Exam Name: Search Ads 360 Certification Exam
Search Ads 360 Certificate Solutions
Whenever we search the Google search engine, the Console browses through millions of the website and show you the websites appropriate for your searched term. But have you ever noticed some Ads that pop-up as the search result above the organic search result? These are known as the Search Advertisement offered by Google. For ranking in a Search Ad, website bids on some keywords. If you type the keyword same as or related to the words the website bids on, the Ad will show up to you.
Big brands and website owners setup search ad campaign to maximize their reach and sales mainly. Google to teach the website owners, and digital marketers, an overall concept of Search Ads has drafted a certification course – Google Search Ads 360 Certification Course.
About the Google Search Ads 360 Certification Course
This course is devised for the marketer who knows about digital marketing and how the Ads on Google run. The marketer will grasp an overall understanding of the search Ad which includes the following:-
- How to set the Search Ad campaign?
- How to bid for the keywords and get your Ad ranked number one without even placing the highest bid?
- How to target the audience according to your goal and business?
- How to run the Ads on automation?
- How to manage and analyze your Ads results and make changes to accomplish the brand goal?
After you learn all the required skill, you have to go through a test. This test will show you proficiency in the operations and setup of Search Ads and certifies you as a Search Ad expert.
Motive of Providing Google Search Ads 360 Certification exam Solution
For the sole purpose of practicing for the exam, we are providing you with the latest questions asked in the certification exam along with its solutions. It will help you practice for the test and score better in the test.
We wish you all the best for your exam.
Number of questions provided – 70
- How often is Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Baidu data refreshed in Search Ads 360?
- What type of bid strategy is supported by the forecasting tool?
- Which three landing page tests are available in Search Ads 360? (select three)
- In what order should new entities be created (assuming no campaigns already exist)?
- What could prevent Inventory Management from making changes to a campaign?
- Which two changes does an advertiser manager have permission to make to an advertiser account? (select two)
- When a reporting view is saved, who has access to the view?
- When a Search Ads 360 advertiser is added with a different currency than the linked Campaign Manager advertiser, which product sets the currency for that Search Ads 360 advertiser?
- What action should be used to pass a conversion attribute (such as shipping cost)?
- Which two filters are available in the change history report? (select two)
- If an engine account is set to a different timezone than an advertiser, in which timezone will Floodlight metrics appear when scoped to the advertiser level?
- Which attribute may be used to upload paid search offline conversions via the Campaign Manager API?
- If an engine account is set to a different currency than an advertiser, metrics will appear in what currency when scoped to the engine level?
- Which two constraints can an advertiser select on their conversion-based bid strategies? (select two)
- What setting should be applied to a Floodlight tag passing offline conversion data?
- Which three frequencies can be scheduled for reports? (select three)
- Data Exclusion events exclude data for a minimum of how many hours?
- What are two key differentiators in functionality between labels and business data?
- What Floodlight tag measures purchases and revenue on a website?
- When a Search Ads 360 advertiser is linked to Campaign Manager, which product sets the timezone?
- At which three levels can automated rules be set up? (select three)
- Which two types of campaigns do bid strategy opportunities analyze? (select two)
- Which two segments CANNOT be applied to reporting data? (select two)
- What attribution model assigns all credit to the last click on a paid search ad before a conversion?
- Which two features may be used to upload offline conversion data to a Search Ads 360 keyword ID? (select two)
- Which three items can a bid strategy consider when optimizing the performance of a bidding portfolio as a whole? (select three)
- Which level’s settings CANNOT be edited with bulksheets? (select two)
- Bulksheets can be used to complete which two tasks? (select two)
- Which three modifiers can be automated by a bid strategy? (select three)
- What does it mean when the “Stop sync” button is greyed out?
- Which two types of goals can be targeted in Bid Strategies? (select two)
- What happens when an engine is paused?
- Which three changes can a user set up using scheduled edits? (select three)
- During the first week of an active bid strategy, which two changes can potentially impact the learning period? (select two)
- What is the Search Ads 360 account hierarchy?
- Which two methods can be used to pass conversion attributes such as model type, color, and year of production through a Floodlight activity? (select two)
- Which three features can a call-tracking partner use to send data to Search Ads 360? (select three)
- What conversion data can be uploaded using bulksheets?
- What level should be used to evaluate performance of a bid strategy?
- Which three engines are supported by the Search Ads 360 API? (select three)
- Which two conversion sources can be reported in custom columns? (select two)
- Which three requirements must be met to run a successful ad copy test? (select three)
- Which two column categories appear in formula columns? (select two)
- What feature may be used to report on a specific Floodlight conversion?
- Which two conversion sources can be selected in bid strategies? (select two)
- What feature is used to track unsupported ad types that specify their own landing page or Google Display Network and Gmail promoted campaigns?
- What occurs when auto-tagging is enabled?
- What feature may be used to edit custom Floodlight variable data?
- Which two types of uploads can be made through an sFTP endpoint? (select two)
- What function do ValueTrack parameters perform?
- At which two levels can URL Templates be set up? (select two)
- What step would be taken to check if an inventory management template has created any entities?
- What metrics estimate conversions that measure user behavior across devices and environments?
- What two Floodlight activity group types can be set up? (select two)
- Campaigns can only be copied within the same engine account for which two engines? (select two)
- What is the default attribution model for Floodlight?
- Which two user types can activate the conversion API? (select two)
- At which three levels can bid strategies be applied? (select three)
- When setting a CPA, ERS, or ROAS target for a bid strategy, how much conversion history should be considered?
- Which three URLs are involved in a landing page test? (select three)
- What feature provides audience lists to Display & Video 360 or Google Ads based on search clicks recorded by Search Ads 360?
- If bids on keywords in a bid strategy are manually overwritten, how long will it take for the bid strategy to resume bidding on those keywords?
- What bid strategy goal should be used to create a custom strategy with multiple ERS, ROAS, and CPA targets?
- When Campaign Manager isn’t used as the ad server, what should Search Ads 360 advertisers link to in Campaign Manager?
- Which three features can be used to integrate offline conversion data? (select three)
- What is shown in the “Last sync details” tab? (select two)
- What configuration setting eliminates duplicate conversions between advertisers?
- Which two methods can be used to send an Executive report to a user with no access to Search Ads 360? (select two)
- What permissions are needed to create an advertiser?
- Where can a saved web query be found?