Exam Name: Marketing Analysis – Where Theory Meets Practice exam
Exam URL: https://www.semrush.com/academy/courses/marketing-analysis-where-theory-meets-practice/
- A single market analysis is all you need to understand your market’s opportunities and risks. True or false?
- Choose the right statement.
- Which statement is true about the Total Addressable Market (TAM) metric?
- You work for a global brand that does business all over the world. To calculate your brand’s market share, it’s best to analyze all regions at once. True or false?
- What is the advantage of a Competitive Strategic Map?
- What kind of data can you gather from the “Top pages” report?
- TikTok is the best and only channel for brands that primarily target the Gen Y audience.
- What is the advantage of the BCG matrix?
- Which statement is correct?
- Market Size – the total addressable market (TAM) and Serviceable Available Market (SAM) – reflects the amount of demand for products or services within the market and the portion of the market a given business could realistically convert. True or false?
- What analysis can you do to identify external factors affecting your industry?
- You can use Google Analytics to analyze your audience and take a look at the audience of your competitors, who could potentially become your customers.
- What does Porter’s 5 Forces Model do?
- You work for a luxury brand or offer a very niche service. Will consumer power be high or low according to Porter’s 5 Forces Model?
- The BCG Matrix helps you pinpoint whether a certain resource can provide a competitive advantage or not.
- What feature of the Semrush .Trends platform helps you visualize the competitive landscape?
- What is VRIO?
- What framework should you use if you want to summarize all internal and external factors and determine your company’s position against the market and competition.
- What is the advantage of a TOWS Analysis?
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.