Exam Name: Content Marketing and SEO Fundamentals with Eric Enge
Exam URL: https://www.semrush.com/academy/courses/content-marketing-seo-fundamentals-with-eric-enge/
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing question answer(s). There are many questions on our website, it’s not easy for us to check them regularly. It will be great if you can help us to update the website. Just comment on the same Answer Post or Page or contact us through our contact us page. We will try to update the question/answer ASAP.
- Which of these are target audiences for your content? Choose four options.
- Which practices should you AVOID when doing guest posting? Choose three options.
- What should you AVOID doing with your content syndication efforts? Choose three options.
- Why is it important to collaborate with marketing and PR on your content campaigns?
- Why is granting interviews a great tactic for building visibility?
- What is the best type of content for you to produce for your business?
- Why is content-driven link building an effective approach to building your visibility online?
- Which of these choices helps cause the other three?
- What are your target audiences for content marketing campaigns? Choose three options.
- What are the most important aspects of guest posting? Choose three options.
- Why should you collaborate with your marketing and PR departments?
- What benefits do sites that publish syndicated content expect to receive? Choose two options.
- What are the benefits of being interviewed and having those interviews published on third-party websites? Choose three options.
- What is the most important content type to publish?
- Why is content-based link building effective?
- What are some fundamentals of creating great content? Choose three options.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.