Exam Name: SEMrush SEO Fundamentals Certification Exam
Exam URL: https://shorturl4u.com/GQWZ7
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing question answer(s). There are many questions on our website, it’s not easy for us to check them regularly. It will be great if you can help us to update the website. Just comment on the same Answer Post or Page or contact us through our contact us page. We will try to update the question/answer ASAP.
- What is the approximate number of Google’s ranking factors?
- What does PLA stand for?
- What is the name of the URL element that is present on every page except the homepage?
- To ensure the highest Google rankings, it will be enough to focus your efforts on just several main ranking factors.
- What is sitemap.xml?
- What’s the difference between a 301 and a 302 redirect?
- Which of the following symbols should you use to separate the words in the slug, according to best practice?
- Fill in the blanks: ______ reviews are the source for your rating in the Knowledge Panel on Google, while Apple maps uses the review stars from ______ by default.
- Which status code tells us that the server is currently unable to handle the request (“temporarily unavailable” error)?
- Which keywords are best to target?
- Which factors will increase the value of a link? Choose two answers.
- When using this mobile site type, you’ve got a single set of files with one version of content, which is shown to a user regardless of the device they’re using.
- What does AMP stand for?
- What is the primary difference between mobile search results and desktop search results?
- What are the main ways of improving your mobile website’s user experience? Choose three answers.
- What are the signals that help Google see that your site is targeting a specific country? Choose two answers.
- Which of the listed factors are important for local SEO? Choose three answers.
- Which of the listed items does Search Console allow you to do? Choose two answers.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.