Exam Name: Building a Social Listening Program Exam
- What is social listening?
- What are the benefits of social listening?
- What do you need to know before you select a social listening tool?
- How do you complete the responsibility framework?
- Which of these are use cases for brand social listening? Choose three answers.
- Which of these are metrics you can analyze with social listening?
- Why is it important to have a maintenance process in place and communicated?
- What does Boolean Search let you do?
- Why is Boolean Search a consideration when looking at social listening tools? Choose two answers.
- What role should your PR and Comms teams have in your strategy?
- What kinds of businesses can use social listening?
- What can you learn about your audience from social listening?
- What are some of the KPIs you can use to determine success of your social listening strategy? Choose two answers.
- What is one way to ensure you receive stakeholder buy-in?
- What do you need to consider when determining which social listening tool is best for you? Choose three answers.
- What can happen if you don’t create a social listening program?
- Is social listening just for large brands or can other businesses use it?
- What can you do to build a program if you do not have the budget to use a social listening tool? Choose two answers.
- Why do you need to have a responsibility doc with a breakdown of program maintenance tasks and their cadence?
- What can you do to make sure your keywords are the words that your audience uses when they talk about their experience and opinion online? Choose two answers.
- How can you determine the severity of your escalation topics? Choose two answers.
- How do you determine the success of your social listening program? Choose two answers.
- When would you use an asterisk in your Boolean Search?
- What’s the difference between using parentheses and quotation marks in Boolean Search?
- What do you need to consider when you are moving from the planning to the implementation phase of your program?
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.