Exam Name: Measuring the Metrics That Matter Most to Your Funnel Exam
- What are the three criteria of good data?
- What is the purpose of a measurement plan? Select all that apply.
- At which stage of the customer funnel does a user first click to the brand’s site?
- Which is an example of a second-party data data source?
- At which stage of the customer funnel does the relationship shift from building trust to growing a relationship?
- For an ecommerce company, which type of content is most associated with the consideration stage of the funnel?
- At which stage of the funnel do most micro-conversions occur?
- Which of the following metrics matter most when measuring the consideration stage?
- A user must make a purchase to engage in which stages of the customer funnel?
- If a user has come back to the site multiple times to view product or services pages, they are most likely at which stage of the funnel?
- Lifetime value, average order value, and pages per session could all be used to set which type of conditions when creating an audience?
- A condition that adds users to an audience when they complete a micro-conversion would be an example of…
- Metrics are shallow when…
- Which of the following search queries is most likely from a user toward the top of the customer funnel?
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.