Exam Name: Google Ads Display Certification Assessment
Exam URL: https://shorturl4u.com/s8Yxm
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing question answer(s). There are many questions on our website, it’s not easy for us to check them regularly. It will be great if you can help us to update the website. Just comment on the same Answer Post or Page or contact us through our contact us page. We will try to update the question/answer ASAP.
- A company creates niche sporting equipment for active female senior citizens. The company expects potential customers to be above 65 years old, either with or without a shown interest in sports. The company’s marketing team is looking to build awareness about their company’s innovative products.
Which option can best help them reach their specific audience?
- A marketer is keeping track of the revenue generated by his campaigns. He wants to get a specific return for his ad spend.
Which type of automated bidding strategy will meet his needs?
- A small marketing group uses Google Display Ads to help deliver relevant advertising to people browsing the web.
Which statement is true about where Google Display Ads connects with these valuable audiences?
- Adam has determined that “Drive action” is the appropriate marketing objective for his new Display campaign.
What are two relevant options he might use to reach his goal? (Choose two.)
- Alan has introduced a new line of scooters on his website and is using a Google Display Ad campaign to promote them. He selects “Build awareness” as the marketing objective for his campaign.
Why would Alan choose “Build awareness” as his marketing objective?
- Amanda is the marketing manager for a plant nursery. She has a large number of campaigns and needs help keeping her bids relevant every day.
How can automated bidding help her?
- Amanda uses “Influence consideration” as a marketing objective for her Google Display Ads campaign.
Which targeting options are a good fit for Amanda’s campaign?
- Amy has created a new brand for her company’s goldfish training materials. She knows that other companies train goldfish and it is a popular sport, but realizes that it is a niche market. She wants to use a Google Display Ads campaign to build awareness for her new brand.
Which Google Display ad targeting option can help Amy with her goal of creating awareness within her niche market?
- Angela’s ready to get started with her first Smart Display campaign, but her account isn’t yet eligible due to not having enough conversions in the last 30 days.
What’s the minimum number of conversions needed (in the last 30 days) to be eligible to set up a Smart Display campaign?
- As a marketing director at a large company, Cara’s considering launching a Google Display Ads campaign, as it will let her reach global internet users across as many websites and apps as possible.
What’s another benefit a Google Display Ads campaign will provide Cara?
- Automated bidding does the heavy lifting for advertisers on Google Ads. What does automated bidding use to set the right bid for every auction?
- Ben is currently managing a campaign that has a total investment of $7,000, generates 1,400 conversions, and has a CPA (cost-per-acquisition) of $5. Ben needs to sell excess inventory. To meet this goal, he’s willing to increase his CPA and campaign investment.
Which of the following plans, built in the Performance Planner, will assist Ben in achieving his marketing goal of selling excess inventory?
- Ben sells housewares through his website and app.
What are two ways that Google Ads can fuel his business goals and help him achieve his objectives? (Choose two.)
- Bill has released a new line of products for his business and is using Google Display Ads to influence customer consideration.
How does Google Display Ads targeting help Bill reach his marketing objective?
- Bill wants to reach valuable, relevant audiences and engage with them quickly and often with his ads.
How will creating a Display Ads campaign allow him to reach his goal?
- Brian owns a company that makes inexpensive replacement parts for bicycles. He’s ready to increase the scale of his business and wants to use Google Display Ads to drive sales.
Which feature of a Google Display Ads will help Brian achieve his business objectives?
- Brian’s desired audience isn’t covered by the segments In-Market audiences offers.
What’s another suitable option Brian could choose to help him influence potential customer consideration?
- Cassandra wants to customize her Google Display Ads based on how potential customers previously engaged with her website.
Which option best suits her needs?
- Catherine received a significant amount of traffic to her online pet store after launching her Display campaign. Unfortunately, many visitors to her online store didn’t make a purchase.
When creating a new Display campaign, which marketing objective should Catherine choose in order to reengage with these visitors?
- Claire has created a Google Display Remarketing campaign.
What’s the most likely reason she decided on remarketing?
- Colin is planning out a new Google Display Ads campaign with the “Build awareness” marketing objective in mind.
Why would Colin choose “Build awareness” as his marketing objective?
- Darren notices that many people viewed specific products on his website without purchasing them. He creates a Google Display Ad to drive sales of those exact products.
Which option will best suit Darren’s marketing goal?
- Diana is running a successful remarketing campaign. She wants to expand her reach with other targeting options. While creating a new Google Ads Display campaign with the “Influence consideration” marketing objective, she chooses Similar Audiences as her targeting option.
What information is used to identify Similar Audiences?
- Doreen is looking to drive sales on her website, and is considering creating a Google Display Remarketing campaign
How might remarketing help her meet her marketing objective?
- Emmy is the marketing director of a large marketing team, looking to reach an audience at scale through Smart Display campaigns.
How might Smart Display campaign reporting help Emmy?
- Felix wants to start showing his Google Display Ads to a narrower audience with the help of demographic targeting.
Which two types of data are included in demographic targeting? (Choose two.)
- Frank runs a scuba-diving business that offers lessons and sells scuba-diving equipment. Frank wants to engage with users who are researching scuba-diving lessons.
Which marketing objective should Frank choose when creating his Display campaign?
- Gavin is creating a Google Display Ads campaign designed to drive sales on his website. He wants to reach potential customers who viewed pages on his website and entice them to make purchases with a discount code.
Which option will best serve Gavin’s marketing goals?
- Gloria owns a surfing clothing line. She wants to increase the awareness of her brand and drive higher sales.
How can Google Display Ads help Gloria achieve her business objective?
- Google Ads offers a variety of campaign types which determine where your ad will appear and the format in which it will be displayed.
What are the available campaign types?
- Google Ads was constructed around three core principles, focused on helping businesses reach their online potential. The first of these is relevance. Google Ads connects businesses with the right people at the right time.
Upon which other principles was Google Ads built?
- Google Ads was designed to deliver three things to every advertiser: relevance, control, and results. It provides relevance by connecting advertisers with the right people at the right time. It provides results by charging only when you get a click.
How does Google Ads provide control?
- Google Ads was designed to help businesses achieve online success. To accomplish this, Google Ads was built on three core principles.
What are these principles?
- Google Display Ads lets advertisers upload their own creative assets to the system. This allows advertisers greater control over the look and feel of their ads.
What are the two types of uploaded ads?
- Hank wants to use a “Maximize Conversions” campaign with the Performance Planner.
Which recommendation can be provided to Hank by the Performance Planner?
- How can Performance Planner serve your business?
- How do Responsive Display Ads use automation?
- How does automating your bid contribute to a successful Google Ads campaign?
- How does Google Display Ads drive marketing results every day for thousands of advertisers around the world?
- How does Google Display Ads drive marketing results for thousands of advertisers worldwide?
- How does Google Display Ads drive results every day for thousands of advertisers?
- How does Google Display Ads help advertisers meet their marketing objectives and drive results?
- How is using non-last-click attribution conversions useful for Performance Planner forecasts?
- Howard’s in the process of creating a Google Display campaign and decides to use Custom Intent audiences as a targeting option. He’d like to influence customer consideration, but his niche audience isn’t covered by an In-market audience segment.
Which two data inputs can Howard submit to best represent his audience? (Choose two.)
- In order to drive sales with her Google Display Ads campaign, Charlotte wants to reach audiences who looked at products on her website, with new ads for those exact products.
Which targeting option should she choose to help achieve that goal?
- Jake’s been trying to build brand awareness for his new clothing line. Initial branding attempts were successful, but he now wants to scale things to a larger degree. Jake can reach a wide audience by using Smart Display campaigns.
How many websites and apps are available for Smart Display campaigns to run across?
- Jasmine is the director of marketing for a chain of clothing stores. She has been given a set budget and needs to drive as many potential customers to her website as possible.
Which automated bidding strategy should she use in her campaign?
- Josephine is in the process of creating ads within her Standard Display campaign. She finds that there are two main ad formats that she can leverage.
What are the two main ad formats used in a Standard Display campaign? (Choose two.)
- Joshua has an online store that sells skateboard equipment. He notices that potential customers are looking at specific skateboards but leaving his website without completing a purchase.
Which Google Display campaign option can Joshua use to feature the same skateboards viewed to potential customers who didn’t complete a purchase?
- Julie wants to show potential customers products they previously viewed on her website.
What does Julie need in place to create dynamically generated display ads within a Dynamic Remarketing campaign?
- Karen has opened a new business and is using Google Display Ads to build awareness of her new products.
How does Google Display Ads targeting help Karen reach her marketing objective?
- Karen owns a large online business selling antiques. She wants to create a Smart Display campaign.
What are two of the three inputs she must supply in order to create a Smart Display campaign? (Choose two.)
- Ken sees a high level of success from his Display campaigns, and wants to take performance to the next level with the help of Dynamic remarketing.
How can Dynamic remarketing benefit him?
- Kevin is determining which Google Display Ads format to use, and choosing between efficiency and control.
Match the ad he’s creating to the appropriate ad format option.
- Kim is seeing significant performance from her Google Display remarketing campaign, and wants to expand upon it.
Which targeting option should she choose to accomplish this?
- Lauren has chosen “Influence consideration” as the marketing objective in her Google Display Ads campaign.
Which two targeting options are a good fit for Lauren’s campaign? (Choose two.)
- Loretta is the advertising director for a large meal-kit company. She’s setting up a Google Display Campaign to identify and engage with large audiences in order to extend their market reach.
Which statement most accurately describes the reach a Google Display Campaign can provide Loretta?
- Lucy is creating a new Display campaign with the goal of building awareness.
Which two targeting options might be suitable for her to use? (Choose two.)
- Mandy has a large art-supply company that sells through both her brick-and-mortar store and online. She wants to increase the awareness of her brand and drive higher sales.
How can Google Display Ads help Mandy achieve her business objectives?
- Maria has been told that she should use the Performance Planner on a monthly basis.
Why should she do so?
- Marie is a marketer trying to maximize specific user actions after the click. Which automated bidding strategy should she use to accomplish this?
- Marisol manages the online advertising campaigns for a chain of toy stores with both a physical and an online presence.
Which Google Ads campaign should Marisol use to show images of her products, advertise her company’s online and local inventory of toys, and boost traffic to their website and local toy stores?
- Marta has a tight marketing budget and needs to use a strategy that can drive customers to her website for a set cost.
Which bidding strategy has the potential to meet Marta’s needs?
- Mary feels confident managing Google Search campaigns and is interested in extending her marketing reach with the help of Google Display ads. She’s trying to decide whether to create a Standard Display campaign or a Smart Display campaign.
Why would Mary choose Standard Display campaigns over Smart Display campaigns?
- Mary is tasked with designing an advertising campaign for her company’s an online pet food store and app, and is exploring different campaign options.
Which campaign types are available to her in Google Ads?
- Match each business objective with the Google Ads campaign type that best meets it. (Each campaign type can be used only once.)
- Match the marketers with the Display Ad format that fits them best. (Formats can be used more than once.)
- Mike recently started using Google Display Ads to create a more automated approach to managing his campaigns.
What’s one automation model that Smart Display campaigns provides that might help Mike?
- Molly wants to clear her remaining stock in preparation for ordering a new line of products to sell. As a result, she’s willing to increase her CPA (cost-per-acquisition) and investment, as long as it means generating more sales.
Her current campaign has a total investment of $25,500, generates 1,500 conversions, and has a CPA of $17. Which plan, built in the Performance Planner, will help Molly with her marketing goal to generate more sales?
- Nathan manages a website that sells bicycles. He’s using a Google Ads Display campaign to drive purchases in that segment, and chooses In-Market audiences as his targeting option.
What’s the advantage In-Market audiences gives Nathan in reaching his marketing goals?
- Olivia manages an online store that sells musical instruments. She’ll soon host a jazz event and wants to create awareness around it, especially within the community of jazz enthusiasts.
Which targeting option should Olivia choose in order to achieve her marketing goal?
- Paul’s interested in generating conversions with Google Display Ads, but he’s not confident in setting bids himself. He’s relying on Smart Display campaigns to help.
Which two bidding strategies used in Smart Display campaigns can Paul choose from to automatically set his bids? (Choose two.)
- Peggy owns a house cleaning service. She built a booking website and is ready to promote her services online. She wants her ads to reach people actively looking for businesses similar to hers.
Which Google Ads campaign should Peggy use to make sure potential customers consider her services and take action by booking house cleanings?
- Phillip wants to create a new Google Display Ad campaign and base his targeting on an existing remarketing list named Checkout Abandoners.
How can the Similar Audiences targeting option help Phillip achieve his marketing goals?
- Priya only has $500 a month to spend on her campaign, but she needs to drive as many potential customers as possible to her website.
Which type of automated bidding strategy would be best for Priya’s campaign?
- Quinn recently launched a Display campaign for his women’s clothing store. Since the launch, his website traffic has increased, but sales have remained flat.
Which story shows Quinn using remarketing to drive action?
- Rashid wants to raise awareness of his brand and build campaigns focused on branded terms. He does not have much time to devote to daily bid management, so he decided to use automated bidding to lighten his workload.
Which automated bidding strategy should Rashid consider using?
- Rebecca is a marketing executive at an airline company. She has been asked to plan her company’s online advertising budget on a monthly basis. She’s chosen Google Ads’ Performance Planner to help accomplish this task.
What are two advantages Performance Planner offers Rebecca? (Choose two.)
- Robert manages a website that sells sporting goods. He wants his products to be featured in various online sporting publications while potential customers are researching and comparing different football brands online.
Which option will help Robert influence customer consideration?
- Samira recently opened an online potted plant store and needs to promote it. She has chosen Google Ads because it offers advertisers different campaign types that determine where ads will appear and in what format they will display when viewed.
What Google campaign type will help her reach her most valuable audiences?
- Sierra owns a small business and handles many responsibilities, from logistics to marketing. She’s seen a lot of success with Google Search (hundreds of conversions a month) and would like to increase her reach by creating a Display campaign. But she’d like it to be as effortless as possible.
What type of Display campaign should she run?
- Simon’s using a Google Smart Display campaign to build out his ads.
What benefit do Google Smart Display campaigns give Simon?
- Siona needs to make sure her ads are getting a minimum number of impressions on the top of the page.
Which type of automated bidding strategy is Siona using?
- Steve wants to use Google Display Ads to reach new customers who are looking to purchase products similar to his.
Which audience type should Steve try to reach to meet his marketing goal?
- Susan doesn’t have time to create Display Ads herself. She hopes to use a Smart Display campaign to automatically generate ads.
Which two building blocks must Susan supply in order for a Smart Display campaign to automate her ad creation? (Choose two.)
- The customer journey has become more complex, requiring a dedicated bidding strategy. Google’s solution is automated bidding.
How can automated bidding benefit advertisers? (Choose two.)
- Thelma is the marketing director for an online toy store. She’s creating a Display campaign to reach parents between the ages of 25 to 34.
Which targeting option should Thelma select to achieve her marketing goal?
- Trevor has discounted an entire line of products on his website and wants to use Google Display Ads to drive sales.
How does Google Display Ads targeting help Trevor reach his marketing objective?
- Trevor owns a manufacturing business that makes specialized hiking and rock climbing gear. He is a very small player in the market, but he is ready to scale up his business.
Which Google Ads campaign type should Trevor use to increase his brand’s exposure and reach audiences with interests in hiking and rock climbing across the web?
- Trina is using automated bidding as part of her Google Ads Search bidding strategy.
Why might she prefer automated bidding?
- Using the Performance Planner on a monthly basis allows you to optimize which two aspects of an account? (Choose two.)
- Viktor’s been tracking the conversions in his Display campaign for the last 30 days. He’s had 24 conversions over that time, and plans to use target return on ad spend (ROAS) as his automated bidding strategy.
Which type of automated bidding strategy will Viktor be using?
- What are key factors to keep in mind when choosing a bidding strategy for your campaign?
- What are two benefits of automated bidding? (Choose two.)
- What are two examples of the types of audiences you could reach when using Affinity Audiences as a targeting option? (Choose two.)
- What are two reasons a marketer might use Responsive Display Ads? (Choose two.)
- What are two ways Google Ads can fuel your business goals? (Choose two.)
- What are two ways that Performance Planner can help reveal the possibilities across all your Google Ads campaigns? (Choose two.)
- What can automated bidding help an advertiser improve?
- What can the Performance Planner assist you with?
- What can the Performance Planner recommend?
- What does a Responsive Display Ad use in its machine-learning model to determine the optimal combination of assets for your ad slot?
- What does Performance Planner automatically do?
- What is a key benefit of Smart Display campaigns?
- What is a valid recommendation that the Performance Planner can provide?
- What is one of the reasons why an advertiser should consider using Performance Planner on a monthly basis?
- What is one way that Performance Planner helps businesses increase sales?
- What’s a characteristic of Responsive Display Ads?
- What’s a key benefit of Responsive Display Ads? (Duplicate 1)
- What’s a key benefit of Responsive Display Ads? (Duplicate 2)
- What’s an advantage of Responsive Display Ads?
- What’s an advantage of the reach of Responsive Display Ads?
- What’s an advantage of using Responsive Display Ads?
- What’s one benefit of using responsive display ads?
- What’s one reason to use a responsive display ad for your campaign?
- What’s provided by Responsive Display Ads?
- When a Responsive Display Ad is automatically assembled, what’s adjusted to fit the ad slot?
- When deciding between Responsive Display Ads and uploaded ads, when would you opt for control rather than for efficiency?
- When should you use AMPHTML ads? (Choose two.)
- When should you use responsive display ads?
- When visibility is the campaign goal, which bidding strategy should an advertiser choose?
- Which Display Ad format adjusts to available ad space?
- Which Display Ad format automatically creates ads from uploaded headlines, logos, images, and videos?
- Which Display Ad format runs in both native and non-native inventory?
- Which Display Ad format should you use if you’re concerned about malware and want a secure ad experience across platforms?
- Which factors should an advertiser consider when deciding on a bidding strategy?
- Which group would you be able to reach with a Google Display campaign using demographic targeting?
- Which statement accurately describes the reach of Affinity Audiences’ targeting?
- Which statement is true about Responsive Display Ads?
- Which statement is true about the value of Google Display Ads?
- Which two are available in Google Ads? (Choose two.)
- Which two statements are true about how you can use targeting options to optimize a Google Ads campaign? (Choose two.)
- Which type of automated bidding strategy is enhanced cost-per-click (ECPC)?
- Which type of automated bidding strategy is target cost-per-acquisition (CPA)?
- Which type of automated bidding strategy is Target return on ad spend (ROAS)?
- While managing a successful Google Ads campaign, why would you choose automated bidding instead of manual bidding?
- Why does automating your bid versus using manual bidding contribute to a successful Google Ads campaign?
- Why is using the performance targets feature after utilizing the Performance Planner recommended?
- Why should campaigns with different marketing objectives be separated into different Performance Planner plans?
- Why should your business use Performance Planner?
- You can leverage Google Ads’ automated bidding strategy to help get the most from your advertising budget.
What are two benefits of using automated bidding? (Choose two.)
- You choose Influence consideration as your marketing objective and the Similar Audiences targeting option for a Google Display Ad campaign.
In Google Display Ad campaigns, what are Similar Audiences built from?
- You manage marketing for a small business on a tight budget, yet you need to reach as many people as possible.
How can Google Ads help?
- Your company provides home maintenance services and you want to reach more potential customers. You have a limited budget to work with.
Why is Google Ads right for you?
- Your company wants to have greater success online.
What are two ways that Google Ads can drive your business goals? (Choose two.)
- You’ve been tasked with marketing a new line of plumbing services, but you have a set budget that you cannot exceed.
Why is Google Ads a viable option?
- Zoe runs a sports media website that caters to fans of many different types of sports. She’s starting a Google Display Ads campaign and is considering methods to reach her sports-loving audience.
What’s a compelling reason for Zoe to use Affinity Audiences?
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.