Exam Name: How to Develop a Competitive Research Workflow using Semrush’s SEO Toolkit
- What kind of data can you get with the help of Domain Overview? Choose all that apply.
- Which Semrush tool gives you the list of keywords a competitive domain ranked for in Google organic search during the chosen month and displays changes in the positioning?
- When using the Keyword Gap tool, what does the “Missing” category refer to in the Top Opportunities module?
- What’s true about Market Explorer? Choose all that apply.
- When using the Backlink Gap tool, what does the “Best” category refer to in the filtering?
- Which category in the Growth Quadrant of the Market Explorer tool includes domains that have a high volume of traffic and continue to grow at a sharp rate compared to the market average?
- What kind of competitive progress can you analyze in the Growth Report of the Domain Overview tool? Check all that apply.
- What is the purpose of the Position Changes report in the Organic Research tool?
- What does the Top Keywords widget in the Market Explorer tool allow you to do?
- What kind of data can you uncover with the help of the Top Pages report in Traffic Analytics? Choose all that apply.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.