Exam Name: How to Create an Effective Marketing Strategy
- Why do marketers have more success with a marketing strategy? (Choose 3 correct answers)
- What is the difference between a marketing plan and a marketing strategy?
- When building competitor profiles, you can streamline the process using which tool?
- When calculating market share, what option is FALSE?
- When researching competitor audience demographics, you’ll want the following information (Choose 3 correct answers)
- What does the acronym SWOT stand for?
- When building a list of key competitors, what are the four different types to research?
- A basic competitive analysis can be accomplished in how many steps?
- What are the four P’s of Marketing?
- When defining your value proposition, you should include the following (choose one)
- A mission statement is a short, actionable statement that tells you:
- At its core, a good marketing strategy includes how many parts?
- You can find competitors using sources like: (Choose 3 correct answers)
- When building a competitor profile, what two things do you need to analyze?
- What term is used to describe why your customers should want to buy your products or services over others?
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.