Exam Name: How to Boost E-Commerce SEO with Internal Linking
- What is the difference between internal and external links?
- Choose the 2 correct statements:
- What page is typically the most powerful page on a site in terms of SEO authority?
- What is an orphaned page?
- What is a good way to locate orphaned pages on a website?
- What are some good places to build internal links on websites?
- What is the best possible way to build strong internal linking with pagination?
- What does ‘crawled but not indexed’ mean in Google Search Console?
- What does the page rank metric help to measure in Semrush?
- Do links in the header and footer of a website contribute to internal linking efforts?
- Why is building internal links to non-indexable pages not a good idea?
- How do canonical tags influence internal linking?
- What’s the difference between a page with a PageRank score of 1 and a page with a PageRank score of 100?
- How would you best review internal links globally for a specific website?
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.