Exam Name: Twitter for Creatives Badge
Exam URL: https://www.twitterflightschool.com/student/path/989765-twitter-for-creatives
- What is media innovation?
- Among the case studies we reviewed, what brand challenged Twitter users to an interactive “scroll race?”:
- API Marketing Partners assist with the following goals: (select all that apply)
- What are the essential elements of effective brand voices? (select three)
- Your campaign goal is customizing video at scale. Which of the following choices is the most likely API solution?
- In our case study, PedidosYa worked with an API Partner to develop a highly targeted campaign using:
- A distinct brand voice allows your brand to: (select all that apply)
- The best time to bring the in-house audience insight team into a campaign is:
- What percentage of users rate Twitter “good” or “great” for brand interaction?
- Which of the following are components of the OUI Framework? (select all that apply)
- In Activision’s case study, the backbone of their successful Warzone campaign was:
- The attitudes, tone, and substance of your brand’s content should be:
- When defining your brand voice, first consider the brand’s:
- Leading brands are more likely to evoke an emotional response in their audiences by a factor of:
- In our case study, no name’s brand voice stands out because of its:
- Thinking back to our case studies, what percentage of people on Twitter believe brands should affect positive change in society?
- What are the two key use cases for when brands should always activate on Twitter? (select two)
- Which element of a creative campaign should be developed first?
- When your brand connects with what’s happening on Twitter, you can see lifts in: (select all that apply)
- Twitter Advanced Search allows you to:
- A Kantar study revealed the correlation between a brand’s cultural relevance and its purchase intent to be:
- For more customized research or analysis that gives you a deeper understanding of how Twitter users really think and feel, consider working with:
- Launches typically fall into the following categories: (select all that apply)
- In our case study, no name’s Twitter handle isn’t a typical marketing channel primarily because it is a destination for:
- According to a Bain study of global brands, marketers that hit their launch KPIs were more likely to include Twitter in their launch mix by what factor?
- When it comes to conversation on Twitter, successful brands:
- How does Twitter help you succeed through the funnel?
- The number one reason people come to Twitter is:
- What are three key strengths that characterize Twitter’s audience?
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.