Exam Name: PPC Fundamentals Course with Joel Bondorowsky
Running Online Advertisement Campaign with SEMrush PPC Fundamental Course
Those who are in the digital marketing profession might be familiar with the concept of paid advertisements on websites and social media to reach your potential audience and prospects for your service. SEMrush has been successfully providing paid advertising campaigns and ideas to its clients for a long time.
If you also want to learn how to create winning advertising campaigns, you can learn this from SEMrush PPC or the Pay Per Click fundamentals course. After the course, you can also appear for the 35-question exam that runs for 40 minutes to receive a certificate.
What Will You Be Tested For In The PPC Fundamentals Exam?
If you have some prior knowledge about pay-per-click ads and how to create and run them successfully, then you can take the test right away. This test is entirely free, and you can appear unlimited times for it.
But if you are unaware of the concept, then you SEMrush has a free course for you that will guide you regarding the eight different modules which can be asked in the test. During the course, you will be provided video lectures to learn, and you can practice them along.
Prepare Along Previous Test Question to Get an Idea
Although you can learn everything from the course yet it is good to be a little extra prepared. And for that, we provide solutions to the questions being asked in previously held tests. You can practice your knowledge through these tests.
It is not that the same questions are repeated each time, and you use these solutions for cheating purposes. It would be best to use them to get familiar with the exam pattern and what to expect during the examination. This will help you to score the passing marks easily.
- Fill in the blank. You can get more data for your campaigns by segmenting them by \_\_\_\_\_\_
- With CPC bidding, which bid will be used if a keyword has a separate bid set to its ad group?
- Which bid adjustments can be made at both the ad group and campaign level?
- Which automated bidding strategy optimizes for revenue, not sales?
- Which of the following is not true about multi-touch conversions?
- When would you not want to set a campaign to accelerated ad delivery?
- True or false? A key difference between a dedicated landing page and a home page is that the home page lets a user choose their path, while a dedicated landing page offers one path.
- Fill in the blank. The VPC of branded campaigns will almost always be higher than their CPC as you’ll achieve \_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_ ad rank at very \_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_ cost per click since your ads and \_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_ page will always be more relevant than those of your advertising competitors.
- True or false? Branded SEO brings users who have already learned about you from other marketing channels.
- Which remarketing list would have the lowest-value users?
- What needs to happen for a PPC campaign to be profitable?
- Which of the following is not true about search advertising:
- What is not an effective PPC strategy?
- True or false? All website sales funnels have a landing page.
- The order of the steps a user takes in the decision-making funnel is:
- Which two of the following statements are true about macro and micro conversions?
- A person searching for ‘beach chairs’ will be more likely to convert if the ad they click on takes them to:
- What does VPC stand for?
- What does it take to achieve a higher position than a competing advertiser?
- You can choose the countries you are targeting in:
- Who will be able to see your ads if you select only “English” in language settings?
- Which of the following search terms will not match with the keyword “beach chairs” in phrase match?
- If the words ‘local’ or ‘cheap’’ are added to a search term it means that:
- True or false? The reason for creating three separate keyword lists is to segment keywords that represent strong buyer’s intent, that represent interest in the product, and that represent users that could be interested, and to exclude completely irrelevant words as negatives.
- Which of the following is an example of a call to action?
- Which of the following keywords contains an attribute?
- What is not a component of a PLA ad?
- Which of the following is not a step for launching PLA campaigns?
- What is required to effectively run with goal optimized settings? Choose two answers.
- With CPM bidding, you pay:
- True or false? You can choose which mobile operating systems and devices you wish to target when you opt out of desktop targeting.
- True or false? Placement targeting is a less precise way to target users on the GDN.
- How many banner sizes cover 95% of ad placements?
- Which of the following is not true about banner ads?
- Where are Universal App campaigns not served?
- What can not be used for tracking in-app actions?
- How do you get charged with PPC?
- Which is not true about display advertising?
- True or false? An effective PPC strategy should consider the ads themselves; the steps that users take on your website in order to convert to clients is not a part of this strategy.
- Which part of the sales funnel has the most users?
- Which step in the decision making funnel do most people fit in.
- What does tracking performance down a sales funnel enable you to do? Choose 3 answers.
- More sales copy helps sell to users that are:
- How do you get more meaningful statistics without spending more money? Choose 3 correct answers.
- With search advertising, what are advertisers competing with each other for?
- Google Ads hierarchy, from largest to smallest, is:
- What are Google Search Partners?
- The negative exact keyword ‘-[beach chair]’ will exclude the following search term:
- Fill in the blank: It is important to take into consideration the decision making funnel when conducting keyword research so that you focus on more actionable words that will help you deliver a __________CTR with Google and ________ better.
- Which two statements are not true about Google Ads Keyword planner?
- True or false? A feature that the SEMrush Keyword Magic Tool offers which the AdWords Keyword Tool lacks is the ability to list attributes along side roots.
- What is the primary metric for determining a winning ad?
- What does PLA stand for?
- True or false? Uploading a CSV of your data feed from your computer will allow you to set an automated schedule.
- Fill in the blank. Display advertising allows you to reach users at the ___________ stage of the decision making funnel.
- True or false? Frequency capping sets limits on how many times the same person can see an ad.
- How many ad sizes are there on the GDN?
- Which example of display targeting is not one that targets users by content?
- Fill in the blank. The best practice for a/b testing two different calls to action for a __________ad is to test banners that are __________in every way, with the exception of the call to action.
- Ads for Universal App Campaigns are created:
- True or false? It is important to track in-app actions to optimize for users that are engaged in completing valuable actions within the app, not app installs.
- How much budget should you set when launching your universal app campaigns?
- If a keyword has a 2% conversion rate, and the value of a conversion is $100, what is the value per click of that keyword?
- Which is not an example of a dimension?
- Conversion optimizer works by:
- True or false? Your campaign should be limited by its budget setting when you want to limit losses on unprofitable campaigns that are being optimized.
- True or false? Building an attribution model helps you to attribute appropriate credit to multiple marketing channels that contributed to a single sale.
- When you have dedicated landing pages, who is the home page meant to serve?
- Which is not a consequence of the situation when you don’t bid on your brand name?
- Fill in the blank. Branded SEO is _______ because SEO is about being _______ and nobody is more _______ for your brand than you are.
- How should Remarketing lists be segmented? Choose two options.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.