Exam Name: Google Digital Garage Final Exam
Exam URL: https://learndigital.withgoogle.com/digitalgarage
Google Digital Garage- The Fundamentals of Digital Marketing Certificate Solution
Marketing is one of the essential parts of running any business from the time immemorial. From day one company require various marketing skills, and it is still the same; just the ways are changed. We live in is the 21st century, and everything is affected by the trend of digitalization. The marketing has also shifted online, making it more reachable to the audience and more cost-effective than the old marketing methods.
These marketing strategies are known as marketing 2.0, or digital marketing, which is a whole new concept as not many people have interacted with it. So, to teach this concept to the old marketers, Google has launched a course – The Fundamentals of Digital Marketing Certification Course.
About The Fundamentals of Digital Marketing Certification Course
The Digital Marketing course is accredited by various renowned and Open Universities from all around the world. The course contains 26 modules and will take just 40 hours which will teach you the following:-
- Gives you an overview of Digital Marketing.
- Guides you to form and apply the best marketing strategies.
- Tells you the importance of content marketing and help you learn the best strategy for your content marketing.
- It provides a preview of all the types of advertisements and how it works.
- Tells us the importance of Email and Local marketing.
The course is of a 40 hours duration, and you need to take a test after completing the test. The test will provide you a certificate which shows that you have a fundamental knowledge of digital marketing.
Motive Of Providing The Fundamentals of Digital Marketing Exam Solutions
For the sole purpose of practicing for the exam, we are providing you the latest questions asked in the exam along with the solutions provided by the experts. Now you can practice for the exam without any care and score well in the exam. If you find any issue in any question or answer while practicing, feel free to contact us. We wish you all the best for the exam.
- What’s the biggest challenge for most businesses when going online?
- Web analytics can tell you many things about your online performance, but what can analytics tools not tell you?
- Website hosting servers have their own unique IP address, what does this address consist of?
- When defining a strategy for your business, how can competitor analysis help you establish a USP (or Unique Selling Point)?
- You notice that when people see images of your products online, you have an increase in conversions or sales. Which customer touchpoint could you use to take advantage of this insight?
- How can businesses benefit from using analytics on their website?
- Websites are hosted on a server and each of these servers has its own unique IP address. What does the ‘IP’ stand for?
- When designing content as part of your content marketing strategy, what does the ‘Think’ stage represent in the ‘See, Think, Do, Care’ framework?
- Which are the first steps you should consider when constructing an online business strategy?
- Where does the domain name of a website primarily sit?
- When planning your website, what is one of the key things you should consider?
- When considering whether to have a web presence for your business, which of the following is not a major factor?
- When you’re building a business website, what purpose does a server have?
- When looking to advertise a new business online, what is one of the major benefits of display ads?
- Imagine a customer has downloaded an app made by their local hardware store. How could that business connect with their audience through the app?
- What is the term we use to describe how search engines categorise each piece of content?
- When using a search engine, what is the name of a word or phrase somebody types to find something online?
- When looking to optimise the performance of a website to improve its search engine ranking, using ‘long tail keyword terms’ in your SEO plan often allows you to…
- Gaining backlinks to your website is a great way to improve the SEO performance. What best practice will encourage people to link back to your site?
- There are many ways you can improve the performance of a website from an SEO perspective. When it comes to link building, which of the following statements is accurate?
- Which of the following will be achieved by including an offer in a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) ad?
- Fill the blank: When managing SEM campaigns, the best way to optimise your quality score is to improve the _________ of your keywords, adverts, and landing pages.
- When fine-tuning paid search ads, you change a broad-match keyword to a phrase-match keyword using which symbol?
- When running a search engine marketing campaign, what goal do you expect to achieve by having conversion tracking on your site?
- Search engines see the content on a website as written code. How can you help search engines identify the images on your website?
- When looking to increase the presence of a website, putting together your search engine optimisation plan will help you plan your steps. Which activity would be first on the list?
- When optimising a website for search, what impact do meta and title tags have on the search engine?
- When advertising on search engines, if you bid the same as your competitor, having a higher quality score will mean you appear where in comparison?
- When advertising using Search Engine Marketing (SEM), you only pay…
- What can you achieve if you divide your search engine marketing account into relevant campaigns and ad groups?
- What is the most important thing to consider when optimising a search engine marketing campaign?
- What’s the first step in the search engine optimisation process for your website?
- When ranking websites on search engine results pages, which element of a website do search engines value the most?
- A lot of factors can affect how well a website will rank on search engines. What role does metadata have in this process?
- Which of the following is a benefit of Search Engine Marketing (SEM)?
- If you want to track a completed order in your website, what would be a proper place to add the conversion tracking code?
- Fill the blank: When optimising SEM campaigns, negative keywords _________ your ads from appearing when people search for things that aren’t relevant to your business.
- Fill the blank: ‘Search engines _________ the internet to discover content.’
- What are three key considerations when evaluating keywords for search engine optimisation?
- We use them every day, but what is the overall purpose of a search engine?
- Which search query would trigger an ad based on this keyword: [London portrait photographer]?
- Google Search Console “Crawl” reports let you monitor…?
- To improve your website’s SEO performance, when should you consider updating your SEO plan?
- When trying to promote your business locally, what three key bits of information should be present in your directory listing?
- Fill the blank: When it comes to promoting a business locally, search engines can _______________ your business in the search results page if the user is near your location.
- Using social media for business purposes can be very different to running personal profiles. If you’re looking to attract people to your social network, what tone of voice should you consider?
- When it comes to knowing which social media platforms to focus your efforts on, how can you work out which one will work best for you?
- Mobile apps are a great tool to engage with customers on the go. What is one of the major benefits of a mobile app over a website?
- When looking to create video content for your marketing strategy, what three best practices should you look to include?
- Fill in the blank: When search engines use factors like geolocation, IP address and location-based search terms to produce geographically tailored results, this is called _____________.
- Why is it important to reach customers on their mobiles when advertising locally?
- When looking to promote a business on social media, what is a good way to grow your social media following or engagement quickly?
- When building a website for a business, what type of design should it have in order to be ‘mobile friendly’?
- When designing mobile advertising campaigns, what is a best practice to identify which keywords to target?
- ‘Because online attention spans are shorter, a great hook or opening sentence is important to draw people in.’ What is this a best practice example of?
- Why is social media a great tool for your business to build trust and engagement with your audience?
- What type of tool can be used to monitor and evaluate your social media audience’s actions on your website?
- Which of the following is a core benefit that content marketing can bring to a business’s online presence?
- When looking to get noticed locally online, what information should you ensure is on your website as a minimum?
- When looking to promote your products and services locally, what are the benefits of using search engine ads?
- When it comes to mobile, how would you define usability?
- Which of the following actions would be most effective for a business to take in order to help them progress towards achieving their content marketing goals?
- With more and more users using mobile to look at websites, it is key that you optimise your site so users can find it when searching online. Which two elements should you look to optimise for improved SEO performance?
- Mobile advertising is a great tool for marketers, but all that good work could be undone if your website isn’t what?
- Which of the following tools could be used to gain an insight into the phrases and questions people search for about a given subject online?
- Digital marketing isn’t just about selling your products internationally. It can be used to great effect for local businesses. What do we mean by ‘local businesses’?
- Which of the following would be described as a good business goal to set for your social media campaigns?
- When looking to advertise your business to mobile users, social media advertising can be really effective because…
- There are lots of social media platforms out there, but what is a benefit of using smaller, more niche social media platforms for your business?
- What are the benefits of using social media when looking to advertise your business locally?
- Local directories are a great tool for getting noticed locally online. What would be the first step in using a directory?
- Building a plan will help you to focus your efforts when using social media. What should you consider when making your social media plan?
- When looking at your email marketing metrics, Click Through Rate (or CTR) highlights which of the following insights?
- When advertisers run online ads that typically include an image for people to click on, it’s called…
- Which form of targeting would you use to display ads to people who have previously visited your website?
- Which of the following is the most accurate analogy for a display advertising network?
- When creating video marketing content on a budget, what is the first thing you should consider doing?
- Which of the following is a key strategy for distributing your video content?
- What is one of the benefits of using templates for your email marketing campaigns?
- Which of the following is a benefit of search advertising over display advertising?
- Why is it important that you set goals when planning your display ad campaigns?
- If the analytics for your video campaign shows people are only watching the first few seconds of your video, what can you do to try and amend this?
- When it comes to email marketing, what do we mean by the term A/B testing?
- Which of the following is a benefit of display advertising over search advertising?
- What can you do to help your videos appear in search results?
- When planning your display advertising, what does the word ‘placement’ mean?
- When discussing display advertising, what is an ad network?
- When using display advertising, what could you include in an ad to achieve the goal of driving more sales?
- Retargeting allows you to…
- Which of the following factors can impact the open rate of your email campaigns?
- How can you attract social media users to share your video content online?
- How can your business benefit from video without making one yourself?
- When using analytics programmes on your website, which of these do not fall under the category of a dimension?
- In the world of analytics, tracking the type of device the user accessed your site by is considered which type of data?
- Fill the blank: When you link Google Ads with Google Analytics you are able to understand which ________ are driving performance.
- What do website analytics allow you to do?
- Why should you avoid focusing on collecting as much data as possible?
- How is a spreadsheet defined?
- When using analytics on your website, what do we mean by the term ‘conversion’?
- When it comes to web analytics, what insights can you gather using analytics tools?
- When using web-based analytics tools, by segmenting the data you will be able to achieve which of the following?
- When creating a presentation based on lots of data, what principle should you bear in mind?
- How do you handle data in analytics to gain greater insights into our audience’s behaviour?
- What is the benefit of using digital data?
- When using analytics programmes on your website, which of these do not fall under the category of a metric?
- In the world of analytics, the time the user spent on your site is considered which type of data?
- Which of these is not a benefit for businesses using fully integrated e-commerce platforms?
- When building your online product store, to make it as effective as possible you should look to optimise the performance by using images in what kind of way?
- Fill in the blank: When you are considering the layout of the product pages, it is important to put them in ________ order?
- Analytics can help optimise your website for which of the following?
- If a user abandons their shopping cart without making a purchase, one way to bring them back to complete the purchase is?
- When trying to increase the product sales on your website, one way to achieve this is to_________?
- When looking to introduce e-commerce functions to your website, which of the following would be the best first step?
- If you are looking to expand your company’s presence online internationally, which of the following should you consider with regards to your online content?
- Fill the blanks: When advertising internationally, you should make your business ______ to the new market, consider the ___________ and any possible ___________ implications.
- Fill in the blank: When considering expanding a business internationally, the best place to start is to__________?
- When looking to expand your business internationally on social media, what should you do first?
- Fill The Blank: In The World Of Display Advertising, Remarketing Is A Way To _________.
- How would you classify the content distribution channel that uses influencer and outreach marketing to increase a brand’s reach?
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
58 thoughts on “Google Digital Garage Final Exam Answers 2023”
This is really a great article and a great read for me. It’s my first visit to your blog and I have found it so useful and informative specially this article. Thank you
A Big Thanks appreciate the efforts
What help do you need?
Great Experience Thanks Google
I have just started the course, and I’m looking forward to complete it with flying colours, 11% as for now.
and boom, i have seen what could really help me out to do that… Asante sana kwa wote waliofanikisha hii post (Swahili)
There are 6 ads on the page that I see, but “u are using adblock” message exists – https://prnt.sc/18hns34 ))
Kindly ignore this. Just refresh the page again whenever you see this. We are fixing it.
Thank you so much
Hi! I really like your content. Your post is really informative.
Hi! I really like your content. Your post is really informative.
Can iGet the final exams answers
You are on the same page
Way cool! Some very valid points!
Great site you have here.. It’s hard to find high quality writing like yours nowadays. I honestly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!
Thanks, bro it’s big help