Exam Name: SEMrush SEO Fundamentals Certification Exam
SEMrush’s Search Engine Optimization Fundamentals Certification Exam
SEO fundamentals include everything that a beginner needs to know about search engines and ranking your content on search engines. To understand that better, one can go through the course made available by SEMrush on their web platform for free. The learner will learn how a search engine works and optimize your content that the search engine likes.
From the course, you will also learn the importance of building links and understanding different signals that define your website’s ranking. SEMrush’s SEO fundamentals course is top-rated among SEO enthusiasts, and the company also allows you to get certified as an SEO expert.
What Does The Test For Fundamentals Of SEO Comprise?
When appearing for the test, you can expect to be questioned about terms like
- Basics of search engine and their working
- Optimizing the content for search engines
- On-page optimizations related to elements of a page
- Optimization for smartphones and handy devices
- International as well as local SEO
These are some of the technicalities that you should be prepared about. The exam will be consisting of 23 total questions that you have to answer in 27 minutes. On passing the exam with at least 70%, you will be given a certificate for the same.
SEO Fundamentals Exam by SEMrush – Where to Prepare?
SEMrush itself provides free courses along with the free examination opportunity to prepare for its learners. One needs to enroll and create a free SEMrush account for that. You can also check our previous test solutions segment to practice with questions that are asked in the past test events. It will help you increase your test scores.
These solutions are not to be taken as cheating material but only for preparing and expanding your knowledge with the exam pattern’s insight details and what are some mostly asked questions.
- What is the approximate number of Google’s ranking factors?
- What does PLA stand for?
- What is the name of the URL element that is present on every page except the homepage?
- To ensure the highest Google rankings, it will be enough to focus your efforts on just several main ranking factors.
- What is sitemap.xml?
- What’s the difference between a 301 and a 302 redirect?
- Which of the following symbols should you use to separate the words in the slug, according to best practice?
- Fill in the blanks: ______ reviews are the source for your rating in the Knowledge Panel on Google, while Apple maps uses the review stars from ______ by default.
- Which status code tells us that the server is currently unable to handle the request (“temporarily unavailable” error)?
- Which keywords are best to target?
- Which factors will increase the value of a link? Choose two answers.
- When using this mobile site type, you’ve got a single set of files with one version of content, which is shown to a user regardless of the device they’re using.
- What does AMP stand for?
- What is the primary difference between mobile search results and desktop search results?
- What are the main ways of improving your mobile website’s user experience? Choose three answers.
- What are the signals that help Google see that your site is targeting a specific country? Choose two answers.
- Which of the listed factors are important for local SEO? Choose three answers.
- Which of the listed items does Search Console allow you to do? Choose two answers.