Exam Name: SEO Principles: An Essential Guide for Beginners
- What is the main purpose of SEO?
- Webpages ranked higher on Google will usually get more organic search visits.
- Which of these is part of on-page SEO?
- Which of these is part of off-page SEO?
- Which of these is part of Technical SEO?
- What is “Search Volume”?
- Which type of keyword is the following: “How to make a Facebook page”
- Keywords can be categorized into what main types of search intent?
- What is Semrush’s “Traffic Cost”?
- The “SF” column in Semrush’s Organic Research Tool shows which of the following?
- The blue title link of the Google snippet is usually based on what?
- How can you help Google understand what a webpage’s images contain?
- The Semrush SEO Content Template tool shows suggested text length, related keywords, and backlink targets.
- Which Semrush tool can analyze Readability, SEO factors, Originality, and Tone of voice while developing content in real-time?
- Why might you include a “noindex” tag on certain pages?
- What report in the Site Audit Tool can analyze the number of pages between a website’s homepage to another page?
- It’s important to tag paid links with the “nofollow” or “sponsored” attribute.
- Which section of Semrush’s Backlinks Analytics report shows how many of the links are followed or marked as nofollow, sponsored, or UGC?
- Which of the following is a technique you can use can build backlinks?
- At which stage of the process does Google determine what each page is about?
- How does Google decide where to display a given webpage on their search results pages?
- Which type of keyword is the following: “iPad”
- What are Navigational keywords?
- With the Keyword Magic Tool you can take your site and compare it directly with competitor sites to see which keywords they’re ranking for that you are not.
- Some best practices when creating title tags are what?
- The Google index is a giant database of hundreds of billions of webpages that can be displayed in Google Search results.
- Anchor text is the clickable text that appears in a hyperlink
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.