Exam Name: Mastering Digital PR Exam
- What is the main SEO benefit of digital PR?
- What is a “Source Magnet”?
- What is the first step of creating a Source Magnet?
- What three criteria should a potential Source Magnet topic meet? Choose three answers.
- Why is it ideal to choose trending, untapped topics for PR campaigns? Choose two answers.
- What are the three main Source Magnet formats? Choose three answers.
- What is the first step when it comes to choosing data points for your Source Magnet?
- Which three factors should be considered when choosing a potential data point? Choose three answers.
- Which is one of the three “keys” for collecting data for an industry study?
- What is the (approximate) ideal number of data points for a Source Magnet?
- What is the ideal intro formula for your Source Magnet Report?
- What writing style is ideal for a Source Magnet Report?
- How many expert quotes should you add to your Source Magnet Report?
- Which three criteria should you use when scaling the generation of Source Magnet topics? Choose three answers.
- When choosing between potential stat terms, you should decide largely based on:
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.