Exam Name: Content Marketing Fundamentals Course with Ashley Segura
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing question answer(s). There are many questions on our website, it’s not easy for us to check them regularly. It will be great if you can help us to update the website. Just comment on the same Answer Post or Page or contact us through our contact us page. We will try to update the question/answer ASAP.
- What is one way to reuse your existing content?
- Which metrics matter most when it comes to measuring your content success?
- Fill in the blank. Quality content is well-written, \_\_\_, readable, persuasive, and provides value for a positive customer experience.
- Three types of content distribution are….
- How long should meta descriptions be?
- How often is it recommended to audit your content?
- True or False: Subscribing to a competitor’s email address using your personal email is a way to see how much content they are producing and at what frequency.
- If you want to increase traffic to your website using content marketing what should you do?
- What is content marketing NOT?
- What is the most important role of a content marketer?
- Which team DOES NOT need to have access to the content calendar?
- Which question should you ask yourself when trying to come up with new topic ideas?
- What is the first and most important question when conducting research about your audience?
- True or False: Based on the content, consumers can choose one brand over another.
- Who is NOT a member of a content marketing team?
- What is one goal you can accomplish using content marketing?
- How many competitors do you need to have in order to analyze the competition?
- Fill in the blank. Audience research largely consists of understanding the___that your customer faces, and what solutions your business can offer.
- When you’re running a content audit, what is the first thing you need to do?
- Which SEMrush tool will help you create new topic ideas to create content with?
- What is a content calendar?
- What should the average length of paragraphs in a blog post be?
- When it comes to optimizing a new blog post, which parts of the content should be optimized?
- What is a great way to make sure your content is seen by your fans, their friends, and your target audience?
- How can you update a piece of content to make it high-quality content? Choose 3 options.
- What is the best way to gain leads from content marketing?
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.