Exam Name: Content and SEO Agency Playbook Course with Andy Crestodina
- One of the key ingredients for an agency is to create a pipeline of leads. True or false?
- According to the lecture, content marketing tends to be…
- What types of content tend to do better in social media than in search?
- According to the presentation, account-based marketing (ABM) typically works well for:
- What are the two main types of marketing?
- What are the three elements of a content marketing mission statement?
- Which of the following is NOT a content format?
- According to BuzzSumo’s analysis of one million articles, which of these formats drives more links and shares than all others?
- What are the ‘3 Ps’ of high-performing email signup forms?
- Which of these is an example of collaborative content?
- Collaboration with which of the following influencers may affect your SEO?
- According to the 1% rule, the two types of people on the internet are…
- Which of the following are NOT types of ‘headlines?’
- According to the annual blogging survey, approximately how long is the average blog post?
- According to the example provided in the course, what impact do embedded videos have on the performance of articles?
- There is a correlation between long headlines and social shares. True or false?
- What type of content supports sales directly?
- Unlike traditional content marketing, account-based marketing…
- According to the lecture, what is the key success factor for social media video?
- Which of the following formats was recommended for an account-based content marketing program?
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.