Google Ads Display Certification Solutions
If you are trying to advertise your brand’s website, you will find various advertisement types on the Google Platform. To rank your website, you need to take the help of the display advertisement offered by Google. This is when you run a display Ad on a website related to your website or a review website; then, it acts as a backlink that helps in the influx of the customers. When the number of customers visiting your website increases, your ranking automatically increases.
About Google Ads Display Certification Course
Specially designed for the Display Ads markets and website owners to teach the skill of running effective Display Ads on Google. The video module present inside the course will provide you knowledge regarding the following aspects:-
- Help you to form a digital marketing strategy using Display Ads that never fails.
- Teaches you to develop a plan to serve a wide variety of marketing goals of the company.
- Help you to reach a new potential customer base with the help of Google Display audiences.
- It also provides you an overview regarding how to set the marketing budget.
After learning through all the video modules, you have to go through a test to help you achieve a certificate. This certificate shows your expertise in the field of running Display Ads.
Motive Of Providing Google Ads Display Certification Exam Solutions
With fulfilling the marketers’ need to practice for the exam before giving the real exam, we are providing you the latest questions asked in the exam. Along with that, we are bundling the solutions provided by the field experts.
In case you face any difficulty during your practice session, feel free to contact us. We wish you all the best for your exam.
Number of questions provided – 206
- Targeting by topic is a good strategy if your client wants to:
- On the Display Network, enhanced cost–per–click (ECPC) automatically:
- Frequency capping limits the number of times:
- Which practice would be acceptable under Google’s editorial and technical requirements?
- A direct response advertiser is primarily interested in generating conversions from a Display campaign. To get a potentially better return on investment, this advertiser should use:
- James is marketing an online training course and wants to improve his campaign performance. He analyzes the conversion-tracking data and realizes most course registrations are coming from Atlanta, GA. What should he do?
- Which Of The Following Goals Can You Achieve For Your Marketing Campaign By Using Automated Bidding?
- YouTube and Google Video solutions are specifically tuned to your business’ marketing objectives. They can increase awareness by keeping your brand at the top of customers’ minds. They can boost consideration by inviting customers to engage with your brand during high-intent moments.
What other marketing objective can YouTube and Google video solutions fulfill?
- Which Of The Following Factors Wouldn’t Change An Account’s Optimization Score?
- How Does Google Ads Generate Responsive Search Ads?
- How Many Ads Should Be Implemented Per Ad Group?
- Which Are The Three Required Parts Of A Text Ad?
- Arrange The Items Below In Order Of Hierarchy, Beginning With The Top Level.
- What Is The Key Value Proposition Of Google Search Campaigns?
- Which Part Of A Search Ad Isn’t Automatically Generated By Dynamic Search Ads?
- Which Two People Might See An Ad With The Keyword +Black +Shirt (Set As Broad Match Modifier)?
- Match The Marketing Goal To The Correct Ad Extension.
- Which Ad Extensions Can Serve Automatically?
- Why Do Search Ad Extensions Matter?
- True Or False? Affinity Audiences Allows Advertisers To Reach People Who’re Actively Researching And Intending To Buy The Products Or Services They Offer.
- If An Advertiser Doesn’t Want To Add Remarketing Tags To A Website, Why Would Customer Match Be A Good fit For Them?
- Which Of The Following Can Be Customized With Audience Signals To Make Search Campaigns More Efficient?
- Which Attributes Describe A Good Landing Page Experience?
- Tim is looking to buy a new skateboard. He goes to Google Search to research and purchase the best skateboard he can find.
Organize the following steps in the logical order to describe how Tim’s interaction with Google Search Ads would occur from start to finish.
- To Earn User Clicks, Ginger Should Focus On Creating An Ad That _____. (Choose Two.)
- Layla is learning about the benefits of using search ad extensions and has come to know that they can help to increase user engagement.
What are two other benefits that search ad extensions can contribute to performance? (Choose two.)
- Charlie is working to improve the quality score of a Google Search ad by improving his expected click-through rate (eCTR).
Which of the following actions might improve Charlie’s eCTR?
- Barbara’s boss has asked her to use Google Ads to reach as many users searching as possible for terms around the services their business offers.
Which keyword match type would help Barbara reach the most search queries that potential clients are using?
- Optimization Score Is Made Up Of Over 50 Recommendations To Optimize Search Campaigns.
- Lola is in the process of selecting a campaign type to suit her business objectives.
Why is it important that she consider business objectives before choosing her campaign type?
- What Two Main Ad Formats Can Be Used In A Google Display Ads Campaign?
- Which Of The Following Are The benefits Of Using Responsive Display Ads?
- Uploaded Ads Give Advertisers Access To More Inventory Than Responsive Display Ads.
- Advertising With Google Ads Starts With Creating Campaigns Based On Your Business Objectives. Which Campaign Type Would You Pick For Each Of The Following Scenarios?
- How Can Google Ads Help You Advance Your Business Goals?
- What Are The Three Main Automation Components Of Smart Display Campaigns?
- Which Of The Following Is Not A Component Of Google Display Ads’ Value Proposition?
- Match Each Auto-Bidding Strategy To The Right Campaign Goal.
- Which Of The Following Is A Core Benefit Of Google Ads Automated Bidding?
- What Are The Three Marketing Objectives That Can Be Met Via Targeting On Google Display Ads?
- What Two Types Of Remarketing Can Be Used On Google Display Ads?
- Which Targeting Option Is Best For Influencing Consideration?
- Which Targeting Option Is Best For Achieving Brand Awareness?
- Ben is currently managing a campaign that has a total investment of $7,000, generates 1,400 conversions, and has a CPA (cost-per-acquisition) of $5. Ben needs to sell excess inventory. To meet this goal, he’s willing to increase his CPA and campaign investment.
Which of the following plans, built in the Performance Planner, will assist Ben in achieving his marketing goal of selling excess inventory?
- Kevin has a large collection of images and videos available for use but not a lot of time to design ad creatives for his Google Display ads campaign.
Which Display ad format could Kevin use to save time?
- Which Two Statements Are True About The Use Of Targeting Options To Optimize A Google Ads Campaign? (Choose Two.)
- Google Display Lets Advertisers Choose Between Two Main Ad Formats: Responsive Display Ads And Uploaded Image Ads.
Match The Benefit Of Each Ad Type To The Appropriate Ad Format Option.
- Mike Is Interested In Using Automation To More Effectively Manage His Google Display Campaigns.
What’s One Automation Model That Smart Display Campaigns Provide?
- A small business uses Google Display ads to help deliver relevant advertising to people browsing the web.
Which statement is true about where Google Display ads connects with these valuable audiences?
- Smart Display campaigns use full automation to optimize and automate nearly all aspects of your Display campaigns. All you have to do is provide a few inputs.
What can a user input in a Smart Display campaign?
- Doreen uses Google Search to reach customers as they search for products similar to hers. She’d like to create a Display Remarketing campaign to reconnect with users and increase sales.
How might remarketing help her meet this marketing objective?
- Jacob’s physical toy store relies on offline metrics, such as store visits and in-store sales. He’s heard that specialized campaign types can help him meet these kinds of goals.
Which campaign type can help Jacob achieve his offline business objectives?
- How does Google Display ads grow marketing results for advertisers?
- Francis tries to explain to his boss the benefits of using automated bidding.
Match these aspects of automated bidding with the benefits they serve.
- Why should an advertiser consider using responsive display ads?
- Millie is managing a Google Ads campaign for a new client who’s tracking all important actions post-click and values each of their conversion actions equally.
What type of automated bidding strategy would be ideal for this client?
- Colin wants to get the word out about his newest product. He’s planning to create a Google Display campaign with building awareness as his marketing objective.
Why would Colin choose “Build awareness” as his marketing objective?
- Of the ad formats available on the Google Display network, which one will automatically adjust its presentation to best fit the available space on page?
- Google Display ads lets advertisers upload their own ads to the system, allowing advertisers greater control over the look and feel of their messaging.
What are the two types of uploaded ads?
- Gavin is creating a Google Display ads campaign to help grow sales for his online clothing store. His goal is to connect with users who previously viewed pages on his website without making a purchase.
Which option will best serve Gavin’s marketing goals?
- Mary manages Google Search campaigns and would like to extend her reach with Google Display ads. She’s trying to decide whether to create a Standard Display campaign or a Smart Display campaign.
Why would Mary choose Standard Display campaigns over Smart Display campaigns?
- Thelma is creating a Display campaign for her online toy store. She wants to showcase her products to parents between the ages of 25 to 34.
Which option should Thelma select to best reach these users?
- Trina is considering using automated bidding, as she’s looking to make her campaign management process more efficient.
What are three ways that automated bidding can improve efficiency?
- A company that produces sporting equipment for senior citizens would like to use Google Display ads to reach new customers. Their product line gears toward people, with or without an identified interest in sports, over the age of 65.
Which option can best help them reach these users?
- A company creates niche sporting equipment for active female senior citizens. The company expects potential customers to be above 65 years old, either with or without a shown interest in sports. The company’s marketing team is looking to build awareness about their company’s innovative products.
Which option can best help them reach their specific audience?
- A marketer is keeping track of the revenue generated by his campaign. He wants to see a specified return-on-investment for his monthly ad spend.
Which type of automated bidding strategy will meet his needs?
- A small marketing group uses Google Display Ads to help deliver relevant advertising to people browsing the web.
Which statement is true about where Google Display Ads connects with these valuable audiences?
- Adam has determined that “Drive action” is the appropriate marketing objective for his new Display campaign.
What are two relevant options he might use to reach his goal? (Choose two.)
- Alan has introduced a new line of scooters on his website and is using a Google Display Ad campaign to promote them. He selects “Build awareness” as the marketing objective for his campaign.
Why would Alan choose “Build awareness” as his marketing objective?
- Amanda is the marketing manager for a plant nursery. She has a large number of campaigns and needs help keeping her bids relevant every day.
How can automated bidding help her?
- Amanda uses “Influence consideration” as a marketing objective for her Google Display Ads campaign.
Which targeting options are a good fit for Amanda’s campaign?
- Amy has created a new brand for her company’s goldfish training materials. She knows that other companies train goldfish and it is a popular sport, but realizes that it is a niche market. She wants to use a Google Display Ads campaign to build awareness for her new brand.
Which Google Display ad targeting option can help Amy with her goal of creating awareness within her niche market?
- Angela’s ready to get started with her first Smart Display campaign, but her account isn’t yet eligible due to not having enough conversions in the last 30 days.
What’s the minimum number of conversions needed (in the last 30 days) to be eligible to set up a Smart Display campaign?
- As a marketing director at a large company, Cara’s considering launching a Google Display Ads campaign, as it will let her reach global internet users across as many websites and apps as possible.
What’s another benefit a Google Display Ads campaign will provide Cara?
- Automated bidding does the heavy lifting for advertisers on Google Ads.
What does automated bidding use to set the right bid for every auction?
- Ben sells housewares through his website and app.
What are two ways that Google Ads can fuel his business goals and help him achieve his objectives? (Choose two.)
- Bill has released a new line of products for his business and is using Google Display Ads to influence customer consideration.
How does Google Display Ads targeting help Bill reach his marketing objective?
- Bill wants to reach valuable, relevant audiences and engage with them quickly and often with his ads.
How will creating a Display Ads campaign allow him to reach his goal?
- Brian owns a company that makes inexpensive replacement parts for bicycles. He’s ready to increase the scale of his business and wants to use Google Display Ads to drive sales.
Which feature of a Google Display Ads will help Brian achieve his business objectives?
- Brian’s desired audience isn’t covered by the segments In-Market audiences offers.
What’s another suitable option Brian could choose to help him influence potential customer consideration?
- Cassandra wants to customize her Google Display Ads based on how potential customers previously engaged with her website.
Which option best suits her needs?
- Catherine received a significant amount of traffic to her online pet store after launching her Display campaign. Unfortunately, many visitors to her online store didn’t make a purchase.
When creating a new Display campaign, which marketing objective should Catherine choose in order to reengage with these visitors?
- Claire has created a Google Display Remarketing campaign.
What’s the most likely reason she decided on remarketing?
- Colin is planning out a new Google Display Ads campaign with the “Build awareness” marketing objective in mind.
Why would Colin choose “Build awareness” as his marketing objective?
- Darren notices that many people viewed specific products on his website without purchasing them. He creates a Google Display Ad to drive sales of those exact products.
Which option will best suit Darren’s marketing goal?
- Diana is running a successful remarketing campaign. She wants to expand her reach with other targeting options. While creating a new Google Ads Display campaign with the “Influence consideration” marketing objective, she chooses Similar Audiences as her targeting option.
What information is used to identify Similar Audiences?
- Doreen is looking to drive sales on her website, and is considering creating a Google Display Remarketing campaign
How might remarketing help her meet her marketing objective?
- Emmy is the marketing director of a large marketing team, looking to reach an audience at scale through Smart Display campaigns.
How might Smart Display campaign reporting help Emmy?
- Felix wants to start showing his Google Display Ads to a narrower audience with the help of demographic targeting.
Which two types of data are included in demographic targeting? (Choose two.)
- Frank runs a scuba-diving business that offers lessons and sells scuba-diving equipment. Frank wants to engage with users who are researching scuba-diving lessons.
Which marketing objective should Frank choose when creating his Display campaign?
- Gavin is creating a Google Display Ads campaign designed to drive sales on his website. He wants to reach potential customers who viewed pages on his website and entice them to make purchases with a discount code.
Which option will best serve Gavin’s marketing goals?
- Gloria owns a surfing clothing line. She wants to increase the awareness of her brand and drive higher sales.
How can Google Display Ads help Gloria achieve her business objective?
- Google Ads offers a variety of campaign types which determine where your ad will appear and the format in which it will be displayed.
What are the available campaign types?
- Three core principles, focused on helping businesses reach their online potential, are the foundation for Google Ads. The first of these is relevance. Google Ads connects businesses with the right people at the right time.
Upon which other principles was Google Ads built?
- Google Ads was designed to deliver three things to every advertiser: relevance, control, and results. It provides relevance by connecting advertisers with the right people at the right time. It provides results by charging only when you get a click.
How does Google Ads provide control?
- Google Ads was designed to help businesses achieve online success. To accomplish this, Google Ads was built on three core principles.
What are these principles?
- Google Display Ads lets advertisers upload their own creative assets to the system. This allows advertisers greater control over the look and feel of their ads.
What are the two types of uploaded ads?
- Hank wants to use a “Maximize Conversions” campaign with the Performance Planner.
Which recommendation can be provided to Hank by the Performance Planner?
- How can Performance Planner serve your business?
- How do Responsive Display Ads use automation?
- How does automating your bid contribute to a successful Google Ads campaign?
- How does Google Display Ads drive marketing results every day for thousands of advertisers around the world?
- How does Google Display Ads drive marketing results for thousands of advertisers worldwide?
- How does Google Display Ads drive results every day for thousands of advertisers?
- How does Google Display Ads help advertisers meet their marketing objectives and drive results?
- How is using non-last-click attribution conversions useful for Performance Planner forecasts?
- Howard’s in the process of creating a Google Display campaign and decides to use Custom Intent audiences as a targeting option. He’d like to influence customer consideration, but his niche audience isn’t covered by an In-market audience segment.
Which two data inputs can Howard submit to best represent his audience? (Choose two.)
- In order to drive sales with her Google Display Ads campaign, Charlotte wants to reach audiences who looked at products on her website, with new ads for those exact products.
Which targeting option should she choose to help achieve that goal?
- Jake’s been trying to build brand awareness for his new clothing line. Initial branding attempts were successful, but he now wants to scale things to a larger degree. Jake can reach a wide audience by using Smart Display campaigns.
How many websites and apps are available for Smart Display campaigns to run across?
- Jasmine is the director of marketing for a chain of clothing stores. She has been given a set budget and needs to drive as many potential customers to her website as possible.
Which automated bidding strategy should she use in her campaign?
- Josephine is in the process of creating ads within her Standard Display campaign. She finds that there are two main ad formats that she can leverage.
What are the two main ad formats used in a Standard Display campaign? (Choose two.)
- Joshua has an online store that sells skateboard equipment. He notices that potential customers are looking at specific skateboards but leaving his website without completing a purchase.
Which Google Display campaign option can Joshua use to feature the same skateboards viewed to potential customers who didn’t complete a purchase?
- Julie wants to show potential customers products they previously viewed on her website.
What does Julie need in place to create dynamically generated display ads within a Dynamic Remarketing campaign?
- Karen has opened a new business and is using Google Display Ads to build awareness of her new products.
How does Google Display Ads targeting help Karen reach her marketing objective?
- Karen owns a large online business selling antiques. She wants to create a Smart Display campaign.
What are two of the three inputs she must supply in order to create a Smart Display campaign? (Choose two.)
- Ken sees a high level of success from his Display campaigns, and wants to take performance to the next level with the help of Dynamic remarketing.
How can Dynamic remarketing benefit him?
- Kevin is determining which Google Display Ads format to use, and choosing between efficiency and control.
Match the ad he’s creating to the appropriate ad format option.
- Kim is seeing significant performance from her Google Display remarketing campaign, and wants to expand upon it.
Which targeting option should she choose to accomplish this?
- Lauren has chosen “Influence consideration” as the marketing objective in her Google Display Ads campaign.
Which two targeting options are a good fit for Lauren’s campaign? (Choose two.)
- Loretta is the advertising director for a large meal-kit company. She’s setting up a Google Display Campaign to identify and engage with large audiences in order to extend their market reach.
Which statement most accurately describes the reach a Google Display Campaign can provide Loretta?
- Lucy is creating a new Display campaign with the goal of building awareness.
Which two targeting options might be suitable for her to use? (Choose two.)
- Mandy has a large art-supply company that sells through both her brick-and-mortar store and online. She wants to increase the awareness of her brand and drive higher sales.
How can Google Display Ads help Mandy achieve her business objectives?
- Maria has been told that she should use the Performance Planner on a monthly basis.
Why should she do so?
- Marie is a marketer trying to maximize specific user actions after the click.
Which automated bidding strategy should she use to accomplish this?
- Marisol manages the online advertising campaigns for a chain of toy stores with both a physical and an online presence.
Which Google Ads campaign should Marisol use to show images of their products, advertise their company’s online and local inventories of toys, and boost traffic to their website and local toy stores?
- Marta has a tight marketing budget and needs to use a strategy that can drive customers to her website for a set cost.
Which bidding strategy has the potential to meet Marta’s needs?
- Mary feels confident managing Google Search campaigns and is interested in extending her marketing reach with the help of Google Display ads. She’s trying to decide whether to create a Standard Display campaign or a Smart Display campaign.
Why would Mary choose Standard Display campaigns over Smart Display campaigns?
- Mary is tasked with designing an advertising campaign for her company’s an online pet food store and app, and is exploring different campaign options.
Which campaign types are available to her in Google Ads?
- Match each business objective with the Google Ads campaign type best suited to deliver the desired result. (Each campaign type can be used only once.)
- Match the marketers with the Display Ad format that fits them best. (Formats can be used more than once.)
- Mike recently started using Google Display Ads to create a more automated approach to managing his campaigns.
What’s one automation model that Smart Display campaigns provides that might help Mike?
- Molly wants to clear her remaining stock in preparation for ordering a new line of products to sell. As a result, she’s willing to increase her CPA (cost-per-acquisition) and investment, as long as it means generating more sales.
Her current campaign has a total investment of $25,500, generates 1,500 conversions, and has a CPA of $17. Which plan, built in the Performance Planner, will help Molly with her marketing goal to generate more sales?
- Nathan manages a website that sells bicycles. He’s using a Google Ads Display campaign to drive purchases in that segment, and chooses In-Market audiences as his targeting option.
What’s the advantage In-Market audiences gives Nathan in reaching his marketing goals?
- Olivia manages an online store that sells musical instruments. She’ll soon host a jazz event and wants to create awareness around it, especially within the community of jazz enthusiasts.
Which targeting option should Olivia choose in order to achieve her marketing goal?
- Paul’s interested in generating conversions with Google Display Ads, but he’s not confident in setting bids himself. He’s relying on Smart Display campaigns to help.
Which two bidding strategies used in Smart Display campaigns can Paul choose from to automatically set his bids? (Choose two.)
- Peggy owns a house cleaning service. She built a booking website and is ready to promote her services online. She wants her ads to reach people actively looking for businesses similar to hers.
Which Google Ads campaign should Peggy use to make sure potential customers consider her services and take action by booking house cleanings?
- Phillip wants to create a new Google Display Ad campaign and base his targeting on an existing remarketing list named Checkout Abandoners.
How can the Similar Audiences targeting option help Phillip achieve his marketing goals?
- Priya only has $500 a month to spend on her campaign, but she needs to drive as many potential customers as possible to her website.
Which type of automated bidding strategy would be best for Priya’s campaign?
- Quinn recently launched a Display campaign for his women’s clothing store. Since the launch, his website traffic has increased, but sales have remained flat.
Which story shows Quinn using remarketing to drive action?
- Rashid wants to raise awareness of his brand and build campaigns focused on branded terms. He does not have much time to devote to daily bid management, so he decided to use automated bidding to lighten his workload.
Which automated bidding strategy should Rashid consider using?
- Rebecca is a marketing executive at an airline company. She has been asked to plan her company’s online advertising budget on a monthly basis. She’s chosen Google Ads’ Performance Planner to help accomplish this task.
What are two advantages Performance Planner offers Rebecca? (Choose two.)
- Robert manages a website that sells sporting goods. He wants his products to be featured in various online sporting publications while potential customers are researching and comparing different football brands online.
Which option will help Robert influence customer consideration?
- Samira recently opened an online potted plant store and needs to promote it. She has chosen Google Ads because it offers advertisers different campaign types that determine where ads will appear and in what format they will display when viewed.
What Google campaign type will help her reach her most valuable audiences?
- Sierra owns a small business and handles many responsibilities, from logistics to marketing. She’s seen a lot of success with Google Search (hundreds of conversions a month) and would like to increase her reach by creating a Display campaign. But she’d like it to be as effortless as possible.
What type of Display campaign should she run?
- Simon’s using a Google Smart Display campaign to build out his ads.
What benefit do Google Smart Display campaigns give Simon?
- Siona needs to make sure her ads are getting a minimum number of impressions on the top of the page.
Which type of automated bidding strategy is Siona using?
- Siona needs to make sure her ads are getting a minimum number of impressions on the top of the page.
What type of automated bidding strategy is Siona using?
- Steve wants to use Google Display Ads to reach new customers who are looking to purchase products similar to his.
Which audience type should Steve try to reach to meet his marketing goal?
- Susan doesn’t have time to create Display Ads herself. She hopes to use a Smart Display campaign to automatically generate ads.
Which two building blocks must Susan supply in order for a Smart Display campaign to automate her ad creation? (Choose two.)
- The customer journey has become more complex, requiring a dedicated bidding strategy. Google’s solution is automated bidding.
How can automated bidding benefit advertisers? (Choose two.)
- Thelma is the marketing director for an online toy store. She’s creating a Display campaign to reach parents between the ages of 25 to 34.
Which targeting option should Thelma select to achieve her marketing goal?
- Trevor has discounted an entire line of products on his website and wants to use Google Display Ads to drive sales.
How does Google Display Ads targeting help Trevor reach his marketing objective?
- Trevor owns a manufacturing business that makes specialized hiking and rock climbing gear. He is a very small player in the market, but he is ready to scale up his business.
Which Google Ads campaign type should Trevor use to increase his brand’s exposure and reach audiences with interests in hiking and rock climbing across the web?
- Trina is using automated bidding as part of her Google Ads Search bidding strategy.
Why might she prefer automated bidding?
- Using the Performance Planner on a monthly basis allows you to optimize which two aspects of an account? (Choose two.)
- Viktor’s been tracking the conversions in his Display campaign for the last 30 days. He’s had 24 conversions over that time, and plans to use target return on ad spend (ROAS) as his automated bidding strategy.
Which type of automated bidding strategy will Viktor be using?
- What are key factors to keep in mind when choosing a bidding strategy for your campaign?
- What are two benefits of automated bidding? (Choose two.)
- What are two examples of the types of audiences you could reach when using Affinity Audiences as a targeting option? (Choose two.)
- What are two reasons a marketer might use responsive display ads? Choose two.
- What are two ways Google Ads can fuel your business goals? (Choose two.)
- What are two ways that Performance Planner can help reveal the possibilities across all your Google Ads campaigns? (Choose two.)
- What can automated bidding help an advertiser improve?
- What can the Performance Planner assist you with?
- What can the Performance Planner recommend?
- What does a Responsive Display Ad use in its machine-learning model to determine the optimal combination of assets for your ad slot?
- What does Performance Planner automatically do?
- What is a key benefit of Smart Display campaigns?
- What is a valid recommendation that the Performance Planner can provide?
- What is one of the reasons why an advertiser should consider using Performance Planner on a monthly basis?
- What is one way that Performance Planner helps businesses increase sales?
- What’s a characteristic of Responsive Display Ads?
- What’s a key benefit of Responsive Display Ads? (Duplicate 1)
- What’s a key benefit of Responsive Display Ads? (Duplicate 2)
- What’s an advantage of Responsive Display Ads?
- What’s an advantage of the reach of Responsive Display Ads?
- What’s an advantage of using Responsive Display Ads?
- What’s one benefit of using responsive display ads?
- What’s one reason to use a responsive display ad for your campaign?
- What’s provided by Responsive Display Ads?
- When a Responsive Display Ad is automatically assembled, what’s adjusted to fit the ad slot?
- When deciding between Responsive Display Ads and uploaded ads, when would you opt for control rather than for efficiency?
- When should you use AMPHTML ads? (Choose two.)
- When should you use responsive display ads?
- When visibility is the campaign goal, which bidding strategy should an advertiser choose?
- Which Display Ad format adjusts to available ad space?
- Which Display Ad format automatically creates ads from uploaded headlines, logos, images, and videos?
- Which Display Ad format runs in both native and non-native inventory?
- Which Display Ad format should you use if you’re concerned about malware and want a secure ad experience across platforms?
- Which factors should an advertiser consider when deciding on a bidding strategy?
- Which group would you be able to reach with a Google Display campaign using demographic targeting?
- Which statement accurately describes the reach of Affinity Audiences’ targeting?
- Which statement is true about Responsive Display Ads?
- Which statement is true about the value of Google Display Ads?
- Which two are available in Google Ads? (Choose two.)
- Which two statements are true about how you can use targeting options to optimize a Google Ads campaign? (Choose two.)
- Which type of automated bidding strategy is enhanced cost-per-click (ECPC)?
- Which type of automated bidding strategy is target cost-per-acquisition (CPA)?
- Which type of automated bidding strategy is Target return on ad spend (ROAS)?
- While managing a successful Google Ads campaign, why would you choose automated bidding instead of manual bidding?
- Why does automating your bid versus using manual bidding contribute to a successful Google Ads campaign?
- Why is using the performance targets feature after utilizing the Performance Planner recommended?
- Why should campaigns with different marketing objectives be separated into different Performance Planner plans?
- Why should your business use Performance Planner?
- You can leverage Google Ads’ automated bidding strategy to help get the most from your advertising budget.
What are two benefits of using automated bidding? (Choose two.)
- You choose Influence consideration as your marketing objective and the Similar Audiences targeting option for a Google Display Ad campaign.
In Google Display Ad campaigns, what are Similar Audiences built from?
- You manage marketing for a small business on a tight budget, yet you need to reach as many people as possible.
How can Google Ads help?
- Your company provides home maintenance services and you want to reach more potential customers. You have a limited budget to work with.
Why is Google Ads right for you?
- Your company wants to have greater success online.
What are two ways that Google Ads can drive your business goals? (Choose two.)
- You’ve been tasked with marketing a new line of plumbing services, but you have a set budget that you cannot exceed.
Why is Google Ads a viable option?
- Zoe runs a sports media website that caters to fans of many different types of sports. She’s starting a Google Display Ads campaign and is considering methods to reach her sports-loving audience.
What’s a compelling reason for Zoe to use Affinity Audiences?
- A marketing director wants to acquire a lot of exposure for a new product line that her company’s launching. She understands that she can reach a significant portion of people on the internet with the help of a Display campaign. How could she achieve her marketing goal using a Display campaign?
- A marketing director of a large team is looking to reach an audience at scale through Display campaigns. How might Display campaign reporting help with this objective?
- An advertiser doesn’t have much time to create ads, and hopes to use a Display campaign to automatically create them. Which two building blocks must they supply in order for a Display campaign to automate their ad creation? Choose two.
- Marco newest client believes Google Ads would be the ideal platform for his services, but he’s worried that his business can’t afford to compete. What can Marco explain about Google Ads to ease his client’s concerns?
- A small pastry business is in the process of creating ads within their Display campaign. They find that there are two main ad formats that they can use. What are the two main ad formats used in a Display campaign? Choose two.
- Display campaigns use full automation to optimize and automate nearly all aspects of the campaigns. Users only have to provide a few inputs. What can a user input in a Display campaign?
- A retailer owns a large online business selling antiques. They want to create a Display campaign. What are two of the three inputs they must supply to create a Display campaign? Choose two.
- Marta’s Display campaign has delivered results beyond her expectations. She knows she increase returns with added spend, but that’s not possible for her at the moment. How would Performance Planner benefit her in this situation?
- Google Ads was constructed around three core principles focused on helping your business reach its online potential. The first of these core principles is relevance. Google Ads connects your business with the right people at the right time. Upon which other two principles was Google Ads built?
- Jacob’s physical toy store relies on offline metrics such as store visits and in-store sales. He has heard that there are specialized campaign types that can help him meet these kinds of goals. Which campaign type is designed to help Jacob achieve his offline business objectives?
- An advertiser has seen a lot of success with Google Search, and they’d like to increase their reach by creating a Display campaign. They’d like the setup to be as effortless as possible. What kind of targeting should they use in their Display campaign?
- Trina is considering using automated bidding as she is looking to make her campaign management process more efficient. In what three ways can automated bidding improve efficiency? (Choose 3.)
- An agency is interested in using automation to more effectively manage their Google Display campaigns. What’s one automation model that Display campaigns provide?
- An advertiser is interested in generating conversions through Google Display ads, but they’re relying on the campaign’s help to set bids. Which two bidding strategies used in Display campaigns can they choose from to automatically set their bids? Choose two.
- What is a key benefit of Display campaigns?
- Siona is planning a new Google Ads campaign with the goal of capturing a minimum number of impressions for her ads. What type of automated bidding strategy should Siona use?
- If visibility is the primary campaign goal, which bidding strategy would be the most effective for an advertiser to use?
- Francis is trying to explain to his boss the benefits of using automated bidding. Match these aspects of automated bidding with the benefits they serve.
- A home improvement retail marketer is using a Display campaign to build out his ads. What’s a benefit that Display campaigns can give him?
- An account executive manages Google Search campaigns and would like to extend her reach with Google Display ads. She’s trying to decide whether to use the default optimized targeting or to manually add more layers of targeting herself.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.