Exam Name: Advanced Competitive Research Exam
Advanced Competitive Research Exam Solutions
There is a golden rule in the business that if you want to survive in the market, then you should know in detail that what are the activities of your competitor? The same rule also implies to the online business as the competition available online is much more than the offline base. That is why it is important for every online business marketing that if they are looking for some potential growth, they should know how they have to keep an eye on their competitors.
That is why to teach some of these skills; the SEMrush platform has made a course that helps out the marketers. The name of that course is Advanced Competitive Research Course.
All you need to know about the course
Some basic concepts are taught to the mentees through this course. Some of them are:-
- Complete knowledge about how to increase your media buying powers with the help of competitive intelligence.
- After that, a person is taught about affiliate marketing for gaining an advantage over the competitor.
- After that, it is going to help in developing a go-to power marketing strategy which is also backup by competitive intelligence.
After getting all these tasks, a person should take the test, after which they are given a certificate.
Why are we providing the course solutions?
If you are looking for the reason why we are providing the solutions to the exam, then the sole purpose is practicing. We are giving the latest questions that are provided by the people along with its solutions. All the solutions are provided by industry experts with complete accuracy. Now a person, after studying thoroughly, can come to the platform and start practicing, after which they can score good marks.
If any person out there faces any issue while practicing, they can always come to us and find the answers.
- True or False: With the help of Traffic Analytics, you can find data about top destinations that visitors reach directly through hyperlinks on the analyzed website.
- True or False: Analyzing competitors’ referral links with the help of SEMrush tools (such as Traffic Analytics, Backlink Analytics, Market Explorer and Topic Research) can be a pipeline for finding potential affiliates.
- True or False: To understand your competitors’ digital marketing tactics in detail, you should focus on their strategies and performance in PR and Social rather than in SEO and PPC.
- Which of the following media buys will work for your business if you are in a restricted industry, and need to focus more on experimental platforms? Choose three options.
- Which SEMrush tool will help you understand what kind of customers are the core audience of your new market (their typical interests, average age and gender)?