Exam Name: Keyword Research with Semrush: A Step-by-Step Guide
Exam URL: https://www.semrush.com/academy/courses/keyword-research-with-semrush-step-by-step-guide/
- Position Tracking allows users to track a website’s search visibility across multiple devices (desktop, phone, and tablet) and locations (down to a ZIP Code level) in one project.
- If we have 2 keywords with corresponding Keyword Difficulty scores of 80 and 40, which one is easier to rank organically?
- Which type of search intent doesn’t exist in Semrush?
- Which of these tools allow you to analyze SERP and see what pages are in the top-100 Google Positions for desktop, and 20 for mobile for a particular keyword?
- Keyword Magic offers the functionality to see a list of question-based keywords that contain your seed keyword.
- Which tool lets you check keywords that had the biggest negative/positive impact on a domain’s rankings during a specific period?
- The closer the Competitive density score is to 0, the higher the number of advertisers currently bidding on this keyword.
- What’s true about Keyword Difficulty?
- Organic Traffic Insights shows your keyword rankings based on data from ___
- What keyword filters can you apply to narrow your search in Keyword Magic Tool?
- What’s true about Keyword Magic Tool?
- Fill in the blank: When you run a campaign, Position Tracking tracks daily performance for __ days based on your start date. After this time has passed, the tool will display weekly information for 140 weeks.
- Keyword Manager allows you to create an unlimited number of keyword lists for all paid subscriptions; and users with a paid account can give ______ access to any free user.
- What’s correct about Position Tracking?
- Keyword Overview allows you to:
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.