Exam Name: Mobile SEO Course with Greg Gifford
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing question answer(s). There are many questions on our website, it’s not easy for us to check them regularly. It will be great if you can help us to update the website. Just comment on the same Answer Post or Page or contact us through our contact us page. We will try to update the question/answer ASAP.
- Choose the correct statement about mobile searchers according to Google research.
- When you’re designing content for your site, you should design primarily for desktop screens, then use CSS to adjust what’s on mobile.
- Google’s spiders render your pages because Google wants to crawl your site as humans see it.
- What’s one simple mobile UX code change that will help you get more form conversions?
- Choose 2 correct statements about site load speed.
- What’s better for your business? AMP or PWA?
- Why are AMP sites faster?
- What kinds of businesses need Local SEO?
- Adding your city or location keyword to your meta description helps you rank better for mobile searches.
- What makes your website responsive?
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.