Exam Name: SEMrush Local SEO Exam
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing question answer(s). There are many questions on our website, it’s not easy for us to check them regularly. It will be great if you can help us to update the website. Just comment on the same Answer Post or Page or contact us through our contact us page. We will try to update the question/answer ASAP.
- How do you know if you need Local SEO?
- There’s no difference in ranking factors between traditional and Local SEO, the only thing different is the signal weights.
- Name the solid local link building strategy:
- The most important content tip from Greg is:
- For Local SEO, citations are
- The ideal review score is:
- The Link Building tool allows you to discover whether an acquired backlink was indexed by Google. True or false?
- You should reply to
- Your Google My Business listing is
- If you’re using the standard “What’s New?” template, Google Posts stay live for
- You’re allowed to ask and answer your own questions in the GMB Questions and Answers section.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.