Exam Name: Hootsuite Platform Certification Exam
Hootsuite Platform Certification Solutions
Social Media Marketing is booming day by day. From a decade back from today no one ever has an idea of marketing through social media but seeing the huge engagement that a business gets on the social media, the companies have opted the way of marketing through digital platforms. They run their advertisement and share value with people through their online platforms. Businesses to save their time of managing different social media platform lookout for a platform through which they can manage all their social media platforms and campaigns.
Hootsuite is one of the famous platform among marketers and online businesses to manage their social media platforms. It helps in your time management, content creation and much more cool stuff related to social media. For marketers who are new to the field, Hootsuite has created a certification course- Hootsuite Platform Certification Course.
About Hootsuite Platform Certification Course
It is a unique course devised for social media marketing managers who want to use Hootsuite as a platform to manage their social media. This course provides an overall knowledge to marketers regarding the platform, that how the platform works and how you should use this platform to manage all your content and social media to get a better Return on Investment?
After attending all the video modules, the marketers have to go through a paid test. This test will help you achieve an industry-recognized certificate which you can use to show your authority in using this platform.
Motive of providing Hootsuite Platform Certification Exam Solutions
Using social media effectively cannot be learned in a single day. You need a lot of practice and experience in social media platforms for creating profitable advertisements. The same way we are providing you with the latest question asked in this certification exam along with the solutions worked out by the industry’s experts.
If you face any issue during your practice session, contact us. Wishing you good luck for your exam.
Number of questions provided – 88
- What are two reasons why it’s important to share your Hootsuite Analytics data with other members of your team? (pick two)
- One benefit to using the Post Performance area within Hootsuite Analytics is that you can sort posts by:
- Unlike a Twitter Geo-Search, which is based on a specific geo code, Instagram’s location search uses:
- When using the Hootsuite dashboard to post images to your personal Instagram account, there is a step that must be completed within the Instagram app itself–which is it?
- Which of the following is not a metric type generated by the overview metrics module in Hootsuite Analytics?
- When using an RSS feed within Hootsuite, you can limit the amount of content being automatically pushed out to your followers by:
- Sometimes exchanges within a comment thread (in a stream) can become very long and hard to keep track of. If a particular thread is too important to miss, Hootsuite lets you quickly create a dedicated ________________ for that conversation to stay on top of the action.
- Which of the following is not a benefit of using Hootsuite Analytics?
- What are two best practices for discovering whether a message you’ve scheduled with Hootsuite has failed to send? (pick two)
- When using the Hootsuite Planner feature, the fastest way to compose a new message is to:
- In the Composer, there are 3 ways you can attach an image. Which of the following is not an option for attaching an image?
- Unlike the overview module in Hootsuite Analytics, which offers one set of aggregated analytics data, ___________________ allows you to run an unlimited number of customizable and shareable real-time analytics reports, dialed precisely to the diverse reporting needs of your organization.
- When using Hootsuite to publish to Instagram, there are some types of posts that require using the “Mobile Notification Workflow”?, which involves a few additional steps. Pick the post type below that does NOT require using the “Mobile Notification Workflow”?.
- It’s important to ensure you’ve done the following steps when scheduling messages using the Hootsuite bulk compose feature. (pick two)
- Conversations on Twitter move fast and it’s easy to miss the opportunity to engage with an important influencer or prospect. _____________ are a great way to group together similar people and topics in Twitter so you can focus on activity within a group without distractions.
- Within a Hootsuite Analytics report, you can add a tile, which is:
- A vanity URL in Hootsuite is best described as:
- When onboarding new team members in Hootsuite Analytics, we recommend ________________ to reduce the risk that something is changed incorrectly or accidently.
- After you’ve uploaded messages into Hootsuite using the Bulk Compose feature, where would you go to review and make edits to those messages?
- Hootsuite Publisher is an area of the dashboard that gives social media managers:
- When using Composer, what’s the purpose of the social profile picker?
- See the visual below. Why is the action being taken here important?
- Which description below best describes the action you would undertake in this dialog box?
- Select the 4 features that are available on Hootsuite Mobile: (pick four)
- Hootsuite’s mobile app lets you see all the posts you’ve scheduled and adjust publishing times to fine tune how you’re targeting your audience. You can access this functionality in the ___________ area of the app.
- To find and engage in Twitter conversations happening in specific geographical areas that are relevant to your company, you should use:
- Which Hootsuite feature would you use to draft and schedule a message with two images to LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook?
- If you’re looking for a quick, high-level overview of common metrics such as audience growth, website traffic, and total posts, you should look at:
- Which of the following is not an action you can take in the pictured area of the Hootsuite dashboard?
- Enabling notifications for your Instagram account(s) in your Hootsuite mobile app allows Hootsuite to send _____________ that notify you when scheduled Instagram posts are ready to be published.
- Where in the dashboard would you primarily view and engage with your audience and the social media content published by others?
- Which of the following is a reason why you would want to add a moderate stream for YouTube in your Hootsuite dashboard:
- You can publish single-image Instagram posts directly from the Hootsuite dashboard IF you have set-up your Instagram account as a ______________ .
- To manage comments and replies for all of your YouTube channel’s videos (in Hootsuite), simply add a ________________ stream.
- _______ are created within ________, similar to how you create individual files within a broader file folder.
- Which tools are found in the header section of the Hootsuite Dashboard? (pick three)
- What is the most popular and loved feature of Hootsuite?
- When you share a report with a team member in Hootsuite Analytics, you can allow that team member to adjust the parameters of the report to fine-tune the insights being generated. To allow for this collaboration, you must set the permission for that user to:
- Hootsuite’s ever-growing library of 100+ partner apps and integrations is called the:
- When saving messages as drafts, it’s important to remember that your draft will not go live unless _______.
- Let’s say you have saved 10 different messages as drafts for a holiday campaign. You now need to schedule these drafts to publish, taking into account other messages that might already be scheduled. Which tool would be most effective for this task?
- Some of the Apps in the Hootsuite App Directory include ‘plugins’ which means that the app:
- Which statement most accurately describes incoming message assignments functionality in Hootsuite Mobile?
- The following Hootsuite Mobile functionality makes it easy to collaborate with your teammates on the go:
- When publishing to Pinterest from Hootsuite, you must include two items, which are:
- A benefit of using the Post Performance area within Hootsuite Analytics is that it shows:
- Why would you want to add someone to a Twitter list in Hootsuite?
- You want to drive traffic to a new landing page for a campaign, and want a web address that’s short, easy to remember, trackable, and reflective of your brand. Hootsuite supports you with:
- A report in Hootsuite Analytics has a flexible, interactive interface into which you can drag and drop an unlimited number of:
- Publishing to Pinterest with Hootsuite saves time because:
- What best describes the benefit of using Hootsuite, as compared to engaging natively from specific social networks?
- Which of the following is not a feature of Hootsuite?
- Let’s say you draft a message in Hootsuite, but then want to create several variations of that message, without altering the original. Which of the following actions would you take?
- The data shown in the Post Performance area within Hootsuite Analytics is updated for the first _____ that a post is live.
- The purpose of the social profile picker in Composer is to:
- When using Hootsuite’s bulk composer, all messages must be scheduled at least _________ ahead of when you plan to import the CSV file into Hootsuite.
- When it’s time to publish an Instagram message to a personal Instagram account, how does the Hootsuite mobile app alert you that it’s time to press the publish button in the Instagram app?
- Hootsuite Mobile is useful for teams because of the following functionality:
- Which of the options below best describe the action being undertaken in the visual?
- Anything you want to do in Hootsuite can be found in either the header or the sidebar, with the main workspace is in the center. Which of the following is not a feature you’ll find in the sidebar (see image below for reference)?
- The reports feature in Hootsuite Analytics is:
- What’s the difference between a stream and a tab?
- Which of the following is not an action you can perform in the pictured area of the Hootsuite dashboard?
- Geo-search streams are used to help you find tweets and Twitter conversations relevant to your brand that are happening in:
- Which of the following actions can NOT be done in the Hootsuite Planner feature?
- When using Hootsuite’s mobile notification workflow to publish images to your personal Instagram account, which step do you need to complete on your phone?
- If you need to keep track of a large number of published or scheduled messages sent to a variety of social networks, Hootsuite __________ is an important product area for you to familiarize yourself with.
- To determine the ROI of your social media activities, which Hootsuite product would you use?
- With Hootsuite’s Mobile App you can share ______________ with teams, which allows everyone to monitor the same social feed and see which messages have been responded to and by whom.
- To access the Hootsuite App Directory, go to the:
- There are several ways you can schedule new messages in Hootsuite. Which of the following doesn’t belong?
- The Hootsuite Analytics overview automatically analyzes two time periods: the one you select, and the corresponding length of time before that. For example, if you select the last 7 days, the overview will automatically pull data from the previous 14 days. Why would this be a benefit?
- Overview and Reports are modules within which Hootsuite product?
- You can do all of the following actions in the Composer, except:
- By setting a team member’s permissions to ‘Can Edit’ on a report in Hootsuite Analytics, you are granting them:
- When using the Composer in Hootsuite’s Mobile app, which options are available for sending your message?
- When composing messages in Hootsuite, how would you make a rough draft of a message available with a team or team member for collaboration?
- ___________ allow you to monitor social activity around certain keywords, phrases and even specific users or locations, and respond where appropriate.
- The Hootsuite bulk composer allows you to:
- When you add an RSS feed to Hootsuite’s Publisher, posts from blogs and websites you designate will be:
- In Hootsuite Analytics, what is an advantage of sharing a report with a colleague rather than sending them a static analytics report?
- Let’s say you’re creating a search stream in your Hootsuite dashboard, to find mentions of the phrase vacation holiday getaway. How do you ensure that the exact phrase gets searched for, rather than the individual words in the phrase?
- To share access to a Hootsuite Analytics report with your colleagues you need to use the Share button to:
- The best place to search for free (and paid) software for customizing your Hootsuite dashboard to your exact business need is called the:
- Let’s say you want to monitor all the comments on a campaign YouTube video you’ve just launched. To do this, create a ‘My Videos’ stream, find the campaign video, and then select ‘___________________’.
- Within the Hootsuite Composer, you can transform URLs into what’s called an ‘owly’ link. Which of the following are reasons you’d want to use this feature. (pick two)
- YouTube is a great source for curating interesting content for your audience. Hootsuite helps with its built in YouTube ____________. This lets you discover new videos based on keywords or key phrases.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.