in Shopping campaign ads are important for giving shoppers the most meaningful information needed, all at a single glance?
- Which statement describes modern shopping behavior?
- Which statement is true about Local Catalog ads?
- Which statement is true about Shopping ads?
- Which two brand qualities are today’s consumers most likely to find helpful? (Choose two.)
- Which two features, available as additions to Shopping Campaign ads, can benefit marketers and drive sales? (Choose two.)
- Which two product attributes are shown in Google Shopping campaign ads to help engage potential customers with relevant information? (Choose two.)
- Which type of automated bidding strategy is enhanced cost-per-click (ECPC)?
- Which type of automated bidding strategy is target cost-per-acquisition (CPA)?
- Which type of automated bidding strategy is Target return on ad spend (ROAS)?
- While managing a successful Google Ads campaign, why would you choose automated bidding instead of manual bidding?
- Why does automating your bid versus using manual bidding contribute to a successful Google Ads campaign?
- Why is using the performance targets feature after utilizing the Performance Planner recommended?
- Why should campaigns with different marketing objectives be separated into different Performance Planner plans?
- Why should your business use Performance Planner?
- You can leverage Google Ads’ automated bidding strategy to help get the most from your advertising budget.
What are two benefits of using automated bidding? (Choose two.)
- You manage marketing for a small business on a tight budget, yet you need to reach as many people as possible.
How can Google Ads help?
- You use Google Shopping ads to promote customer engagement with your products.
How can this increase your business’s presence in searches?
- Your company provides home maintenance services and you want to reach more potential customers. You have a limited budget to work with.
Why is Google Ads right for you?
- Your company wants to have greater success online.
What are two ways that Google Ads can drive your business goals? (Choose two.)
- Your website data shows that many visitors place items in their shopping carts, but fail to complete the purchase. You want to grow your business by increasing sales.
What should you do first?
- You’ve been tasked with marketing a new line of plumbing services, but you have a set budget that you cannot exceed.
Why is Google Ads a viable option?