Exam Name: LinkedIn Adobe Photoshop Skill Quiz
Exam URL: https://www.linkedin.com/skill-assessments/Adobe%20Photoshop/quiz-intro/
- How can you open a file selected in Lightroom CC for retouching in Photoshop CC?
- How can you undo one or more changes just made to an image?
- How can you select a specific layer? (find all that apply)
- How can you avoid having transparent edges along the edge of a panoramic photo while retaining the largest image size?
- How do you crop a document without permanently discarding pixels along the edge?
- What feature should you use to simulate the in-camera development recipes applied by manufacturers with your own raw files?
- When working in an RGB document, which option is NOT a method for the Select Color Range command?
- How do you access the Auto Color Correction Options dialog box?
- Which options are available when using the Free Transform command on a Smart Object?
- What is considered the minimum DPI for photographic-quality inkjet printing?
- Which scanner type is capable of producing the highest resolution scans?
- Which format does NOT support an alpha channel?
- What is the best way to save multiple images into a single PDF?
- What option cannot be adjusted with the Print command directly in the Print window?
- Which statement best describes the Quick Mask feature?
- What Photoshop feature was used to convert this image to black and white?
- In the image shown, why is Sharpen Edges grayed out?
- In the image shown, which Camera Raw feature was used to restrict the graduated filter to avoid the statue?
- What can you use to save a common crop size?
- Which Camera Raw Transform method is being used in the example shown?
- To reduce the file size of a PDF, what should you do?
- Which image adjustment is not available as an adjustment layer?
- With default Essentials settings, where would you find the Red Eye tool?
- Which option was not selected in the Magic Wand tool to create a selection like the one shown below?
- Where should you click to open a dialog box in which you can then choose to open a raw file as a Smart Object?
- Which option would you use to clone while respecting perspective planes?
- In order to run a filter on an entire video file, what must you do first?
- Which file format does not support layers?
- Of these formats, which supports 16-bit images?
- What does the small black triangle in the lower-right corner of a tool indicate?
- Which command makes it easier to adjust selected areas of color in two images in order to make them similar?
- If you scan a film or slide negative, which command turns it into a positive?
- A filter recipe can be saved as an action and set to your desktop for drag-and-drop usage by converting the filter recipe into a _.
- Which tool is not found in the Select and Mask taskspace?
- To use blending modes with a filter, choose the _ command.
- Which image adjustment is optimized for 32-bit images?
- To hide the white borders around pixels that are viewed at a high magnification, which option do you disable?
- To save a panel layout arrangement, what should you create?
- Which filter should you use to create photorealistic blurs?
- When using the Type tool, what do you call the space between lines?
- If you want the most control over color when inkjet printing, which option should you select?
- You have an RGB image that you want to convert to a duotone, but in the image > Mode menu, the Duotone option in grayed out. Why is this happening?
- For smoother, curved edges on a selection, be sure to enable the _ option.
- Which web-ready format supports transparency and is optimized for continuous tone images such as photos?
- You’re trying to use the Healing Brush tool, but don’t see results. What is the problem?
- Which color space is best for web graphics?
- Which option do you use with the Dodge and Burn tools to prevent unwanted color changes like those shown in the image?
- Which command in the Smart Objects submenu would you see to save the original file for the selected layer?
- In the image shown, which Blur method is being used to control focus with a series of pins?
- In the image shown, what do the blue areas represent?
- What does the grayscale image in this figure show?
- Where do you click to adjust the blending mode for a Smart Filter?
- Which command allows you to combine multiple channels into a new selection channel?
- How do you browse images on your hard drive using the companion application that is included with the Adobe Creative Cloud plans?
- What would you use to create a vector path for the purpose of altering a letter or shape?
- The option bar, which is normally above the canvas, is not visible. Where would you go to reopen it?
- Where do you find natural media brushes?
- How do you nondestructively crop an image without permanently discarding pixels?
- If you want to change the resolution of an image using the Pixels per Inch setting, which command do you use?
- How can you remove a single ruler guide while leaving others in place?
- What image mode do professional offset printers usually use?
- Which filter is useful for removing lens distortion from JPEG photos based on lens-specific settings?
- What is the outcome if you make a selection and then add an adjustment layer?
- What is the difference between the Lasso tool and the Polygonal Lasso tool?
- Which Select and Mask workspace tool allows you to select fine hairs?
- Why can you nondestructively scale a smart object?
- Which special layer type applies nondestructive color corrections to all of the layers below it?
- Which step is the most effective at making one image show through another to emulate a traditional double-exposure from film photography effect?
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
2 thoughts on “LinkedIn Adobe Photoshop Skill Quiz Answers 2023”
Happy New Year!
This link is a captured video of the actual test that failed. It was recorded today, January 4, 2023. Will you be able to supply the correct answers? It’s not complete thou. Thanks!
We updated all the answers, please try again.