Exam Name: Campaign Manager Certification Assessment
Exam URL: https://skillshop.exceedlms.com/student/path/8638-campaign-manager-certification-exam
Campaign Manager Certificate Exam Solutions
Google is the most popular platform; marketers use for running their Ad campaigns and accomplish their brand’s goals. To achieve these goals, marketers need to manage the campaigns and make changes in it, if the results of the ad are not satisfying. Google also provides the platform for managing your campaigns. It will serve all your requirements regarding managing the campaign. To give knowledge to the marketers regarding this management toll, Google Skillshop has designed a specific course called Campaign Manager Certification Course.
About the Campaign Manager Certification Course
Google designs this course for experienced digital marketers who have proper knowledge of setting up and running an Ad campaign. In this course, Skillshop will teach the marketers the aspects of setting up the campaign manager. This will enhance your knowledge regarding the following elements:-
- How to check your Ad performance
- How to plan and implement your goals for the campaign in the manager
- Check whether the Ad is delivered in the right way as you want it to be done.
- Analyze your Ad traffic
- Make changes in the manager to achieve better results.
After studying the module, a test will be taken by Google to check your knowledge. The certificate achieved on passing the exam successfully will be proof that you are an expert Campaign Manager.
Motive behind proving the Campaign Manager Certificate Exam Solutions
For the sole reason of practicing for the exam, we are providing you with the latest questions that were asked in the Campaign manager certification exam. These questions are bundled along with the solutions solved by the experts with 100% precision. Don’t use this as a cheat sheet practice for the exam and attempt the exam on your own.
If you face any discrepancy during the whole practice session, Contact us. We wish you the best of luck for your exam.
Number of questions provided – 217
- When dynamic display creatives are published from Studio, what creative type is set in Campaign Manager?
- To link a Display & Video 360 advertiser, what initial step must be taken in Campaign Manager?
- What cost model only calculates cost for impressions measured as viewable by Active View?
- Where are Campaign Manager and Display & Video 360 linked?
- When the primary HTML5 assets get delayed, what will serve in a user’s browser as it’s loading?
- When would a VPAID asset be used?
- For Floodlight tags to properly attribute in-app conversions, what needs to happen within the app?
- What happens when a user meets the frequency cap for an ad?
- If an Agency Trafficker can only see a subset of active campaigns within their account view, where would a Agency Admin go to adjust access to all campaigns?
- Which information can be extracted from the data in the Verification tab? (select two)
- What does an “execution channel” represent in the Planning process?
- What targeting rules display an ad to users who have viewed a product, but not purchased it?
- What attribution model uses Floodlight data from both attributed and non-attributed conversions?
- In which two tags can the keyword macro (%k) be added? (select two)
- In a Path to Conversion report, when a user selects to “Pivot On Interaction Path,” what are two major differences from the unpivoted report? (select two)
- What is required to track mobile app conversions using Floodlight tags?
- Cross-environment conversion methodology takes into account what data sources?
- What data is provided in Video Verification?
- What timezone is used in Data Transfer (DT) timestamps for impression and click files?
- What report shows how long it takes for a customer to convert after interacting with an ad?
- What ad setting limits the number of times that ad can be shown to a particular user?
- When a Top Conversion Paths report shows that most users enter the purchase cycle with a rich media interaction, what action can be taken to optimize the campaign?
- When using a placement media cost cap, what will happen once the cap is reached?
- What feature can be used to combine log-level impression and click data for a custom reach analysis?
- Which functionalities are available to manage conversion data using the API? (select two)
- At what level can landing pages be managed across campaigns?
- When a “plan” is executed in Planning, what information is pushed to Campaign Manager?
- When is an impression counted in Reporting?
- What action must occur for a team member to get access to Data Transfer files in Google Cloud Storage?
- What account structure should be used to share Floodlight tags and audience lists between multiple Advertisers?
- In the Insights tab in Reporting, which two cards show a snapshot of performance? (select two)
- Which metric is NOT available in Data Transfer?
- Where would purchased inventory for a campaign be entered in Campaign Manager?
- What is the limit to retrieve log data from a Data Transfer Google Bucket?
- Which three workflows can be used to make bulk edits? (select three)
- What Floodlight conversion counting method would report the first visit for each user within a given day?
- What report tracks Floodlight attribution in Reporting?
- Unless default ads are disabled, what campaign trafficking action triggers the automatic creation of a default ad for display placements?
- What HTML elements of a Floodlight tag’s iFrame code identify the unique activity?
- Which two methods count impressions on site-served creatives? (select two)
- Where in Campaign Manager can the Site ID(s) required to push placements to Display & Video 360 be found?
- What are two benefits of using the INS tag? (select two)
- What report in Report Builder shows the number of unique users who have interacted with ads?
- Paid search dimensions in Report Builder are compatible with what metric?
- What is the more cost-effective way to restrict ads served to a specific geographic region?
- What are three benefits of using Internal Redirect tags? (select three)
- What settings are required to give a user reporting access for a single advertiser?
- Which two tabs in Reporting provide access to viewability data? (select two)
- To set ad status to “active,” which two objects must be assigned to an ad?
- What section within a Floodlight activity’s settings allows users to add publisher tracking tags?
- What Floodlight feature can be used to create a custom audience list that targets customers who purchased a specific product or service?
- What counting method tracks the number of sales made or items purchased?
- Agency Admin, Agency Trafficker, and Site Trafficker are examples of what?
- What level is used to calculate conversions if the lookback window differs between objects?
- If a publisher serves a placement tag after the campaign end date, what ad will serve?
- At what level can landing pages be set, so they are the same across multiple ads?
- What ad setting ensures a qualified user will always be served a city-targeted ad first over a country-targeted ad when both ads are assigned to the same placement?
- What must a Floodlight tag include to capture product data alongside a conversion?
- What action can be taken to select which columns appear in the trafficking interface?
- When assets are added to an existing creative, where will these updates be reflected?
- What are two Video Verification metrics? (select two)
- The Insights tab in Reporting shows the view performance against which three goals? (select three)
- Counters and Total Interactions metrics are available for which type of creatives?
- Which two features may be used to log additional information about a click? (select two)
- Which two methods measure impressions served in a mobile app? (select two)
- Audience lists created in Campaign Manager can be automatically shared with which linked applications? (select three)
- What object in Campaign Manager is equivalent to a creative in Display & Video 360?
- Which conditions must be true in order to designate an advertiser as a “child”?
- The “DCM/DFA Trafficking and Reporting API” can directly accomplish which two tasks? (select two)
- You’re working with a dairy brand who is adding new ice cream flavors as part of their offerings. They’d like to use mobile in-app advertising, but they want to be sure that these ads direct their audience to the in-app landing page for the new ice cream. Which tool in Campaign Manager 360 is the right one for this objective?
- While working on your ad campaign and looking over a diverse selection of creatives, you look for a product that works with Campaign Manager 360 that can help you integrate these creatives. Which product should you choose?
- After looking over a report in Campaign Manager 360 about a client’s new campaign, you observe that the default ads run more frequently than the new ads for the campaign. What may be the reason for this happening?
- In Campaign Manager 360, you’ve just set up your client, a coffee store chain, with separate child advertisers. What’s the next step you should take to prepare their account?
- Your client, a national cleaning supplies business, is about to spin off a new subsidiary that you’ll also work with. How will you organize their Campaign Manager 360 network, so that they’re able to separate their business units and maintain a holistic overview of the company?
- In what situation would you use the video impressions or video starts metric from Campaign Manager 360?
- Within Campaign Manager 360, what are the components within each campaign?
- Within Campaign Manager 360, what type of Verification settings will tell you if your ad ran beside content not suitable for your brand?
- Your colleague has a campaign running across multiple platforms including mobile web, mobile app, and desktop web. When they review their campaign, they notice that mobile-specific metrics aren’t appearing. What could be the reason for this error?
- You’re working with a car manufacturer that is looking to set up a campaign within Campaign Manager 360. They’ve just had their Campaign Manager 360 network created. What steps, in order, should you take to set up their campaign?
- Your client wants to set transcoding for their upcoming campaign that includes in-stream video creatives. At what Campaign Manager 360 hierarchy is transcoding set for in-stream video creatives?
- A marketer for an online pet food store is about to launch an ad campaign using Campaign Manager 360. Which order of processes should they expect for their campaign after launch?
- An online travel-planning startup wants to serve ads that would be a good fit for both desktop and mobile devices. Which technology is best-suited to support them achieving that goal?
- Your store is launching a mobile app to promote website development services. You offer a discount if customers download the app in-store and use the app to purchase a design package. You’d also like the website traffic driven to the mobile site and then have the mobile site traffic sent to the store for the discount. What process should you follow in Campaign Manager 360 to split up your traffic to achieve this goal?
- When scheduling creatives within Campaign Manager 360, what’s one thing you need to do to make sure an appropriate ad will run every time?
- A national sneaker company wants to see if their ad appeared outside of the geographic target. What’s a good way to view metrics for the geographic brand safety target?
- A workout clothing retail chain wants to place ads for a mobile campaign that focuses on reaching mobile devices like smartphones and tablets. Which ad placement option would be outside the scope of that campaign objective?
- Which types of digital marketing roles most commonly use Campaign Manager 360?
- An agency is building a mobile ad campaign with their client who wants their ads to serve to a current-generation browser. To meet their goal, which ad inventory option should they use?
- You’re a marketer promoting your company’s new line of juice smoothies. In Campaign Manager 360, what level in the account settings should you go to make sure the ads serve only in locations in line with your brand?
- Your new bookstore client is running a campaign for its new training series that kicks off with a how-to brochure. They’re using a counter tag within their Floodlight tags in Campaign Manager 360. Which counting method should you use if you want to measure how many users downloaded the brochure?
- You’re an agency account executive working with a new games app developer. They’ve been running ads across in-app inventory and mobile web. To find out about purchases in both platforms, which report should you check on?
- Which Floodlight feature makes it possible to measure specific elements on a webpage at the time of a conversion event?
- Your client, who owns a vegan foods online store, is ready to roll out a video campaign. They only have companion ads ready to serve. What would you advise them to do?
- A manager at an advertising agency works with several clients across different categories. How should they organize their Campaign Manager 360 instance(s) to make certain there’s simple transferability?
- Where in the Google Marketing Platform can you manage connections across its products?
- You’re developing new creatives to begin an ad campaign for your sign-making company. When you serve the creatives, which set of steps best fit the process?
- A national pet food store is running a campaign across desktop, mobile phones, and tablets. They want to determine which devices their ads have appeared on. Which report should they review?
- A fitness apparel brand is launching a new line of high-impact workout attire. They want to report on how many new and unique users are purchasing their items and are being reached by their media campaigns. Which reports should they be reviewing?
- A realtor would like to add a 1280×720 MP4 video ad placement to their new In-Stream Video campaign. To include this video format and resolution in their campaign, what step should they take?
- Your client’s campaign is ready to run across four publishers, each with their own video creative specifications. Two accept only MOV-transcoded creatives, with one accepting only 640×480 dimensions or larger; one accepts no companion ads; and the fourth hasn’t sent specifications. How should you traffic this campaign?
- An agency account executive reviews an account within Campaign Manager 360. What account components would the executive see?
- An electric company wants to advertise their business within several Android apps. After developing the campaign in Campaign Manager 360 and assigning creatives, there’s an error occurring. What may have caused the error?
- You want to figure out users’ ability to view their video ads. Which Campaign Manager 360 metric will allow you this insight?
- Your client, a music studio, has asked you to share specific video campaigns metrics with them. To meet this request, you’ll show them the number of times users turned down the sound on their video and the number of times users restarted their video ad. Which two rich media metrics from Campaign Manager 360 would help you meet this request?
- A client asks you to explain what Campaign Manager 360 is. What answer will you give them?
- You want to expand your ad campaign into video ads using Campaign Manager 360. What types of video ad creatives do you discover you can use?
- You’ve worked with your client, a pottery company, to get their campaign ready. In Campaign Manager 360, what will you need to do make sure their creatives serve to a major arts and crafts community site?
- Your salon client is launching a new video campaign with most of the information airing at the :25 mark. You want to see how many times that message was viewed. Which video metric should you review within Campaign Manager 360 reporting?
- You’re working on a new ad campaign for your photography supplies business. You use Campaign Manager 360 and want to work with a Google solution to measure app conversions, and you’re also comfortable with coding. Which solution should you select that meets your needs?
- You’re about to present an ad campaign to a client and want to include the core platform integrations in Campaign Manager 360 as part of the pitch. Which platforms would you include in that presentation?
- A fitness equipment company is setting up their campaign and is ready to upload creatives to be hosted in Campaign Manager 360. Which three options are available to them to use?
- You decide to add Floodlight tags to your campaign in Campaign Manager 360. What will these tags do?
- A carpet sales retailer is rolling out a new line of carpeting and would like to advertise their video ads within home furnishings inventory. Before they set up their campaign in Campaign Manager 360, what’s the first step they should take?
- Your colleague works with a pet food client who is running an in-stream video campaign through Campaign Manager 360. They’re wondering when they should activate default ad placements. What’s the right advice to tell them?
- You’re working with your client, a hiking goods retailer, on the launch of a new backpack. You choose to use the Attribution Modeling Tool to make sure that you’re properly crediting each step of the customer journey that helped them to buy the backpack. Which attribution model will help you reach this objective?
- A furniture company wants to start using Campaign Manager 360 to start advertising across mobile platforms, focusing primarily on smartphones. Which scenario represents a consideration to bear in mind for advertising on a smartphone?
- Your client would like to measure how many new users are seeing their campaign. They’d like to view this on a spreadsheet emailed daily. Which Campaign Manager 360 measurement feature should you use to meet their request?
- A marketing manager for a German food brand is finalizing the campaign for a new product launch. Who should the manager reach out to in the company to share the Campaign Manager 360 tags with advertisers?
- A marketer is scheduling creatives for their upcoming campaign in Campaign Manager 360. What is one thing they need to do to ensure an ad will run every time?
- Your client, a game developer, is creating a new educational game aimed for preteens and is almost ready to launch. They want to be sure their display ads only show in locations in line with your brand. To reach this goal, what level in your Campaign Manager 360 account settings will you navigate to?
- An agency’s client, a hair care products company, has just launched a new line of shampoos for children. To find out how many new and unique people have been buying their shampoo and have seen their media campaigns, which reports should they look at?
- You want to set transcoding for your client’s in-stream video creatives in their campaign. In which Campaign Manager 360 hierarchy would you have the ability to set transcoding for in-stream video creatives?
- Your business partner is working with a client who’d like to advertise within several iOS news apps. An error occurs after setting up the campaign in Campaign Manager 360 and assigning the creatives. What could have caused the error?
- You’ve worked with your client to develop a video campaign. When you’re ready to begin the campaign, only the companion ads are ready to serve. What should you decide to do with the campaign?
- In which scenario will you use the video impressions or video starts metric within Campaign Manager 360?
- You want to run your campaign for your dry-cleaning service across three different publishers, each with different video creative specifications. One accepts only MP4-transcoded video creatives, one accepts only 480×480 companion ads, and the third hasn’t provided specifications. How should you traffic this campaign?
- When reviewing an account within Campaign Manager 360, which account components would you see?
- A business owner wants to sell a line of coffee mugs to celebrate the company’s 25 years in business. The owner wants to see each part of the conversion that brought a person to buy a mug, so the owner wants to use the Attribution Modeling Tool. Which attribution model should be used to accomplish the goal?
- Your client, who is running an in-stream Video campaign through Campaign Manager 360, asks you for advice about when they should consider using default ads placements. What do you tell them?
- An apparel company is launching a baseball uniform line and wants to advertise their video ads within baseball game inventory. Before setting up their campaign in Campaign Manager 360, what’s the first thing they should do?
- Your client wants to measure users’ ability to see their video. Which metric within Campaign Manager 360 should they use to do this? “
- You’re the marketing manager for a pastry shop and are building a new ad campaign through Campaign Manager 360. You’re comfortable with coding and want to work with a Google solution to measure app conversions. What solution should you pick?
- What can Floodlight tags do within Campaign Manager 360?
- Which platforms feature native integration with Campaign Manager 360?
- You’re working with a beverage client on a new campaign. After reviewing a report in Campaign Manager 360, you notice that the default ads are running more often than the new campaign-assigned ads. What could be the cause of this issue?
- You’re building an ad campaign for a photography supply store, and they’ve prepared many different creatives for their campaign. Which product should you select to help you easily integrate creatives while working with Campaign Manager 360?
- You’re a marketer for a wedding planning business, and you’ve been running a campaign across mobile web, mobile app, and desktop web platforms. When reviewing the campaign, you see that mobile-related metrics aren’t appearing. What may be the cause for the missing metrics?
- Your agency just acquired a new client, a chain of import automotive dealers across different regions. To help get things started, you’ll need to set up their Campaign Manager 360 network so they’re able to separate each dealer location while also having a comprehensive view of their company. What kind of framework will you need to permit this kind of differentiation?
- You’re working with a national flower distributor planning their desired creatives for a new campaign. During the creative serving process, which of the following steps are relevant to the process?
- You’re a marketing manager for an online French foods store who, to enhance a sale, added a downloadable list of recipes on your site. Since you’ve also added a counter tag as one of your Floodlight tags in Campaign Manager 360, which counting approach should you use to measure downloads?
- One of the high-priority webpages a marketer’s ads serve to has content on it that she’s unsure is right for her brand. Which Verification setting within Campaign Manager 360 would let her know if the content was okay?
- Which positions at an agency would you expect to use Campaign Manager 360?
- A marketer has set up a new campaign and will now upload creatives. Which three options for creatives will be available to the marketer in Campaign Manager 360?
- When looking within Campaign Manager 360 at a campaign what components would you find?
- You’ve begun a video campaign to promote your grocery-delivery startup. Most of the information you want an audience to be aware of begins at the half-minute mark, so you’d like to know if they’ve viewed that information. Which video metric should you look for within Campaign Manager 360 reporting?
- A streaming services startup wants to make sure their ad is streamed in one country, but not another for brand safety considerations. What resource should they use to review these metrics?
- You’re about to open a new online store for your art supplies business. You’re ready to use mobile in-app advertising and want to be sure these can send visitors to the in-app landing page for the new online store. Which tool in Campaign Manager 360 should you select?
- A national medical device company is ready to launch their campaign for a new wheelchair. Which role within their organization has the ability to send the Campaign Manager 360 tags to advertisers?
- A PC accessories retailer has decided to add a new 640×480 MP4 video ad placement to their In-stream Video campaign. In Campaign Manager 360, what step should they take to include this video format and resolution option in their campaign?
- An account executive is assembling a client’s campaign using ads aimed to reach both mobile and desktop devices. What technology are they using with the ads they are working with?
- A hotel client asks you to measure how many users participated in their rewards program. Which Floodlight capability would you use to measure the information they’ve requested?
- Your client is an advertising agency who manages multiple clients across various categories. How should they structure their Campaign Manager 360 instance(s) to make sure there’s simple transferability?
- While creating a campaign with your client they ask you what Floodlight tags can do within their campaign. How do you answer them?
- A new hire in your company asks you which digital marketing roles are likely to use Campaign Manager 360. How will you answer them?
- Your client wants to run their sneaker campaign across three different sports publishers, each with different video creative specifications. One accepts 300×250 only companion ads, one requires VAST and vPaid tags, and the third hasn’t sent specifications. How should you traffic this campaign?
- What technology can help an advertiser serve ads that work well for both desktop and mobile platforms?
- You’re working with a movie production company on their latest release. They want to make sure their display ads appear in locations ideal for your brand. At what level in your Campaign Manager 360 account settings will you need to navigate to?
- You’re working with a new client looking to use video advertising within Campaign Manager 360. Which two types of video ad creatives can they use?
- During website conversions, you’d like to find out which billing postal codes users entered. Which Floodlight feature can you use to help measure that information?
- You’re about to send tags to advertisers. What role do you have in Campaign Manager 360 that enables you to do this?
- You’re working with an apparel brand who’s launching a new line of hats. They want to use mobile in-app advertising, but they want to make sure that these ads send their audience to the in-app landing page for the new hat line. Which tool within Campaign Manager 360 should you use to meet their request?
- Your colleague would like to set transcoding for their new campaign that includes in-stream video creatives, but they ask you for help about which Campaign Manager 360 hierarchy where they should look. How would you answer them?
- Your office supply products client wants to launch an app for their new online retail store and would like to offer a special sale for people who download the app in-store. Your client also wants the website traffic sent to their mobile site, then have the traffic directed to the store for the sale. Using Campaign Manager 360, what should you do to divide your traffic to meet this objective?
- A client would like to better understand how Campaign Manager 360 works. What’s the correct order of steps you’d use to describe Campaign Manager 360’s process?
- You’re working with a clothing distributor who’s launching a new line of scarves. They’re running ads across mobile web and in-app inventory. If they want to see purchases across both platforms, which report should you run?
- A bookstore owner has chosen to add a 720×720 MP4 video ad placement to their In-stream Video campaign. In Campaign Manager 360, which action should they take to include this video format and resolution in their campaign?
- You’ve been running a campaign for your bottled water company across mobile phones, tablets, and desktops. You’d like to figure out which devices your ads have appeared. Which report should you check on?
- You’re ready for your tennis shoe campaign to launch. What do you need to do to make sure that Campaign Manager 360 knows to serve the creatives to a top sports site?
- What’s the definition of Campaign Manager 360?
- An agency represents a photography accessories dealer as a client. The dealer is ready to set up a campaign within Campaign Manager 360, with their network just created. What steps, in order, should the agency follow to organize the campaign?
- A marketer wants to create a mobile campaign for a new astronomy app. They also want their ads to serve on modern browsers. Which ad inventory option should they work with?
- A dental care products company would like to start using Campaign Manager 360 to begin a smartphone-focused mobile ad campaign. Which scenario reflects a consideration the company should be aware of when advertising on a smartphone?
- You’re working with a national pizza chain on their latest brand merchandise launch. By using the Attribution Modeling Tool, you want to make sure that you’re giving equal conversion credit to all touch points that brought the user to purchase a t-shirt. Which attribution model would you use to meet this goal?
- Your client would like you to share video campaign metrics on how many times users stop their video ad and how many times users restart their video ad. To meet this request, which two rich media metrics from Campaign Manager 360 would you show the advertiser?
- When should an advertiser, who’s using Campaign Manager 360 to run an in-stream video ad campaign, consider activating default ads for placement?
- A marketer is expanding an ad campaign for a tea shop with the help of new creatives. Which set of steps are relevant in the creative-serving process?
- Your new client’s business has a home decor division and a general contracting division. Since this is the first time you’re working with them, you’ll need to set up their Campaign Manager 360 network so they’re able to separate their divisions while also being able to see a holistic view of their company. What kind of setup will allow for this differentiation?
- At an advertising agency, you add several clients to your portfolio but they’re across different categories. What’s the correct way to structure the Campaign Manager 360 instances to make sure transferability is easy and simple?
- A computer repair shop has decided to focus their outreach efforts and develop a desktop ad campaign. Which ad placement option would they include in their campaign?
- A national motorcycle manufacturer has run a campaign across all devices, such as desktop, mobile phones, and tablets. They want to understand which devices their ads have appeared on. Which report should they look at?
- You’ve been running a campaign for your client across several platforms that include desktop web, mobile web, and mobile app. Upon reviewing their campaign, you observe that mobile-specific metrics aren’t showing. What might be the reason for such an error?
- An agency account manager has set up separate child advertisers for a client, a party supplies store. What’s the next step the account manager should take to get the client’s account ready in Campaign Manager 360?
- Your client, a travel-booking company, is starting a new video campaign. The actionable information airs after the :25 mark, so you’d like to know how many times that message was viewed. Which video metric should you look at within Campaign Manager 360 reporting?
- You’d like to find out how many visitors shopped on your website every day last month, and you’d like to have this spreadsheet emailed to you. Which Campaign Manager 360 feature should you use that meets your need?
- You’re working with an online car rental agency on a new ad campaign. They use Campaign Manager 360 and want to use a Google solution to measure app conversions. They’re comfortable with coding. What solution would you recommend to meet their needs?
- Your new client asks you about their video ad creatives options while you’re working with them to set up a video advertising campaign through Campaign Manager 360. What options do you tell them they have?
- An advertiser is launching a new product. They need to ensure a creative will run every time. What do they need to do?
- Your swimwear retail chain client has worked with you to begin a video ad campaign. They want to know about their audience’s capability to view their video ads. Which metric within Campaign Manager 360 would help them learn what they want to know?
- A business proprietor reviews an ad campaign within Campaign Manager 360. What components do they find in the campaign?
- An international knit apparel company wants to find out if users outside their geographic brand safety target had viewed their ad. What’s a good way to view these metrics?
- An agency is working with a jewelry retailer on a campaign. They review their client’s report and notice that the default ads are running more often than the ads assigned by the campaign. What factor may be causing this issue?
- Your client wants to create a video campaign with your agency. They ask you for an example when you might use the video impressions or video starts metric from Campaign Manager 360. How do you answer them?
- You’d like to add mobile ads to your current campaign, but some creatives are already mobile-optimized and could be appearing on mobile websites. What’s the first consideration you should look at within the Campaign Manager 360 account to make sure of delivery and to reach your goal?
- An advertiser is ready to build their mobile ad campaign, and they want their ads to serve on any modern browser. Which of these ad inventory options should they select?
- Your client, a national bicycle retail chain, has requested a weekly spreadsheet report by email that shows the locations where website visitors originate from. Using Campaign Manager 360, which measurement feature would you select to meet this request?
- Your client, a skin care products company, is interested in a new ad campaign set up within Campaign Manager 360. They’ve already had their Campaign Manager 360 network set up. Step-by-step, which processes should you follow when carrying out their campaign?
- With which platforms does Campaign Manager 360 have native integrations?
- You are launching a new line of camping tents and are running ads across mobile web and in-app inventory. If your objective is to see purchases across both platforms, which report should you run?
- A high-end A/V accessories store is ready to begin their latest ad campaign. What do they need to do to make sure that Campaign Manager 360 serves their creatives to a leading A/V review website?
- An athletic shoes retailer is ready to use Campaign Manager 360. They’d like to start advertising across mobile platforms, with a focus on smartphones. Which scenario represents a factor they should be aware of when advertising on a smartphone?
- Which steps correctly outline the order in which Campaign Manager 360 functions?
- You’re working with a paper company who has multiple creatives for their upcoming card stock campaign. Which product works with Campaign Manager 360 to make sure of the seamless integration of creatives?
- A new art supplies store client has begun a campaign to promote how-to-paint videos with a downloadable promotion. They’re using a counter tag as one of their Floodlight tags in Campaign Manager 360. If your objective is to measure how many people downloaded the promotion, what counting method should they use?
- Your colleague is working with a client looking to advertise within multiple iOS sports applications. After creating the campaign in Campaign Manager 360 and assigning creatives, there’s an error occurring. What could be the cause of this error?
- A lawn care products company is rebranding their main product line, and they want to promote their video ads through home care inventory. Before they start setting up their campaign in Campaign Manager 360, what’s the initial step they should begin with?
- After setting up a campaign, a furniture company is ready to upload creatives for it. Which three options for creatives will they be able to use in Campaign Manager 360?
- A home improvement store has rebranded some of the hardware they sell. They want to determine the impact of their media campaigns by seeing how many new and unique users have bought their hardware and have seen their ads. Which reports will help them do this?
- Your home decor client wants to start running mobile ads within their current campaign. Some creatives are already mobile-optimized and may be already appearing across mobile websites. What’s the first thing they should check within their Campaign Manager 360 account to make sure of delivery?
- In preparation for an upcoming ad campaign, you need to connect Campaign Manager 360 and Google Analytics 360. Where should you look to enable that integration?
- Using Campaign Manager 360, what kind of Verification settings would notify you if your ad was running beside content that wasn’t suitable for your brand?
- You’d like to share video campaign metrics with your business partners. You plan to show them the number of times people stop their video ad and the number of times people restart their video ad. To meet this goal, which two rich media metrics from Campaign Manager 360 would you share?
- After setting up separate child advertisers for your client, what’s the next step to prepare your client’s account in Campaign Manager 360?
- Your fitness equipment client just launched a virtual fitness app. They’re offering a pricing special for users who download their app in-store. Your client would like the website traffic directed to the mobile site, then have the mobile site traffic directed to the store for the special. What do you need to do in Campaign Manager 360 to split up your traffic to achieve that outcome?
- Where do you go to see the connections you have set up between GMP products?
- You’ve created a video ad campaign for your automotive rental store business, but you only have the companion ads ready to serve. What should you do?
- Within Campaign Manager 360, what are the components of each account?
- Your sunglasses retail chain client would like to start running mobile ads in their current campaign. Some creatives are already optimized for mobile and may already appear across mobile websites. What’s the first thing to check within their Campaign Manager 360 account to verify that these ads serve?
- A chain of barbershops would like to set up a mobile ad campaign to reach an on-the-go audience through their mobile devices. Which ad placement would be outside the focus of their campaign goal?
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
10 thoughts on “Campaign Manager Certification Assessment Answers 2023”
hello, nice work bro, but i’m still waiting for facebook blueprint answers,when will you share that?
I can’t promise you the date. But we are working on it.
Hi there, will you be able to share the answers for Campaign Manager 360 certification exam? The questions seems to be very different from the above.
hey these are outdated. please would you provide answers to the new questions? none of these questions come up now
hello, when are new questions added?
They are already in the website.
You want to run your campaign for your dry-cleaning service across three different publishers, each with different video creative specifications. One accepts only MP4-transcoded video creatives, one accepts only 480×480 companion ads, and the third hasn’t provided specifications. How should you traffic this campaign?
Create a separate video ad placement for each of the three publishers. (Correct)
Delay the campaign until you all have video ad specifications from each publisher.
Delay the campaign until all three publishers provide similar specifications.
Create a single video ad placement for all three of the publishers.
Here is the question: https://www.gcertificationcourse.com/you-want-to-run-your-campaign-for-your-dry/