Exam Name: HubSpot Sales Management Training Strategies for Developing a Successful Modern Team Certification
HubSpot Sales Management Training for a Modern Team Course Examination Solutions
Being an integral part of the organization, one must take complete care of the management of sales. That is why it is the company executives’ task that they select some people for their online sales management task. Managing sales online is a lot more difficult and time-consuming; that is why one needs to train some people who can carefully complete this task.
That is why the salesperson looking forward to sales management’s task should go for the course that HubSpot is offering. It is going to help a person build a modern sales team that will give them mind-blowing results. The name, of course, is HubSpot Sales Management Training.
What will a student studies in sales management training?
The insights of the sales management training course are very interesting. People who are mainly aimed through this course are the salespeople who are now looking to be sales managers. Some of the things that are provided in the course are:-
- First of all, the sales process is defined, and it is seen that all the mentees can communicate the sales process efficiently.
- After that, coaching is provided to effectively build a sales team and handle them for better growth.
- The final learning is the hiring of the salespeople and trains them effectively.
After studying, one should get them ready for the exam as only after that certificate will be given.
Why the answers to these exam questions provided?
Most people think that we are providing them to use as a cheat sheet, but it is not true. We are giving the solutions so that a person can efficiently practice for the exam before giving the exam to pass with good marks. These solutions are available for free so that anyone can come and practice.
- Fill in the blank: While buyer personas help you understand who your customer is, Jobs to Be Done helps you understand your customer’s _____.
- Which of the following is a benefit of using Jobs to Be Done?
- Which of the following is the BEST way to uncover the job that people hire your product to do?
- Which of the following is an example of a formal job story?
- Which of the following is a problem with thinking of your business as a funnel? (Duplicate Question 1)
- Which of the following is a problem with thinking of your business as a funnel? (Duplicate Question 2)
- In a flywheel business, which of the following is the most important source of new prospects?
- Why is it common for companies to think of themselves in terms of a funnel?
- What are the stages of the buyer’s journey?
- When in the buyer’s journey should you try to connect with a buyer?
- True or false? Having reliable sales data is required to create an effective coaching program.
- What are the steps of the GROW coaching technique?
- During the Goal step of GROW coaching, what is your role as coach?
- During the Reality step of GROW coaching, what is your role as coach?
- During the Way Forward step of GROW coaching, what is your role as coach?
- True or false? When you coach a salesperson, you should spend more time listening than talking.
- Which of the following is a benefit of GROW coaching?
- How can a film review be used as part of a coaching strategy?
- How can pipeline meetings be a coaching opportunity?
- True or false? A good sales process has enough flexibility to allow salespeople to adapt to the needs of individual prospects.
- What are exit criteria?
- What is the “source of truth” for every sale’s status?
- Fill in the blanks: Each step of your sales process is a combination of _____ and _____.
- True or false? You can forecast as accurately with an informal sales process as you can with a formal sales process.
- A colleague at another company has developed a sales process with four steps in it. They are concerned that the process is too short. What would you tell them?
- Which of the following groups is the easiest to sell to?
- Which of the following should be included in your sales process?
- True or false? Making the steps of your sales process buyer-centric can be as simple as changing their names a little bit.
- True or false? Combining multiple methodologies causes confusion and low performance.
- What is the best way to provide content to your sales team?
- What format should your sales playbook be in?
- True or false? You need to continually evaluate how well your sales process is working.
- What’s the sales manager’s role in the second phase of a sales training, when the training is reinforced?
- What’s the sales manager’s role in the third phase of a sales training, when the sales team converts knowledge into behavior?
- Which of the following is an example of an ineffective coaching technique that should be avoided?
- True or false? During coaching sessions, the salesperson needs to identify their own path forward.
- What’s the best way to avoid making bad sales hires?
- True or false? The sales team needs to be using the same hiring process used by other departments.
- When hiring salespeople, what is the most important thing to look for?
- When creating interview questions for sales hires, which of the following approaches is a best practice?
- Fill in the blanks: When building a recruiting strategy, building relationships with top sales talent at other companies is _____, while building relationships with high-performing business development reps at other companies is _____.
- Which of the following should be the primary focus of your sales onboarding program?
- Which of the following is a best practice for onboarding newly hired salespeople?
- Which salesperson would most benefit from a coaching program?
- If a highly dedicated salesperson is unable to improve their low sales performance despite coaching efforts, what is your best course of action?
- During the awareness stage of the buyer’s journey, what is the buyer becoming aware of?
- During the consideration stage of the buyer’s journey, what is the buyer considering?
- Which of the following is true of most sales organizations?
- During the Options step of GROW coaching, what is your role as coach?
- Which of the following is the most important responsibility of a sales leader?
- Fill in the blank: Every step of your sales process needs to be _____.
- Which of the following has the biggest impact on potential leads?
- When choosing a sales methodology, what’s the most important thing to keep in mind?
- What’s the sales manager’s role in the fourth phase of a sales training, when the team applies their new skills in the real world?
- What’s the sales manager’s role in the final phase of a sales training, where each team member continues to improve on the skill until they’ve fully mastered it?
- True or false? During a training, having participants role play with each other is an effective way to build skills, even if there isn’t an experienced person evaluating the role play.
- What’s the difference between training and coaching?
- True or false? Job interviews are highly predictive of how successful a person will be after they’re hired.
- When building a recruiting strategy, which of the following is a good long-term tactic?
- True or False? Allowing salespeople to coach each other will distract from their primary responsibility of finding and closing new business.
- True or false? You need to define your target persona before you define your sales process.
- What’s the sales manager’s role in the first phase of a sales training, when the team is learning something new?
- True or false? At the end of a good onboarding program, the newly hired salesperson will know everything they’ll need to know in their new role.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.