Exam Name: How to Outrank Your Competition in Local Search
- Name three of the Local SEO Ranking Factors
- After receiving a bad review, what should you do?
- You should name spam and keyword stuff your business name in your GBP to increase your rankings
- How can you check which listings and directories your business is in?
- Name all examples of clickable content that you can use to create more backlinks?
- What does NAP mean?
- Name at least 3 of the places where you should include your primary phrase
- Name one Pro and one Con to changing your business name to include keywords
- Should you choose secondary categories for your GBP?
- If you provided a service remotely, which is a better way to request a review?
- Describe best ways in which you can ‘bury’ bad reviews
- Businesses who list their addresses generally rank higher than those who do not
- What are the three columns in Semrush’s Keyword Magic Tool you should pay most attention to while performing a keyword search?
- What are the three major aspects of location?
- Out of the seven biggest ranking factor buckets – which one impacts your ability to rank the most?
- How do you report to google that a competitor may be breaking the rules?
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.