Exam Name: Ad Exchange API Basics assessment
Exam URL: https://shorturl4u.com/cb
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing question answer(s). There are many questions on our website, it’s not easy for us to check them regularly. It will be great if you can help us to update the website. Just comment on the same Answer Post or Page or contact us through our contact us page. We will try to update the question/answer ASAP.
- How can buyers test the API request and response using live data?
- Which is a benefit for buyers using the Ad Exchange Creatives API?
- Britta wants to see how many impressions were lost at each stage of the bidding process. What feature of the Ad Exchange API would she use to get this information?
- How does the Ad Exchange Creatives API help buyers ensure their creatives are set to successfully compete in the auction?
- What method is used to verify that an API call is allowed to access a specific Ad Exchange account?
- You could build an alerting system for when bid filtering exceeds a certain amount by using which API feature?
- Managing client access to the Marketplace through the Ad Exchange API provides what benefit?
- Which is a benefit of using the data available through the RTB Breakout API?
- Bulk submission of creatives is a benefit of which API feature?
- Which API feature exposes granular data around where in the pipeline bidders are missing the chance to win an ad impression?