Exam Name: HubSpot Inbound Sales Certification Exam
HubSpot Inbound Sales Certification Course Solutions
Sales are the activity of selling any service or product to a customer and charging them an amount. This amount charged must always be less than the value perceived by the customer. To take care of this concept, we need to focus on Inbound Sales. It is a type of sales activity in which we focus on listening to the customer’s problems instead of direct selling. We should sell the problem-solving features of the product instead of its benefits.
About the Inbound Sales Course
This course is designed to teach sales ethics in a salesperson. Basic concepts that this course covers are:-
- Teaches you the approach of making significant sales
- Helps you build a personal relationship with the customer
- Teaches you that how you can gain an edge over the customer basic questions during the sales process
- Helps you increase your sales figures
After learning a clear pathway regarding sales provided in the module, one needs to clear the test. It is a five quiz test. A certificate will be provided to you amid this course that will help your personal and professional growth.
Motive behind providing the Inbound Sales Certificate Solutions
The image of the sales approach is not appropriate for a long time, and improving that practice is needed. Likewise, to pass this exam, practice sessions are required before actually going through the real test. So, we are providing the latest HubSpot Inbound Sales certification exam questions bundled along with its solutions. The only motive is that you practice as much as you can before attempting.
In case of any query, feel free to contact us. We wish you the best of luck for your exam.
No. of questions provided- 67
- What is the buyer doing during the awareness stage of their buying journey?
- What is your role during the awareness stage of the buyer’s journey?
- What is the buyer doing during the consideration stage of their buying journey?
- What is your role during the consideration stage of the buyer’s journey?
- What is the buyer doing during the decision stage of their buying journey?
- What is your role during the decision stage of the buyer’s journey?
- You should do all of the following activities during the connect phase of your inbound sales strategy EXCEPT:
- You should do all of the following activities during the explore phase of your inbound sales strategy EXCEPT:
- You should do all of the following activities during the advise phase of your inbound sales strategy EXCEPT:
- What is the goal of the identify phase of an inbound sales strategy?
- What is an active buyer?
- When you identify an active buyer, what stage of the buyer’s journey will they most often be in?
- What is a passive buyer?
- True or false? You should only start identifying passive buyers after identifying all of the active buyers.
- How quickly should you contact inbound leads?
- What is the difference between a sales process and an inbound sales strategy?
- All of the following are examples of inbound leads EXCEPT:
- All of the following could be a trigger event EXCEPT:
- What should a business-to-business salesperson do if their website gets multiple anonymous visits from a single company?
- An inbound sales strategy focuses on identifying people who _________.
- Fill in the blanks: For business-to-business sales teams, an ideal customer profile usually identifies ________. For sales teams who sell directly to consumers, an ideal customer profile identifies ________.
- How long should each message in your sequence be?
- How often should you reference yourself in your outreach messages?
- Congratulations — you just landed a job selling IT equipment to large corporations! You receive your first inbound lead, and you call the person who submitted it. You quickly realize that this person is a junior employee with no buying authority. What should you do?
- Fill in the Blank: End each email with a ______.
- All of the following are examples of social selling EXCEPT:
- Which of the following is an example of a common connection?
- All of the following might be included in an ideal customer profile EXCEPT:
- What is a trigger event?
- When should you transition to the explore phase?
- What does it mean to make your outreach “human”?
- What does it mean to make your outreach “helpful”?
- Fill in the blank: If a prospect says, “I’m thinking about moving into a larger facility,” that’s an example of a __________.
- What does it mean to make your outreach “holistic”?
- Fill in the blank: If a prospect says, “I’m hoping to get this figured out before the end of the quarter,” that’s an example of a __________.
- How can you make sure the content you share is relevant to your prospects?
- Fill in the blank: If a prospect says, “If I don’t find a way to solve this problem, I’m going to have to start laying off employees,” that’s an example of a __________.
- Fill in the blank: If a prospect says, “If I can find a way to fix this, I think we’ll be able to open a second location next year,” that’s an example of a __________.
- If a lead calls you in response to a voicemail you left, what should you do?
- Your teammate creates an outreach sequence with 10 steps in it and asks you if you think that’s a good length. How do you respond?
- If your company doesn’t produce very much content, all of the following are good alternatives EXCEPT:
- All of the following are advantages of using the CGP, TCI, BA framework EXCEPT:
- What do you need to do before connecting with someone on social media?
- How can you start building rapport before getting on a call?
- How long should the rapport-building part of an exploratory call be?
- You should do all of the following in your sales presentation EXCEPT:
- All of the following questions are part of the 1-10 closing technique EXCEPT:
- How should you begin your sales presentation?
- How do you determine the timeline for closing a deal?
- Where in your presentation should you present case studies on other companies you’ve worked with?
- Here’s a paragraph from a recap email. “You mentioned that you need to get into a larger space, but you have a lot of specialized equipment that can’t be moved easily. Your best plan is to hire a moving company, but you’re worried that the equipment will get damaged or miscalibrated in the move.” Which part of the explore phase does it accomplish?
- What is the purpose of the 1-10 closing technique?
- When using the 1-10 closing technique, what should you do if your prospect gives you number lower than six?
- Here’s a paragraph from a recap email. “You currently have a quote from a moving company for about $5,000, but you would be willing to pay twice that much if it meant ensuring your equipment was moved safely and on time. However, the decision isn’t yours alone. Sebastian is in charge of the equipment and Sal will have to approve the higher budget. We’ll include them in our next meeting to discuss the details of where we go from here.” Which part of the explore phase does it accomplish?
- Which of the following is the BEST way to discuss a prospect’s budget?
- Here’s an agenda that follows the CGP, TCI, BA framework: 1. Build rapport, recap previous conversations, set agenda. 2. Explore the challenges the prospect has and their plans for overcoming them. 3. Explore their timeline and discuss the consequences of inaction and the implications of success. 4. Explore budget and authority. In this agenda, which part of the CGP, TCI, BA framework needs improvement?
- Fill in the blanks: The plan you present during the advise phase of your inbound sales strategy closes the gap between _______ and _______.
- Here’s an agenda that follows the CGP, TCI, BA framework: 1. Rapport building, recap, and agenda. 2. The prospect’s goals, the challenges they face in achieving those goals, and their plan for overcoming those challenges. 3. What happens if they fail? What happens if they succeed? 4. Their available budget and their usual decision-making process. In this agenda, which part of the CGP, TCI, BA framework needs improvement?
- Here’s an agenda that follows the CGP, TCI, BA framework: 1. Ask how business is going, review what you’ve already talked about, lay out the plan for this conversation. 2. Ask about their challenges and goals. Discuss their plans. 3. Ask about their timeline. Uncover what they stand to lose and gain. 4. Find out who else needs to be involved in the decision to buy or not buy. In this agenda, which part of the CGP, TCI, BA framework needs improvement?
- What is the main goal of a presentation?
- You should do all of the following activities during the identify phase of your inbound sales strategy EXCEPT:
- What is the difference between ideal customer profiles and buyer personas?
- What is an inbound lead?
- What should your outreach messages try to do?
- Here’s a paragraph from a recap email: “You need to get into your new office space before the end of this quarter. You have aggressive hiring goals for next quarter and if you haven’t relocated into a larger space by then, you won’t be able to hit those goals. On the other hand, if you get into the space you’re currently looking at, the amenities included in that space will help you attract new talent.” Which part of the explore phase does it accomplish?
- All of the following are questions to ask while discussing authority EXCEPT:
- Your teammate is prepping for a sales presentation and they’ve outlined the points they want to cover: 1. Recap of previous discussions 2. Explanation of how other people in similar situations have proceeded 3. Pros and cons of various approaches They want your feedback on this outline. What would you say?
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.