Exam Name: Digital Marketing for SMBs Certification
- Why is it easier to measure the results of digital marketing?
- How do you measure conversions on your site in Google Analytics?
- When you group email recipients based on common factors such as demographics, age, or purchase history, it’s called:
- If you want to show up as a search result for a particular search phrase in Google, you need:
- When you run Google Ads, you pay:
- Retargeting allows you to show ads to people who have never been to your website.
- Your display ad should link to your home page because it builds your brand relevance
- How do you track the success of social media ads?
- Analyzing the digital marketing strategies of businesses you don’t compete with is a waste of time.True or false?
- You cannot do digital marketing effectively with a limited budget.
- Where should the link in your email point to on your site?
- More links pointing to your site means more visibility for your business. True or false?
- The quality of the text in your ad copy is the key factor for assigning a quality score in Google Ads. True or false?
- Which widget in the Semrush Organic Research tool is the easiest way to see what content performs better in organic search?
- If SEO is done correctly, you will see results in less than a month. True or false?
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.