Exam Name: LinkedIn Search Engine Optimization Skill Quiz
Exam URL: https://www.linkedin.com/skill-assessments/Search%20Engine%20Optimization%20(SEO)/quiz-intro/
- When developing a backlink strategy, what approach would be most beneficial?
- What is a key reason the URL domain.com/apparel/jackets is preferable to the URL domain.com/p=141?
- Which HTTP response status code would indicate a page has been moved permanently?
- You notice a website is serving HTML to a Search Engine than to a human user. What is this an example of?
- What would significantly improve Google’s ability to a non-YouTube video in its Search Results?
- Google primarily determines indexing and ranking by crawling which version of a page?
- You want to identify which US state has the most search interest for a particular keyword. What tool would help you determine this?
- You want to block crawlers from accessing your entire website. What robots.txt entry would you use?
- Which results is most likely if you use an interstitial pop-up that requires a user to take action before you load the content of the page?
- You notice a particular product in an e-commerce storefront is no longer indexed despite no technical issues. What is a likely reason for this?
- Which approach is not advisable to Geo-targeting your website?
- You have been asked to help a big e-commerce brand optimize their website for search engines. They currently have thousands of products listed on their website. What is your most appropriate first step?
- What Does The Term “Sandbox” Mean In SEO?
- What Is Anchor Text?
- Which Google search query should be used to return only PDF documents that reference Microsoft?
- Which link is not crawlable?
- Which choice represents the best header structure?
- All byline dates articles are suddenly no longer visible on a website’s listing within Google Search. Assuming no changes have been made to the site programming or content, what is the most likely cause?
- All bylone dates for articles are suddenly no longer visible on a website’s listing within Google Search. Assuming no changes have been made to the site programming or content, what is the most likely cause?
- When creating accessible video content, what should you consider including?
- You are optimizing a website that sells supplies for banking donuts. Which approach is most appropriate to drive more organic traffic?
- Why is it important to be mindful of outbound follow links?
- Which statement is true about JSON-LD?
- What is a key reason why duplicate content might cause an issue with ranking?
- What attribute would you use to describe the content of an image?
- You are researching keywords for a client and creating list for an optimization plan. Which is not a recommended method of creating keyword lists?
- You want to get a rough idea of how many searches per month a particular search term gets. Which tool do you use?
- Changing the title tag and/or meta description will have a measurable impact on your ____.
- How do keywords change as people progress through the buying cycle?
- Which technique is an example of black hat SEO?
- A local accountant wants to start attracting more business directly from Google organic search. What is the best piece of advice to give to her?
- What is the anchor text in this code sample?
- ________ analysis allows you to review requests made to your web server to identify insights such as how ofter a crawler arrives, what pages have 404 errors, and most crawled pages
- Which page title references content that is evergreen
- You load a page and start reading an article, and suddenly the content on the page moves. What metric is used to quantify this impact on user experience?
- What is this code is an example of?
- Which search query would be most difficult to determine search intent?
- When you conduct a search, what are the bolded words within the search listing description?
- Which acronym is used to describe the page a user sees after submitting a search?
- Which statement is true regarding the use of social signals, such as LinkedIn shares, by Google in its ranking algorithm?
- A user clicks an internal link resulting in this redirect chain: http://domain.com -> https://domain.com -> https://domain.com/. In this example, what is being consumed unnecessarily?
- You are planning for the development of an e-commerce website. Which approach will be more beneficial for rankings?
- You want to block crwlers from accessing your entire website. What robots.txt entry would you use?
- What is the relationship of click depth to PageRank?
- What is a popular technique for writing content with the goal of having it appear in a features snippet?
- What is an example of a Google search result that can be found in position zero?
- Which approach is not advisable to geotargeting your website?
- What is a common best practice for handling search result pages on a blog’s built-in site search?
- What is the best way to provide a search engine with crawl instructions?
- Why might using a subdirectory in place of a subdomain be beneficial?
- Google’s Search Quality Evaluator Guidelines describe that experts should write content, especially YMYL content. This is one of the principles seen in the commonly used acronym__
- You are optimizing a large e-commerce website. Which strategy will likely yield the most organic traffic?
- What is a common benefit to long-tail keywords?
- Blog author pages, each with only one sentence about the author, are at risk of being flagged as _ content.
- Your client is ready to start a blog. but has read that they should put the blog on a subdomain instead of subdirectory in order to create more external links to their website. How would you advise your client about this strategy?
- What tool enables companies to display extra information within the natural search results without the need of any structured data?
- The search query “How to make donuts without yeast” is an example of what?
- A user enters a search _ to retrieve results from a search engine?
- What should be as consistent as possible across the web when developing a local SEO strategy?
- What would contribute to a low bounce rate?
- When would it be necessary to 301 redirect every page on a site?
- According to Google, what type of content includes topics such as news, legal issues, financial advice, and medical information?
- What data vocabulary is most commonly used when marking up content on a page?
- Your site serves identical content when you visit domain.com/page or domain.com/page?ref=123. What should you implement?
- What alt attribute should be assigned to an image of a decorative line being used to separate content
- A webpage has this tag: <title>Brad’s Bagels: How to Bake a Bagel</title>. However, the Google search result for this page displays this title: _Brad’s Bagels: Baking Bagels in the Oven_. What is a likely explanation?
- What might help a search engine understand the difference between an article on a dog bark versus tree bark?
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
7 thoughts on “LinkedIn Search Engine Optimization Skill Quiz Answers 2023”
Wow! nice article. I full understand what is linkedin seo skills. Please keep posting.
Hi there is error half of these questions the answers are not highlighted .
Thank you for helping us keep the website updated. I have updated all the answers.
i want to quiz answer SEO 2022
They are available on this page.
Can you post answers for Linkedin Improve your Digital Marketing Skills ?
I can’t find Digital Marketing skills quiz.