Exam Name: SEMrush PPC Fundamentals Exam
Exam URL: https://shorturl4u.com/cLSBD
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing question answer(s). There are many questions on our website, it’s not easy for us to check them regularly. It will be great if you can help us to update the website. Just comment on the same Answer Post or Page or contact us through our contact us page. We will try to update the question/answer ASAP.
- How do you get charged with PPC?
- Which is not true about display advertising?
- True or false? An effective PPC strategy should consider the ads themselves; the steps that users take on your website in order to convert to clients is not a part of this strategy.
- Which part of the sales funnel has the most users?
- Which step in the decision making funnel do most people fit in.
- What does tracking performance down a sales funnel enable you to do? Choose 3 answers.
- More sales copy helps sell to users that are:
- How do you get more meaningful statistics without spending more money? Choose 3 correct answers.
- With search advertising, what are advertisers competing with each other for?
- Google Ads hierarchy, from largest to smallest, is:
- What are Google Search Partners?
- The negative exact keyword ‘-[beach chair]’ will exclude the following search term:
- Fill in the blank: It is important to take into consideration the decision making funnel when conducting keyword research so that you focus on more actionable words that will help you deliver a __________CTR with Google and ________ better.
- Which two statements are not true about Google Ads Keyword planner?
- True or false? A feature that the SEMrush Keyword Magic Tool offers which the AdWords Keyword Tool lacks is the ability to list attributes along side roots.
- What is the primary metric for determining a winning ad?
- What does PLA stand for?
- True or false? Uploading a CSV of your data feed from your computer will allow you to set an automated schedule.
- Fill in the blank. Display advertising allows you to reach users at the ___________ stage of the decision making funnel.
- True or false? Frequency capping sets limits on how many times the same person can see an ad.
- How many ad sizes are there on the GDN?
- Which example of display targeting is not one that targets users by content?
- Fill in the blank. The best practice for a/b testing two different calls to action for a __________ad is to test banners that are __________in every way, with the exception of the call to action.
- Ads for Universal App Campaigns are created:
- True or false? It is important to track in-app actions to optimize for users that are engaged in completing valuable actions within the app, not app installs.
- How much budget should you set when launching your universal app campaigns?
- If a keyword has a 2% conversion rate, and the value of a conversion is $100, what is the value per click of that keyword?
- Which is not an example of a dimension?
- Conversion optimizer works by:
- True or false? Your campaign should be limited by its budget setting when you want to limit losses on unprofitable campaigns that are being optimized.
- True or false? Building an attribution model helps you to attribute appropriate credit to multiple marketing channels that contributed to a single sale.
- When you have dedicated landing pages, who is the home page meant to serve?
- Which is not a consequence of the situation when you don’t bid on your brand name?
- Fill in the blank. Branded SEO is _______ because SEO is about being _______ and nobody is more _______ for your brand than you are.
- How should Remarketing lists be segmented? Choose two options.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.