Exam Name: Crafting a Winning SEO Strategy: A Guide for In-House Marketers
- What is the difference between strategy and tactics?
- How can you understand the problems you’re facing and aiming to solve with a sound strategy?
- The signposts of good strategy are:
- How can you align your strategy with business goals?
- How can you detect important problems your strategy should solve?
- What are SEO levers?
- What makes an SEO metric useful?
- What are examples of a competitive advantage?
- Where in Semrush can you identify potential risks?
- What is NOT part of an SEO roadmap?
- Why is it important to tie tasks together into outcomes?
- What does MoSCoW stand for?
- What is NOT important when defining timelines?
- Why do you need impact projections?
- What should you AVOID when pitching executives?
- What is a helpful framework to structure written narratives?
- What is a BAD reason to advocate for your strategy?
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.