Exam Name: Google Cloud Platform Business Professional Accreditation
Google Cloud Professional Business Professional Accreditation Exam Solutions
Marketing professionals and marketers are working in the long run with Google. From every task of marketing to research, Google is the most trusted by Business Professionals. Now with developing technology, the cloud systems have entered the digital world. To teach this knowledge of Google cloud platforms into the business professional, they have designed a unique course.
Google Skillshop presents the course of Google Cloud Platform Business Professional Accreditation to help marketers cope with this changing technology.
About the certification course
Google launched this course with the whole purpose of teaching their mentees the basics of the Google Cloud Platform. This course contains four modules. To receive a certificate, you need to watch all the video modules. All the modules are bundled with assessments. All these assessments are compulsory. One needs to pass all these assessments by at least 80% to get the certificate.
The four modules of the learning path are:-
- GCP for Business Professionals
- GCP Compute
- GCP Storage and Databases
- Big Data and Machine Learning
All these modules contain around 5-6 video lectures each (30 min. each). After watching the modules successfully, you need to take a test, which will take about 40 min each. The certificate, after successfully clearing the test, will be provided via your email and Skillshop account.
Motive of providing certification exam solution
For a business professional, it is typical for one to learn technical things. Even after watching the modules, concepts are not adequately clear to the marketers. Passing the exam for them will be like climbing a mountain for them. To help the professionals, we are providing the latest questions asked in Google Cloud Professional Business Professional Accreditation Exam. The solution is also offered along so that one can practice successfully.
While practicing, if you face any glitch, feel free to contact us. We wish you all the best for your exam.
No. of question provided- 95
Part 1. Assessment: GCP Compute
- Which of these key terms indicate a business-related challenge that App Engine addresses?
- As a computing platform provided as a service, how does App Engine provide value?
- Which product included in Google Cloud networking serves content to end users with high availability and high performance?
- Compute Engine is ideal for organizations that:
- What business value can Firebase provide?
- Organizations can build apps that run on Kubernetes Engine that: (Select the 2 correct answers)
- What challenges are addressed by Google Cloud networking?
- How does Cloud Functions connect and extend cloud services?
- What is a software container?
- Which statement best describes where Google Cloud networking ﬁts within GCP?
- Which of these statements best expresses what you can do with Cloud Functions?
- Which of the following best defines Compute Engine?
- What business value can Compute Engine provide?
- Mobile app teams can integrate their mobile apps with one of the available __________ and manage the integrated Firebase services via _____________ which includes tools from Google for developing apps, engaging with users, and earning more through mobile ads.
- What business value can Kubernetes Engine provide?
- Firebase helps mobile application development teams:
- Which product included in Google Cloud networking allows organizations to connect GCP resources in a separate network or domain and isolate them from each other for security and compliance?
- How does Compute Engine provide the same computing power that Google uses for its infrastructure?
- Which of these is an example of a challenge addressed by Cloud Functions?
- Compared to Compute Engine and App Engine, what type of solution is Kubernetes Engine?
- What is Kubernetes Engine?
- What are some challenges that Firebase addresses? Select the 2 correct answers.
- Which of the following is a benefit provided by Cloud Functions?
- What is the deﬁnition of a “network” in relation to GCP?
- Of the four GCP options that are aligned with where the code needs to run, App Engine is:
- What service do organizations receive with App Engine that meets key developer needs?
- How does Compute Engine improve quality and time to market?
- During the app building process, which of these challenges are relieved by App Engine that organizations would have previously had to do on their own? Select the 3 correct answers.
- Developer agility comes from building systems composed of small, independent units of functionality focused on doing one thing well, so how does Cloud Functions help improve developer agility?
- Firebase is GCP’s mobile extension. Several of Firebase’s products are built on top of GCP products, providing mobile-optimized SDKs and capabilities. Which of these products can be ampliﬁed via Firebase?
Part 2. Assessment: GCP Storage and Databases
- Organizations considering Cloud Spanner often ﬁnd ACID transactions valuable. What are ACID transactions?
- Which statement best aligns with the role Cloud Spanner plays in GCP?
- Related to ease of use, organizations can focus on their app, not their infrastructure, because Cloud Spanner:
- How does Cloud SQL address the challenge of compatibility?
- Cloud Spanner is:
- Considering where it ﬁts in the GCP, Cloud Datastore is good for:
- With Cloud Spanner, if one region goes offline, data can still be served from another region. How does Cloud Spanner make this possible?
- “High availability and durability via replications is just there: you don’t need to think about it or manage it. No scheduled downtime for upgrades, resizing or conﬁguration changes.” Which of the following concerns is addressed by this Cloud Datastore value proposition?
- What is a data transfer option offered by Google to help move data?
- What are some common challenges that can be addressed by data transfer options?
- Cloud Firestore is:
- Connecting to Cloud SQL databases looks the same as connecting to a MySQL or PostgreSQL database by using:
- With Cloud Bigtable, organizations can accelerate time to market for their data-intensive applications, enable seamless, ________________, reduce operational overhead, and improve business operations.
- What aspect of Cloud Datastore allows organizations to worry less about making changes to their underlying data structure as their application evolves?
- What is an example of a time-consuming task required to set up and run a database that organizations can hand off to Google when they choose to use Cloud SQL?
- How does Cloud Storage deliver simplicity?
- How does Cloud Storage help organizations get content to their users faster?
- How does BigQuery Data Transfer Service work?
- What is Cloud Bigtable NOT good for?
- Cloud Storage ____________ object (or BLOB) data. Organizations can store an unlimited number of objects, up to 5 ___________ in size each.
- “Cloud Datastore enables you to hand off the responsibility of running a highly scalable document-oriented database to Google. From 10 users to 100s of millions of users, you will no longer need to spend time optimizing, conﬁguring the database, updating it, or monitoring system health.” Which of the following concerns is addressed by this Cloud Datastore value proposition?
- Using your understanding of GCP options/products meant to address storage and database areas, which statement best aligns with where Cloud Bigtable ﬁts within GCP?
- “High availability and durability via replications is just there; you don’t need to think about it or manage it. No scheduled downtime for upgrades, resizing or conﬁguration changes.” Which of the following concerns is addressed by this Cloud Firestore value proposition?
- Which of these statements about Cloud Datastore is FALSE?
- What type of database is Cloud SQL?
- Why is Cloud Bigtable great for IoT and user analytics?
- Which of the following describes Cloud Firestore’s business value?
- Which statement best defines where data transfers fit within the GCP?
- Cloud Storage is good for:
- With Cloud Firestore, you no longer need to determine the number of nodes or add servers or storage because:
- Which Cloud Storage class is meant for organizations with the lowest frequency access?
- Cloud Firestore is good for:
- What business challenges does Cloud Bigtable address? Select the 2 correct answers.
- What is a common use case for moving data to GCP? Select the 2 correct answers.
- What is Cloud SQL?
Part 3. Assessment: GCP Big Data and Machine Learning
- Which of these statements best describes the kinds of transforms a Cloud Dataﬂow pipeline can do?
- BigQuery can bring in other Google products because within the common big data processing model, BigQuery is found in the ____________ phases.
- What is the business value that Cloud Pub/Sub can provide?
- Which challenge is Cloud IoT designed to address?
- Likened to a connector, which description best aligns to Cloud Pub/Sub’s role in GCP?
- BigQuery has the ability to scale seamlessly; what is another beneﬁt when it comes to infrastructure?
- Within the big data processing model, which description deﬁnes where Cloud Pub/Sub falls and the role it plays?
- What is the value that Cloud Dataﬂow can provide?
- Which of these beneﬁts correspond to business challenges that are addressed by Cloud IoT?
- What business value can BigQuery provide?
- For organizations that want a large-scale machine learning service, select the value ML provides.
- How is BigQuery ideal for organizations that run a data warehouse?
- What business challenges does Cloud IoT address? Select the 3 correct answers.
- Cloud Dataﬂow is a fully managed service for transforming and enriching data in stream (real time) and batch (historical) modes with equal reliability and expressiveness. Knowing this, where does Cloud Dataﬂow ﬁt in the big data processing model?
- Cloud Dataﬂow is a tool for developing and executing a wide range of data processing patterns on very large datasets. Which of these examples aligns with what Cloud Dataﬂow can do?
- Google Cloud’s AI provides modern machine learning services, with ________ models and a service to generate your own __________ models.
- What does Cloud Dataproc do to help organizations avoid expensive underutilized clusters?
- What are some business challenges that Cloud Dataproc addresses?
- How does Cloud IoT help organizations unlock business insights in real time from data across globally dispersed devices?
- Cloud IoT is a set of fully managed and integrated services that allows organizations to easily and securely connect, manage, and collect data from devices across the globe at a large scale. Knowing this, what stage of big data processing does Cloud IoT belong in?
- A query is how you retrieve information from a database, so which of these paths demonstrates the journey of a query?
- Which of these statements best expresses what you can do with Cloud Dataﬂow?
- The Cloud Dataproc approach allows organizations to use Hadoop/Spark/Hive/Pig when needed. It takes on average only 90 seconds between the moment resources are requested and a job can be submitted. What makes this possible?
- What dataset type is vital to machine learning?
- Machine learning is a branch of computer science that:
- An organization’s analysts use Spark Shell. However, their IT department is concerned about the increase in usage and how to scale their cluster, which is running in Standalone mode. How does Cloud Dataproc help?
- What is the value that Cloud Pub/Sub provides? Select the 2 correct answers.
- Which of these statements about the Publisher-Subscriber pattern utilized by Cloud Pub/Sub is TRUE?
- Which of the following is one of Google’s machine-learning-as-a-service offerings?
- Which statement best describes where Cloud Dataproc falls on the big data processing model and the role it plays?
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.