Exam Name: HubSpot Sales Enablement Certification Exam
Exam URL: https://academy.hubspot.com/courses/sales-enablement
HubSpot Sales Enablement Certificate Course Solutions
HubSpot has come up with a new course named sales enablement, specially made for sales executives. The main aim of running the economy and getting the goals of online business fulfilled is making a sale no matter what you are offering. The main motive behind making this course trains the executives to make a sales.
All the new marketers who are just entering the field must opt-out of the sales enablement course as it will teach plenty of skills to the marketer.
What is the HubSpot enablement certification course?
For all those who are very excited to know that what is present inside the course, here are the details.
- The first step in the course is that they are going to teach the mentee about the importance of sales in the economy and how it is running the online business economy.
- Later on, they are taught the mentees about sales ethics and why it is important to make a sales pitch ethically so that it doesn’t look like you are forcing the product on them.
- In the next module, they will teach how you should make a strategy of sales and how you should make a pitch to convince your client.
After they teach their mentee in detail about the sales, they take a test based on which a certificate is provided to the mentee.
Why are we providing the solution to this course?
We are providing the latest questions asked in the exam along with the solutions of the exam. The main reason behind this is that sales professionals sometimes cannot pass the exam due to a lack of confidence. They learn how to pitch because they have practiced, but due to the exam’s lack of practice, they fail the exam. That is why we are giving this material to practice well and pass the exam with some good scores.
- The internet has changed the power dynamics between buyers and sellers. How does sales enablement help businesses use this change to their advantage?
- Why is inbound an important part of a good sales enablement strategy?
- What is sales enablement?
- Which of the following is NOT part of a sales enablement strategy?
- What’s the difference between a vision and a goal?
- True or false? You need a vision or goals but not both.
- A vision should be all of the following EXCEPT:
- True or false? Marketing and sales should have separate revenue goals.
- It is important to translate your vision into a revenue goal for all of the following reasons EXCEPT:
- What is an ideal customer profile?
- What is a hand raiser?
- If you find yourself with a lot of poor-fit leads, all of the following are good ways to solve this problem EXCEPT:
- What should you do with the leads in box 2?
- What should you do with the leads in box 3?
- Which of the following BEST describes a sales and marketing service-level agreement (SLA)?
- Which of the following is NOT a benefit of implementing a sales and marketing service-level agreement (SLA)?
- What does a sales and marketing service-level agreement (SLA) require marketing to do?
- Evaluate this SLA: Marketing will generate 2,000 qualified leads each month, and sales will contact each lead as soon as possible.
- Evaluate this SLA: Marketing will generate 50 leads each month.
- Evaluate this SLA: Marketing will generate five qualified leads each month, and sales will contact each of them within 12 hours.
- If your service-level agreement requires your marketing team to produce more leads than they normally do, what is the FIRST thing you should do?
- What is a judicial branch?
- True or false? The judicial branch must be more than one person.
- After you explain the concept of a judicial branch to your CEO, she says, “Great! I’ll have the sales leadership team make that part of their monthly meeting.” How do you respond?
- If the leads your marketing team produces are consistently low quality, which of the following is the BEST way to improve your lead quality?
- True or false? Contacting new leads within five minutes is better than contacting them within 24 hours.
- What is the difference between work groups and teams?
- What is the purpose of smarketing meetings?
- True or false? Executive leaders should attend smarketing meetings.
- Which of the following is the BEST way to ensure your smarketing meetings have a high level of psychological safety?
- Why should defining your target buyer be part of your sales enablement strategy?
- True or false? Personas can change over time.
- When you ask your customers about their goals and challenges, what are you trying to figure out?
- When asking a customer about their shopping preferences, you want to learn all of the following EXCEPT:
- How many customers do you need to interview in order to develop a high quality buyer persona?
- Fill in the blank: While buyer personas help you understand who your customer is, Jobs to Be Done helps you understand your customer’s _____.
- Karen just got home late from work and her kids are hungry. Which of the following BEST describes her job to be done?
- Which of the following is a benefit of using Jobs to Be Done?
- Which of the following BEST describes the difference between persona interviews and Jobs to Be Done interviews?
- Which of the following is the BEST way to uncover the job that people hire your product to do?
- Which of the following best describes the relationship between the interview process for identifying Jobs To Be Done and the interview process for understanding personas?
- Which of the following is NOT an element of a hero statement?
- Evaluate this hero statement: Jepsonite Security Systems is a hero to first-time homeowners who are in the market for a security system.
- Evaluate this hero statement: Groundskeeper, Inc. is a hero to property managers at mid-size property management firms who need to outsource their landscaping so they can focus their attention on taking care of their tenants.
- Evaluate this hero statement: Super Veggie Juice Co. is a hero to people who want to eat healthy but don’t have the time to cook and eat vegetables.
- How quickly should a member of your sales team be able to find a relevant piece of content to share with one of their leads?
- What should the content your sales team uses during the sales process do?
- Fill in the blank: _____ is the glue that holds sales and marketing teams together.
- What’s the sales team’s role in content creation?
- You tell your executive team that your company should have a content manager, and they ask, “Can’t someone take that on as a side project?” How should you respond?
- All of the following are reasons to extend your sales enablement efforts beyond the sale EXCEPT:
- Which of the following is the BEST explanation of what it means to help your customers “fire” their old solution?
- True or false? Some potential customers won’t buy because they don’t know how to fire their old solution.
- Which of the following is NOT part of customer enablement?
- True or false? If your product can be used to do more than one job, content that talks about all of those jobs will be relevant to your customers.
- All of the following are reasons to implement technology as part of your sales enablement strategy EXCEPT:
- Which of the following is an example of a core system?
- Which of the following is an example of an edge system?
- True or false? Marketing and sales should share a single database of customer information.
- Fill in the blanks: You need to figure out your _____ before you can implement a _____.
- True or false? Inbound means creating marketing and sales that people love by providing helpful content and resources that attract people to you.
- Which of the following is a reason sales and marketing need to be aligned?
- How do goals and a vision work together?
- True or false? If you don’t have enough hand raisers and good-fit, sales-ready leads to keep your sales team busy, your sales reps should find helpful ways to reach out to good-fit leads that aren’t sales ready.
- What should you do with the leads in box 1?
- What does a sales and marketing service-level agreement (SLA) require sales to do?
- If your service-level agreement requires your marketing team to generate 40 qualified leads each month, how should they deliver those leads?
- If your service-level agreement provides your sales team with more leads than they can handle, what’s the FIRST thing you should do?
- Why are smarketing meetings an important part of a sales enablement strategy?
- You explain the concept of smarketing meetings to your leadership team, and one person asks, “How often do we need to have these meetings?” How do you respond?
- What does it mean to ask a customer about their “watering holes”?
- What is the relationship between personas and Jobs to Be Done?
- True or false? You should create a separate hero statement for each of your personas.
- If your website doesn’t have much content to attract visitors, which of the following would be the best content to create first?
- All of the following are benefits of involving content in your sales process EXCEPT:
- True or false? If your marketing team is producing a lot of content, a large percentage of it is naturally going to be valuable to the sales team.
- In most companies, which department produces the most content?
- Which of the following places would be a good place to experiment with video?
- What is an insights committee?
- True or false? Content should be a part of every step in your sales process.
- A member of your marketing team wants to send a sales offer to your existing customers. How do you respond?
- Evaluate this SLA: Marketing will generate 250 qualified leads each month, and sales will convert 50 of those leads into customers.
- What is the difference between an ideal customer profile and a buyer persona?
- All of the following are ways to involve your sales team in the content creation process EXCEPT:
- True or false? You should invest in keeping your technological core in place long-term, but you can experiment with your edge technologies and change them easily.
- What is a buyer persona?
- After creating your hero statement, you identify a type of person who is interested in your product that you can’t be a hero to. What should you do for these people?
- Which departments should be involved in creating content?
- True or false? You should only create video content if you have a high-quality camera and lights.
- What should your sales team do with marketing qualified leads?
- Which of the following is an example of a formal job story?
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.